Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gatekeeping has gone out of control, micropenis cels are getting shamed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

^ meant to be a gif but i dont think it works

You can't make a joke about everything. That person had a legit problem, not something to joke about.

i strongly disagree
How would you feel if someone made a joke copy paste thread about your life issues? That person had a legit micropenis, don't joke about it like foids.

You can't make a joke about everything. That person had a legit problem, not something to joke about.
r u being srs? i didnt even read his thread u better not b larping

r u being srs? i didnt even read his thread u better not b larping
I'm not larping. A user here has a 1.5-2.5 ( something around this ) long penis and made a thread about how him being tall makes it look worse. Many users here called it a "brag thread". Then the thread " Gatekeeping has gone out of control, micropenis cels are getting shamed " was made.

I'm not larping. A user here has a 1.5-2.5 ( something around this ) long penis and made a thread about how him being tall makes it look worse. Many users here called it a "brag thread". Then the thread " Gatekeeping has gone out of control, micropenis cels are getting shamed " was made.
bruh i dunno if ur larping but i feel kinda bad for makin this thread now. ngl i didnt even read what it said in the thread. sorry @Ropemaxx i mean no to offending u

It’s really brutal

bruh i dunno if ur larping but i feel kinda bad for makin this thread now. ngl i didnt even read what it said in the thread. sorry @Ropemaxx i mean no to offending u
its okay bro. i dont think its fun to mock a micropeniscel. that is going too far

u are out of control

1.5-2.5?:dafuckfeels:
Holy fuck beyond over

That fuckint sucks I have it bad but not that bad. I woulf fucking rope. I like how they have breast implants and roast beef flap surgery but all the penis enhancement surgeries are botched 90% of the time. Fucking clown world

That fuckint sucks I have it bad but not that bad. I woulf fucking rope. I like how they have breast implants and roast beef flap surgery but all the penis enhancement surgeries are botched 90% of the time. Fucking clown world
ikr

How would you feel if someone made a joke copy paste thread about your life issues? That person had a legit micropenis, don't joke about it like foids.