Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gay bottoms are the same as women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Something like 90% of gays are effeminate bottom faggots while only 10% are masculine tops. And all the bottoms want to get fucked by the tall, square-jawed Chad tops instead of settling for their low T manlet looksmatch. They're literally like women jfl :lul:

Well yeah, they both drink cum by the quart.

gay rights were a mistake

Okay, there's a question I need to ask. Why are you spending so much time on gay subreddits?

I been seeing so many posts about this that it's starting to bother me how many of you do this shit.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

OP, why are you reading gay (literally gay) reddit subs.

Fucking faggot.

So if an incel wants to fuck a gay guy in order to fuck a hole, he can't even do that?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

They want this guy to fuck 'em basically.
Rylan-Clark-Neal-1217260.jpg
This-Morning-TV-Programme-London-Britain-23-Sep-2015.jpg
1.93m Height

Okay, there's a question I need to ask. Why are you spending so much time on gay subreddits?

I been seeing so many posts about this that it's starting to bother me how many of you do this shit.
They’re turning into faggots out of desperation. Alex Jones style :feelskek:

And how does that affects me

I'm a man who identifies as a women who identifies as a man.

Some dude wearing dress is not "masculine" enough for him rofl

sounds like prison rape nigger cope tbh

Something like 90% of gays are effeminate bottom faggots while only 10% are masculine tops. And all the bottoms want to get fucked by the tall, square-jawed Chad tops instead of settling for their low T manlet looksmatch. They're literally like women jfl :lul:

You've had a few kind of gay posts on here.

@knajjd thoughts?