Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Gaycel trait] You wish you was born a Stacy

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
Being a man and desiring that you was born as a human being that sucks cock is a gaycel trait. Change my mind, faggs

imagine wanting to be born as something wich only use to society is being a glorified cocksleeve. jfl at all these gaycels.
i wish to be reborn as Chad so I can pump and dump as many foids as possible

Being a man and desiring that you was born as a human being that sucks cock is a gaycel trait. Change my mind, faggs
Basic AGP.

pack this back up, graycel

This was a problem like 6 months ago get with the times

Brutal asf. Out here exposing people.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Just like a GrAYcel to state the obvious

I understand why they say it because they want to live life on easy mode but Id rather be a giga chad

The people who want to be stacies are faggots. I would want to be a chad who pumps and dumps these useless cum dumpsters and can beat them and get away with it

tf is this gayshit

I wished I was a stacey and I am not gay. You think about it with the knowledge you have now but if you were born a stacey you would never have the male perspective so it wouldn't be gay and your life would be just infinitely easier.

I rather be born rich gigachad though.

I wished I was a stacey and I am not gay. You think about it with the knowledge you have now but if you were born a stacey you would never have the male perspective so it wouldn't be gay and your life would be just infinitely easier.

I rather be born rich gigachad though.
You are gaycel because you wish it as a male

Should be GrAYcel trait tbhngldedsrs

You are gaycel because you wish it as a male

I just replace myself with women in certain situations to imagine how different my life would have been. If I was given a hypothetical choice between born a chad or a stacey I would always fucking choose chad but if it was a choice between incel and stacey I would pick stacey if my mind would be wiped I would not be able to remember this and the quality of my life would be infinitely better how is that gaycel? It would be gay if I could remember being a man and would have to suck cock for validation that would be gay as fuck but if you are reborn without any prior memories then it's just a way to improve your life experiences.

I just replace myself with women in certain situations to imagine how different my life would have been. If I was given a hypothetical choice between born a chad or a stacey I would always fucking choose chad but if it was a choice between incel and stacey I would pick stacey if my mind would be wiped I would not be able to remember this and the quality of my life would be infinitely better how is that gaycel? It would be gay if I could remember being a man and would have to suck cock for validation that would be gay as fuck but if you are reborn without any prior memories then it's just a way to improve your life experiences.
It is gaycel because you are wishing it NOW. While you still are a male. You wish that you were sucking cocks, simple as that

It is gaycel because you are wishing it NOW. While you still are a male. You wish that you were sucking cocks, simple as that

I rather be stacey than Incel. Even better. I rather be chad than Incel.

:yes: :yes::yes:

You should not be able to put yourself into that perspective without feeling disgust.

You can try to justify having sex with men and giving blowjobs by saying that you'll lose your individuality and therefore be free from your current consciousness, but that's too abstract to think about if you're not already gay to some extent. The thought only comes naturally if you are already inclined towards those actions in the first place.

@Forgotten is a lowIQcel who can't grasp hypothetical scenarios.
:yes: :yes::yes:

You should not be able to put yourself into that perspective without feeling disgust.

You can try to justify having sex with men and giving blowjobs by saying that you'll lose your individuality and therefore be free from your current consciousness, but that's too abstract to think about if you're not already gay to some extent. The thought only comes naturally if you are already inclined towards those actions in the first place.

Not really. For instance, I am not religious, but I do think my life would've been easier since I could delude myself into believing that after death I will ascend into the clouds and live happily thereafter. Does it mean I am already inclined towards such beliefs? Absolutely not.

Not really. For instance, I am not religious, but I do think my life would've been easier since I could delude myself into believing that after death I will ascend into the clouds and live happily thereafter. Does it mean I am already inclined towards such beliefs? Absolutely not.
This is a low IQ analogy. Wishing you were born religious means that you want to believe, not that you believe.

No, Stacies have an easier life than anyone else. It is not gay to want to be born as a femoid.

But it's not a coincidence that the graycels who posted the threads about wanting to be stacy all turned out to be gay, right?
someone who wants to be stacy is very suspicious to be gay (like 90%).
the male brain is normally designed to reject homosexual urges and it's hard to overcome this disgust.

and you can only think about it from your current perspective.
yes, it will be a lot easier for you in life, but at what cost? you lose the ability to reason, become extremely psychology deranged, and have to have sex with and blow men.

yes, you can say that you want to be stacy, but it is definitely gay to an extent to say this. if you are gay, you are in the company of a lot of people in this world. gayness is common nowadays, so it's not probably not unusual to think like this and there are probably many unconsciously gay users here. they just don't know they're gay yet.

in addition, why would you want to delude yourself to believe in heaven (if you think heaven is false)? that's like wanting to be bluepilled again. in my opinion, it's better to have the true knowledge of the way things stand, so you can think in a more honest manner.
i think wanting to delude yourself in this way (to want to believe in a falsehood) is akin to an "intellectual gayness."

Last edited:
@FidelCashflow, thoughts?

This is a low IQ analogy. Wishing you were born religious means that you want to believe, not that you believe.
But it's not a coincidence that the graycels who posted the threads about wanting to be stacy all turned out to be gay, right?
someone who wants to be stacy is very suspicious to be gay (like 90%).
the male brain is normally designed to reject homosexual urges and it's hard to overcome this disgust.

and you can only think about it from your current perspective.
yes, it will be a lot easier for you in life, but at what cost? you lose the ability to reason, become extremely psychology deranged, and have to have sex with and blow men.

yes, you can say that you want to be stacy, but it is definitely gay to an extent to say this. if you are gay, you are in the company of a lot of people in this world. gayness is common nowadays, so it's not probably not unusual to think like this and there are probably many unconsciously gay users here. they just don't know they're gay yet.

in addition, why would you want to delude yourself to believe in heaven (if you think heaven is false)? that's like wanting to be bluepilled again. in my opinion, it's better to have the true knowledge of the way things stand, so you can think in a more honest manner.
i think wanting to delude yourself in this way (to want to believe in a falsehood) is akin to an "intellectual gayness."

It's not a matter of wanting or wishing, It's just a 'what if' scenario. I don't know about 90% of graycels being secretly gay, but there is a shitton of postmaxxers who would choose being a stacy instead of an incel. Are they gay too? LOL. You seem to conflate desires, wishes, wants, etc with something that is purely hypothetical. As far as being bluepilled or believing in religion, I wouldn't want it either. I am simply exercising a thought experiment.

In other words: wishing, desiring, wanting =/= hypothetical scenario.

No such thing as a gay"cel" you fucktarded GrAYcel, see you in the appeals

It's not a matter of wanting or wishing, It's just a 'what if' scenario. I don't know about 90% of graycels being secretly gay, but there is a shitton of postmaxxers who would choose being a stacy instead of an incel. Are they gay too? LOL. You seem to conflate desires, wishes, wants, etc with something that is purely hypothetical. As far as being bluepilled or believing in religion, I wouldn't want it either. I am simply exercising a thought experiment.

In other words: wishing, desiring, wanting =/= hypothetical scenario.

It's not 90% of graycels being gay, just the ones who make that common post of "Would you like to be a stacy?"

I understand what you're saying about hypothetical scenarios. That's why I gave that 10% leeway. Are most people capable of this level of abstraction, though? I don't think so. The perspective of a foid is too alien. Perhaps those who can make this experiment have a flawed conception of just how different a foid is than a man. It's similar to wanting to be an electron, or a tree on Mars. You, as a male, can abstract only to a certain extent when it comes to consciousness. Lovecraft never described the thought processes of the Elder Gods, since their thoughts were too alien and indecipherable.

Even at the point of utmost abstraction, you are still thinking as yourself, you’re still bound by the ego.
To be easily able to put yourself into the perspective of a foid -- to imagine what the foid is feeling, how the foid thinks, what the foid likes and dislikes -- is a sign of effeminacy, given how vastly different the brains of males and females are. There are so few points of connection between the two consciousnesses that it’s a futile endeavor for heterosexual men.
And then to take that leap into accepting a penis into your body is like wishing you were reborn as a fleshlight or something.
I think it's similar to the mental disorder than trannies have. If you go down this road of thought, if you keep making hypothetical thought experiments like this, you are in grave danger of succumbing to that illness (although there must have been a spark to begin with).

I want to be a curry mogger

It's not 90% of graycels being gay, just the ones who make that common post of "Would you like to be a stacy?"

I understand what you're saying about hypothetical scenarios. That's why I gave that 10% leeway. Are most people capable of this level of abstraction, though? I don't think so. The perspective of a foid is too alien. Perhaps those who can make this experiment have a flawed conception of just how different a foid is than a man. It's similar to wanting to be an electron, or a tree on Mars. You, as a male, can abstract only to a certain extent when it comes to consciousness. Lovecraft never described the thought processes of the Elder Gods, since their thoughts were too alien and indecipherable.

Even at the point of utmost abstraction, you are still thinking as yourself, you’re still bound by the ego.
To be easily able to put yourself into the perspective of a foid -- to imagine what the foid is feeling, how the foid thinks, what the foid likes and dislikes -- is a sign of effeminacy, given how vastly different the brains of males and females are. There are so few points of connection between the two consciousnesses that it’s a futile endeavor for heterosexual men.
And then to take that leap into accepting a penis into your body is like wishing you were reborn as a fleshlight or something.
I think it's similar to the mental disorder than trannies have. If you go down this road of thought, if you keep making hypothetical thought experiments like this, you are in grave danger of succumbing to that illness (although there must have been a spark to begin with).

I don't think it's that difficult to imagine how females think, feel, etc. They are lot similar to children: driven by impulses and emotions. Of course, impulses and emotions aren't alien concepts to men, but men tend to be more rational and therefore are able to control their emotions. Women have a diminished capacity for rational thought, thus more primordial human traits (intuition, emotions, etc) take precedence.

I don't think it's that difficult to imagine how females think, feel, etc. They are lot similar to children: driven by impulses and emotions. Of course, impulses and emotions aren't alien concepts to men, but men tend to be more rational and therefore are able to control their emotions. Women have a diminished capacity for rational thought, thus more primordial human traits (intuition, emotions, etc) take precedence.

It's difficult to remove the concepts of loyalty, love, reason, dignity, honor, honesty, and all the masculine virtues from your brain and imagine yourself as a purely selfish, evil creature devoid of them.
Even if you think you've got it and you're thinking like a foid, you still probably haven't gone far enough.
The neurological differences in the brains of males and females ensure this.

We call foids children, but there's a huge difference between a male child (which you were), and an adult foid (which you never were). It's a good analogy but not one that covers all the bases. I could point out the many differences, but I think it's self-evident.

But my main point is that wishing you were foid, even in the context of a thought experiment, has a positive correlation with homosexuality and trannyism. If you took a survey of MTF trannies and male homosexuals, you will see that they were plagued with fixed ideas of wishing to be the other gender. It's definitely an important symptom that points in that direction.

If you were born a femoid you would have been born with a different sexual desire than you have now.
OP you are just retarded, go bang your head on the wall.

The easiest mode is rich Becky that is communist and lesbian

I
U don;t necessiraly have to suck dicks, u can onlyfansmaxx and make tons of money on horny simps. Being Stacy is much better than being chad.
I severely disagree. Chad is the hero, the one who is admired. Stacy is just a well treated cause she is a prime fuck hole.

Even asexual or Lesbian (I don't approve) females have it easier. Life as women is Easy mode, you don't have to have sex with a man.

It's difficult to remove the concepts of loyalty, love, reason, dignity, honor, honesty, and all the masculine virtues from your brain and imagine yourself as a purely selfish, evil creature devoid of them.
Even if you think you've got it and you're thinking like a foid, you still probably haven't gone far enough.
The neurological differences in the brains of males and females ensure this.

We call foids children, but there's a huge difference between a male child (which you were), and an adult foid (which you never were). It's a good analogy but not one that covers all the bases. I could point out the many differences, but I think it's self-evident.

But my main point is that wishing you were foid, even in the context of a thought experiment, has a positive correlation with homosexuality and trannyism. If you took a survey of MTF trannies and male homosexuals, you will see that they were plagued with fixed ideas of wishing to be the other gender. It's definitely an important symptom that points in that direction.
Many men lack some or all those virtue you mentioned. Humans are selfish. I’ve had as many bad experiences with men as with women. Even I lack some of those virtues , You’re giving men too much credit

Many men lack some or all those virtue you mentioned. Humans are selfish. I’ve had as many bad experiences with men as with women. Even I lack some of those virtues , You’re giving men too much credit

They have a conception of these virtues.
The female conception of these virtues are self-serving, completely different things, and yet they go by the same name.
If you can't even know what's good or bad, then you are female.
And whereas these virtues are sometimes found in men, in women, never.

The hierarchy is chad > stacy > normal foid > sex-having male > incel

If I couldn't be chad I would be stacy. Why is that gay? I would have a better life as stacy than as an incel.

They have a conception of these virtues.
The female conception of these virtues are self-serving, completely different things, and yet they go by the same name.
If you can't even know what's good or bad, then you are female.
And whereas these virtues are sometimes found in men, in women, never.
Then if some of the guys I’ve met were easily able to tell between good and bad and still choose to do bad. I’m not sure if that’s better