Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Gaycel trait] You wish you was born a Stacy

Then if some of the guys I’ve met were easily able to tell between good and bad and still choose to do bad. I’m not sure if that’s better
I don't know if it's better, but there's at least some cognition involved in the decision.

Agree

disagree because SUCKING DICK and BEING ASSFUCKED
based. giving up your masculinity for a better life is soycuck trait. extremely pathetic

I understand why they say it because they want to live life on easy mode but Id rather be a giga chad
"Don't wish life was easier, bro, wish you were stronger"
"Swallow the :redpill:, bro"
"Buy my DVDs, bro, hours of original infield footage, bro"
"Come to my overpriced boot camp in some shithole where the price you pay can buy a whore for a month, bro"

If you were born a femoid you would have been born with a different sexual desire than you have now.
OP you are just retarded, go bang your head on the wall.

That's exactly what I was trying to tell him and he just can't comprehend that. He still insists "UR GEY". Fucking moron.

its not a gaycel trait you can play with your boobs and finger your vag

I don't understand the nature of the question.

You wish you were a Woman?

While I'd like to have it as easy as a Stacy, I would not want to be a woman. I want to be a gigachad to death.