Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gay parade in Krakow

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Don't know if you can access to video because of muh Facebook privacy. Its interesting how faggotry is celebrated while being incel seen as a sin

there is one in my town soon. thankfully i should be gone on a break by then

Death to degenerates

I hate trannies more than fags

I went to a gay pride parade once to see what's it like. Meaning I was in the same physical vicinity.
Most of them were farily young women, probably still in their education.

But this was after gay marriage got passed in Germany, so I don't know if this is normal.

Most of them were farily young women, probably still in their education.
Gay pride parade is like second halloween for "queer" girls (queer = straight and no personality, so I'll add a hashtag to my name). A chance to dress up and make a public spectacle of themselves.

Gay pride parade is like second halloween for "queer" girls (queer = straight and no personality, so I'll add a hashtag to my name). A chance to dress up and make a public spectacle of themselves.

They even larp like they are LGBT themselves, because they are non-binary (I don't conform to gender stereotypes) or pansexual (I only fuck people I have a connection with).

non-binary
Non-binary and agender are some of the more hilarious parts of troonism. They're almost always foids who just gave themselves a stupid bowl cut. Trans privilege on top of female privilege, dear god.

This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.