Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gardenmaxxing or Tablemaxxing? What side are you on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I'm gonna have to go with Gardenmaxxing brocels.

check r/incelswithouthate the Great Tablemaxxer VS Gardenmaxxer War has just begun

Last edited:
Plant a garden ? :lul:

Carpentermaxxing is the way to go

Wtf is this shit?

I'm gonna have to go with Gardenmaxxing brocels.

check r/incelswithouthate the Great Tablemaxxer VS Gardenmaxxer War has just begun

"Now let's come to le smelly inkwells, before they even dare to approach muh lady they have to have their life in order, a high-paying job, a finished education, a completely hollywood-esque body type and dozens of different and unique, but at the same time not too far fetched interests. At the same time you are automatically a choosing beggar if you refuse to care for broke/obese toilets with a respectless juvenile delinquent as a bastard child or mentally ill men in ill-fitting dresses - even after working yourself to death (both physically and mentally) you aren't allowed to have any standards because that would be muh-soggy-knee. All of that while chad has a body-count in the hundreds before even finishing high-school! And if you complain stop whining!" - how can that soy-infused shit not enfuriate someone!

Fuk that shit that sub is cucked