Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gaming Megathread

I played og Maplestory when there were just 4 jobs but also had beginner skills? and FANGBLADE was #1. Without beginners skills though people cannot beginnermax like they use to. Never realized the shell throw was OP I thot it was a joke skill. I still hope they add it back in and nerf it if they want to.

but the social climate og maple had was not due to the grinding i dont think this server will ever recapture the bustling atmosphere it once had before everonye had ten thousand OP lvl 250 jobs. You NEET or something BTW how do you grind all day?
Maybe they will add it in the next patch. I agree but theres only around 300 people on this server on average but i still had some good experiences so far with other maplers, i almost feel like a kid again. Strangely enough theres plenty of people my age on this server.

I have summer vacation now so i have plenty of time to grind. I don't want to waste all my time on maple though, my looks and body will deteriorate if i spend 7+ hrs a day on maplestory. I want to ascend this summer vacation. In real life that is.

Maybe they will add it in the next patch. I agree but theres only around 300 people on this server on average but i still had some good experiences so far with other maplers, i almost feel like a kid again. Strangely enough theres plenty of people my age on this server.

I have summer vacation now so i have plenty of time to grind. I don't want to waste all my time on maple though, my looks and body will deteriorate if i spend 7+ hrs a day on maplestory. I want to ascend this summer vacation. In real life that is.
Hoping to ascend what are you bluepill or fakecel? Summer vacation? You still in high school?

Hoping to ascend what are you bluepill or fakecel? Summer vacation? You still in high school?
I have to give it a try. Even if i'm fairly blackpilled. What is it called when you don't have to work during summer? Isn't that summer vacation? Paid vacation or w/e. Maybe it's different here in Europe. I'm oldcel.

I have to give it a try. Even if i'm fairly blackpilled. What is it called when you don't have to work during summer? Isn't that summer vacation? Paid vacation or w/e. I'm oldcel.
Summer vacation is for school. Unless you are a teacher, they go on break too. LOL mate you sound bluepilled almost like "Some day, I'll probably have sex" 27 year old ITcel. I never liked Maplestory, I might try another server or stick with this one for a few more weeks.

Summer vacation is for school. Unless you are a teacher, they go on break too. LOL mate you sound bluepilled almost like "Some day, I'll probably have sex" 27 year old ITcel. I never liked Maplestory, I might try another server or stick with this one for a few more weeks.
Must be a European thing then. I always get a 4½ week paid summer break from work every year.

I like old games. Graphic of such game as Silent Hill is very primitive and that is what i like . It makes picture look dream like and therefore more believable than those of modern sophisticated graphic.Also plots and ambient of old games are far more better that anything of today.

I'm addicted to smash ultimate. Anyone wants to play with me I'll share friend code. I suck tbh
i might add you tbh
I just started playing Fire emblem Radiant Dawn. It seems a lot harder than Path of Radiance tbh

I like old games. Graphic of such game as Silent Hill is very primitive and that is what i like . It makes picture look dream like and therefore more believable than those of modern sophisticated graphic.Also plots and ambient of old games are far more better that anything of today.
OG resident evil was the shit besides the dialogue

Any songs from games bring out that gamer nostalgia?

Should I buy the Bioshock Collection for 16.49 on the PS4? Ive never played a Bioshock game

Should I buy the Bioshock Collection for 16.49 on the PS4? Ive never played a Bioshock game
yes man the bioshock games are very good and make sure to listent to all the dialogue

Is Lords of the Fallen worth it? It's at 5 dollars on the ps4
Descarga 2

Oh, I was playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey for a week non-stop, very interesting game. Also tried to play Imperator: Rome but it's really sucks, very idiotic interface and gameplay, so sad.

The original gows are based. The ps4 one is 100% soy
didnt play new one part coz no time and i guess it should be ended on last 3 part after final fight with Zeus.

Gaming is so fucking dead for me, I'm too unmotivated to play games and just rot in front of my PC while watching the same videos again and again

Pokemon Shuffle and Super Mario 2 on an old Nintendo 2DS.

Holy fuck, i'm not usually into multiplayer shit but Apex has been my favorite battle royale, Season 3 looks fucking based wtf

I finish a Crusader Kings 2 campaign and i'm boring af now i don't know what to play :feelsrope:

Has anyone played this?

Was thinking about doing some fantasy cope / escapism. But not sure if to get this ... and if yes, then on PC or on PS4?

Has anyone played this?

Was thinking about doing some fantasy cope / escapism. But not sure if to get this ... and if yes, then on PC or on PS4?

Idk about it but get it on pc

Why the fuck don't mods just pin this thread?
People here obviously like videogames.

Mods probably watched too many Jordan Peterson videos and now feel like having to lecture and educate us and prevent us from playing video games. Tradcuck / redpill cope.

Hm, this looks also pretty cool:

Cool, "Alpha Polaris" is free on Steam! It's supposed to be Lovecraft-inspired. A Lovecraftian point-and-click adventure set on the Antarctic. Lots of ice. Got mediocre reviews but I always wanted to play it sometime. Free now!

Last edited: