Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gay dude hits on me in the gym and im angered + disgusted. Is this what women feel when they talk to us?

F

fyvefhour

Proudly LDARing
★★
If this is what women truely feel about us, youre a fucking idiot to try approaching holy shit. The feeling i had was that i wanted him gone from existence. Please dont tell me this is the shit women think of us man

wateriswetpost

Nah, that's just because Gay people are disgusting.
Imagine a landwhale approached you and you had a 8/10 gf, that would be what foids feel.

How did he like hit on ya. I wouldn’t be able to tell if some dude was hitting on me I would’ve just looked at them in a confused state?

How did he like hit on ya. I wouldn’t be able to tell if some dude was hitting on me I would’ve just looked at them in a confused state?
Like that shit black dudes do when they hit on girls with the eyeing stuff and he asked if i jerked off alot

If you turned gay you wouldn't be an incel though.

Homos are an abomination tbh

If this is what women truely feel about us, youre a fucking idiot to try approaching holy shit. The feeling i had was that i wanted him gone from existence. Please dont tell me this is the shit women think of us man
Yes, that's exactly what women feel, that's why I empathize with them and never approach, and when I'm forced to interact with them I treat them with outmost respect to compensate for the horrible feelings of disgust and repulsion my appearance generates in their delicate souls. Women are precious beings whose heavenly nature shouldn't be disturbed by an abomination such as myself.

Yeah pretty much.

Gay people are way less covert and almost never respect personal boundaries so it makes sense that you feel attacked when one approaches you. Don't think the same happens with men

I dare any faggot to try and approach me. If they think they know hate speech, they are wrong. I would unapologetically make the faggot contemplate suicide

Yes, that's exactly what women feel, that's why I empathize with them and never approach, and when I'm forced to interact with them I treat them with outmost respect to compensate for the horrible feelings of disgust and repulsion my appearance generates in their delicate souls. Women are precious beings whose heavenly nature shouldn't be disturbed by an abomination such as myself.
What did you mean to achieve with this post?

I would let him know of my disgust at his existence.

I dare any faggot to try and approach me. If they think they know hate speech, they are wrong. I would unapologetically make the faggot contemplate suicide

What did you mean to achieve with this post?
To mock the absurdity of people comparing homosexual harassment to a heterosexual man trying to approach girls to imply that we shouldn't approach for the sake of women's feelings. And also because I'm a shitposter

Actually women do feel offended and disturbed if an unattractive man hits on them. As right they should be, only make a move if the mating signal is given.

To mock the absurdity of people comparing homosexual harassment to a heterosexual man trying to approach girls to imply that we shouldn't approach for the sake of women's feelings. And also because I'm a shitposter
Eh i wasnt trying to imply that. I just ranted a little and became even more misogynistic. If thats what women feel towards me then they DESERVE to be hated by us

Nah, that's just because Gay people are disgusting.
Imagine a landwhale approached you and you had a 8/10 gf, that would be what foids feel.
Edit: you think your looks match is 8/10

Eh i wasnt trying to imply that. I just ranted a little and became even more misogynistic. If thats what women feel towards me then they DESERVE to be hated by us
I thought you were a woman tbh but don't mind me, I'm too distrustful n also an idiot

Thats exactly how it is. But dudes r delusional they are sold this blue pilled way of thinking that confidence means attraction. Halo effect wouldn't be a thing if that was true.

It should be simple. Either a woman shows interest in u and invites you to come approach her or you just don't approach her period.

Just go home and jerk off with ur lone self

Just lol if you think girls go for their looksmatch JFL.
I said they think that's their looksmatch. Jfl at thinking landwhales dont think they deserve chad

I said they think that's their looksmatch. Jfl at thinking landwhales dont think they deserve chad
Ok this is getting too complex.

What I was saying is that foids already have chads, so they feel disgusted when approached by looksmatch.

Any male would also feel the same disgust if they were in a postion where they had a gf (possibly multiple gf's) much higher than looksmatch, and got approached by a looksmatched foid.

The disgust towards gays is different, because faggotry is disgusting in a different way, and is an incorrect comparison by OP.

Ok this is getting too complex.

What I was saying is that foids already have chads, so they feel disgusted when approached by looksmatch.

Any male would also feel the same disgust if they were in a postion where they had a gf (possibly multiple gf's) much higher than looksmatch, and got approached by a looksmatched foid.

The disgust towards gays is different, because faggotry is disgusting in a different way, and is an incorrect comparison by OP.
This is true. And I was filling in the loophole IT would use for when they were single. When a land whale is single she thinks her looksmatch is 8/10 or higher and sees everything lower as disgusting

DId he nearly raped you or just touched your ass or something for a sec?

I’ve been hit on by gymbros too, honestly I didn’t mind just told him I wasn’t gay.

JFL imagine being that fragile like a foid, oh no someone liked me, wow so offensive.

This is true. And I was filling in the loophole IT would use for when they were single. When a land whale is single she thinks her looksmatch is 8/10 or higher and sees everything lower as disgusting
:feelsokman:

I’ve been hit on by gymbros too, honestly I didn’t mind just told him I wasn’t gay.

JFL imagine being that fragile like a foid, oh no someone liked me, wow so offensive.
The existence of homosexuality is offensive in itself. A man has no right to want to fuck another man

The existence of homosexuality is offensive in itself. A man has no right to want to fuck another man

Based asf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back