Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gaming Megathread

I rediscovered rimworld, now whatever little outside life I had left is gone tbhngl

Holy shit I've been wanting to play SWAT 4 for a WHILE. I have SWAT 3: Elite Edition and I have a shit ton of hours put into it. SWAT 3 is one of the best tactical shooters I've ever played. I heard SWAT 4 is even better, can't wait to buy it soon.

It's really fun. I never played 3 so I can't compare it, but I can recommend 4.

I just saw the Death Stranding trailer I think im in love with it

I'm glad they finally showed gameplay that proved it wasn't merely a combatless walking simulator, but I still think they could have shown more in that department.

I've been playing Mordhau, it's pretty fun. While I still prefer the combat of M&B Warband, for an online game I'm having a lot of fun in Mordhau. I like spamming throwing axes tbh.

Throwing Axes are the best. I like spamming the battle cry as I accidently teamkill with my terrible aim

Oh hey, Does anyone remember Assassin's Creed 4 and how everyone thought it was the 2nd best game in the series? I tried playing it last year and by god it was absolutely terrible. The funny thing is it used to be one of my favorite games.

Oh hey, Does anyone remember Assassin's Creed 4 and how everyone thought it was the 2nd best game in the series? I tried playing it last year and by god it was absolutely terrible. The funny thing is it used to be one of my favorite games.
Assassin's Creed Objective Ranking From a Gameplay perspective (Not including Odyssey because I haven't played it):
Origins > 4 > Rogue > Syndicate > 3 > Unity > Revelations > Brotherhood > 2 > 1
Assassin's Creed Ranking From a Story perspective (Technically subjective but objectively wrong if you disagree tbh ngl):
Ezio Trilogy > 3 > 1 > Unity > 4 > Rogue > Syndicate > Origins

Assassin's Creed Objective Ranking From a Gameplay perspective (Not including Odyssey because I haven't played it):
Origins > 4 > Rogue > Syndicate > 3 > Unity > Revelations > Brotherhood > 2 > 1
Assassin's Creed Ranking From a Story perspective (Technically subjective but objectively wrong if you disagree tbh ngl):
Ezio Trilogy > 3 > 1 > Unity > 4 > Rogue > Syndicate > Origins

How the fuck is 2 so low on the list? I haven't played any since 4, how far has gameplay progressed? I guess I need to replay 2. I'll go do that rn.

The multiplayer was great but the retards over at ubisoft completely botched it with the servers and overall crashing issues. They said they'd fix it and then the new game came out and everyone forgot about it. That's when I decided to never buy a ubisoft game again.

The multiplayer was great but the retards over at ubisoft completely botched it with the servers and overall crashing issues. They said they'd fix it and then the new game came out and everyone forgot about it. That's when I decided to never buy a ubisoft game again.

I stopped buying Ubisoft games new after Lucy Stillman's death and betrayal was explained in a DLC.

Lately I've been playing

Mortal Kombat 11
Dead or Alive 6
Darksiders 3
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Fortnite

Folklore
Tekken 7
Final Fantasy 15
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Alice in Madness

New games that interest me

Mario Maker 2
Pokemon Sun and Shield
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Team Sonic Racing
Streets of Rage 4

I wish I have meet you before you get banned

Well Google Stadia looks like shit I hope it fails. I don't want streaming to be the future

Modern games are soy. Only soyboys sperg in joy over them.

Good trailer tbh

@Cuyen Thoughts on the Punisher actor being the main villain

Should I buy Nioh complete edition? It's on sale on the ps4.
Im currently playing Bloodborne and I havent played Dark Souls 3 yet, is Nioh worth it?

Should I buy Nioh complete edition? It's on sale on the ps4.
Im currently playing Bloodborne and I havent played Dark Souls 3 yet, is Nioh worth it?
It's pretty good, i'd say Dark Souls 3 is better tho, still good tho.

Im waiting for the Monster Hunter World Iceborne expansion. Monster Hunter is one of my favorite franchises.

The E3 Microsoft Conference is starting in 20 minutes, this is supposedly gonna be the biggest conference, i'm gonna watch this.

anybody heard of warface? no, ok :feelstrash::feelscry:

Is the PS4 Spiderman game any good?

Microsoft Conference is here bois here we go
Fuck, ngl, most of the games they have shown so far have been fucking garbage.

Last edited:
i hated the conference it sucked

The Bethesda Conference is starting soon if anyone is interested.

They're remastering AoE II
Definitive Edition

JFL at new Battletoads.

The Summer sale is here, shieeet, I woke up late. Nothing really looking that great tbh, over for poorcels. At least I can gameshare accounts on steam with friends.

Just finished Honest Hearts on NV. I'm disappointed. Not only was the narrative weak as fuck, but the gameplay was garbage. The worse part is I enjoyed the setting and kinda feel bored with the decrepit desert setting after trekking through Zion Canyon for a few hours.

Joshua fucking Graham deserved better after all the hype.

I want to play crash team racing remastered such good memories with that game.

JFL at new Battletoads.

tbh doesnt look that bad, but looks like the original game but with better graphics

also any good GBA games(or good websites for gb/gbc/gba multicarts for cheap)?

also there is a USB gba sp charger, should I buy it?

So far I haven't played the original Risk of Rain but gonna give it a go soon.
That30yearoldboomeronvwhopraisesFNV
That30yearoldboomerwhooverlypraisesDeusEx
That30yearoldboomerwhooverlypraisesriskofrain
That30yearoldboomerwhothinksVTMBisgood

Steam summer sale looks boring tbh, im a bit disappointed.

I started playing maplestory again. It's a private server called old school maple. If anyone wants to play with me add my character Henke

we can train together and become very high level and have a fun time together.

Euro truck simulator 2

There’s a relatively new indie rpg thats on sale right now (or you could just pirate it) called outward

Its open world w/ survival elements and dark souls esque combat. Would recommend checking it out if you like harder and slower paced rpg

i just finished Penumbra Overture and Penumbra Black Plague really enjoyed them tbh

I started playing maplestory again. It's a private server called old school maple. If anyone wants to play with me add my character Henke

we can train together and become very high level and have a fun time together.

IM playing and what happened to the beginner skills?? I don't have them?

My dad started playing fortnite, it's over honestly.
Good luck. I played for some time, I stopped and haven’t played in months though since I couldn’t get a single win

I'm addicted to smash ultimate. Anyone wants to play with me I'll share friend code. I suck tbh

I try to play fallout 4 but sometimes it closes itself down for no reason. Does anyone have any experience regarding this?

I try to play fallout 4 but sometimes it closes itself down for no reason. Does anyone have any experience regarding this?
This only happened to me because of mod/load order problems. Basically the only way to fix this is to start a new game and go 1 by 1 enabling each and every mod until a crash happens, and then if a crash happens you have to delete that mod from the game. I remember I had to do this process for 3-4 days straight until I felt like it wasn't worth it anymore since I already put in like 400 hours in the past into the game and didn't feel like spending multiple days just to set it up with a fuck ton of mods.

IM playing and what happened to the beginner skills?? I don't have them?
They removed them, maybe they were too OP. They also don't have 4th job for the same reason. No Aqua road yet i believe, No zipangu, No dark scrolls. It's pretty much like Maple some time after closed BETA in 2005 or so.

They removed them, maybe they were too OP. They also don't have 4th job for the same reason. No Aqua road yet i believe, No zipangu, No dark scrolls. It's pretty much like Maple some time after closed BETA in 2005 or so.
Thats lame. I always enjoyed the beginner skills, but how were they OP? I doubt Ill reach 4th job so thats not important now. What I also dont understand is why do they make the grinding as slow as classic Maple? It should be a bit faster to make things easier. but not as easy as modern maple where everyone maxes at lvl 250 easy in two weeks

Thats lame. I always enjoyed the beginner skills, but how were they OP? I doubt Ill reach 4th job so thats not important now. What I also dont understand is why do they make the grinding as slow as classic Maple? It should be a bit faster to make things easier. but not as easy as modern maple where everyone maxes at lvl 250 easy in two weeks
Snail shell skills was pretty OP, you never miss any monster. I played in closed beta 2005 and i gotta say i'm pretty used to the slow grinding. It becomes more of a social game and more challenging. It's even progressive exp so it's basically 2x all the time. They will have a 2x exp event next week so i guess it'll become 4x.

EDIT: what's your IGN? I'll add you. I'm thinking of starting over again as a magician instead so i can become a cleric/priest. The best job for LDAR just leech all day.

Snail shell skills was pretty OP, you never miss any monster. I played in closed beta 2005 and i gotta say i'm pretty used to the slow grinding. It becomes more of a social game and more challenging. It's even progressive exp so it's basically 2x all the time. They will have a 2x exp event next week so i guess it'll become 4x.

EDIT: what's your IGN? I'll add you. I'm thinking of starting over again as a magician instead so i can become a cleric/priest. The best job for LDAR just leech all day.
I played og Maplestory when there were just 4 jobs but also had beginner skills? and FANGBLADE was #1. Without beginners skills though people cannot beginnermax like they use to. Never realized the shell throw was OP I thot it was a joke skill. I still hope they add it back in and nerf it if they want to.

but the social climate og maple had was not due to the grinding i dont think this server will ever recapture the bustling atmosphere it once had before everonye had ten thousand OP lvl 250 jobs. You NEET or something BTW how do you grind all day?

Last edited: