Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gaycoping incel versus gay Chad on Grindr.

JackAutismo

JackAutismo

Banned
-
Tried the gay pill experiment and these are a couple guys on Grindr- even amongst homosexuals there are Chads and then the obviously autistic bisexual (not a real thing) who’s trying to get with guys because he cant get laid by Stacy.
5319C6CC F5EC 4013 A3BB 618AC3BE82D4

Last edited:
"I look sad because of insomnia"

No... you look sad because of negative canthal tilt and lots of upper eyelid exposure. The cope is too strong with that gaypilled incel.

Gay people deserve death.

No... you look sad because of negative canthal tilt and lots of upper eyelid exposure. The cope is too strong with that gaypilled incel.

I've never seen such sad eyes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This kid will get more ass & dick in 2 years than you will in your entire life

brutal homopill
That’s the sad thing. He should be rotting amongst us. Regardless, seems he’s a gaycoping incel he says that he’s ‘bisexual’.
Usually that means he got rejected even by Becky and has decided to pursue dick to cope.

LOL at his "insomnia", I've had horrible sleeping problems for almost 7 years and my eyes haven't developed a negative canthal tilt bad enough to make someone with Treacher-Collins look like a Chad

Having sex with guys is the best cope?
If lefties don't lie (highly arguable) and you are born that way, so you're ok with it, then yes. Your SMV for femoids is zero, so you just switch to guys instead.

That guy isn't a Chad lol

Didnt that guy post on lookism?

364A0C01 C4BA 4684 ADEE 8D6FD5B75C0E

Dunno will try a reverse google image with him.
DAE50EBE BD5A 463B A163 7AA89D0B54B5
Nothing came up.
If lefties don't lie (highly arguable) and you are born that way, so you're ok with it, then yes. Your SMV for femoids is zero, so you just switch to guys instead.
He’s a coping deformedcel- his donkey eyes negative canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure is repellant enough, even without his obvious autism and his lack of any jawline or decent chin etc.
You can tell he’s coping anyway with the nonsense about insomnia causing his appearance to be so repellant.

Last edited:
It’s not insomnia which gave the gay eyeore his negative canthal tilt and upper lid exposure.

If he’d get some surgerymaxxing done on those horrible eyes he would be a low tier normie- but now he’s just subhuman.
A4F1BCC7 7055 4FE4 8906 A4E0288AEF57

Kek.

Last edited:

Kek came here to say exactly this. His eyes are almost vertical tilted lmao

Kek came here to say exactly this. His eyes are almost vertical tilted lmao
58DD4EA1 4414 42A7 9756 E9DDE20CC99A

The irony is that the deformedcel eyeore probably has better chances amongst gays than the Chad/ Chadlite ‘J’ who was juxtaposed against him in the original post- gay gays like either twinks or bears but Chad struggles with gays because it’s rarely something they kink over- unlike the jail bait twinks. They either want to go with a girly twink or get squashed by a bear Kek. Chad would be better off straight than sitting on Grindr like he is.
7A187493 1E5C 4720 81AA C22EBAF87AF2

Last edited:
View attachment 25263
The irony is that the deformedcel eyeore probably has better chances amongst gays than the Chad/ Chadlite ‘J’ who was juxtaposed against him in the original post- gay gays like either twinks or bears but Chad struggles with gays because it’s rarely something they kink over- unlike the jail bait twinks. They either want to go with a girly twink or get squashed by a bear Kek. Chad would be better off straight than sitting on Grindr like he is.
View attachment 25264

Interesting theory. Gays also don't reproduce via passing on genetics, so being on the lookout for signs of genetic potential is not going to be a priority for them. Its not a hardwired instinct like it is in women.

negative tilt is strong in this one. legit 1/10 eye area

He’s a true donkeycel don’t you think lulz.
the worst eye area i’ve ever seen. Screams sadness and trash genes. Truly the eyes of a subhuman. :feelsbadman: If the profile is recessed as well then he qualifies for truecel reprensentative imo. Add eventual balding to that (typical shit hairline haircut) and we got the whole package. World is unfair :feelscry:

the worst eye area i’ve ever seen. Screams sadness and trash genes. Truly the eyes of a subhuman. :feelsbadman: If the profile is recessed as well then he qualifies for truecel reprensentative imo. Add eventual balding to that (typical shit hairline haircut) and we got the whole package. World is unfair :feelscry:
He’s got it real bad; his brows aren’t even the same size as eachother.
C710433B BDF2 4521 8821 46F6442CB765

It’s a cruel world to be honest to be honest.

some gays are actually alright and some are like bitchy foids

A lot of you have no idea. That's all I'm gonna say. Incelism tradsends all sexualities.

I have nothing against born gays. But I would rather kill myself than go gay when I am heterosexual.
Pathetic as hell and total defeat as a man when you suck cocks because can't get a woman.

A lot of you have no idea. That's all I'm gonna say. Incelism tradsends all sexualities.
It’s true that incelism transcends sexuality but gay incels are usually only incel because they are mentalcel and guys worry they are the next Bruce McArthur- that guy is ugly as shit but he will get laid because gay people in general are sluts.
019975C3 983E 4D49 BCDB AEBDCD37E6DD

So unless he gives vibes which makes guys he approaches think he’s a serial killer in waiting his looks won’t stop him getting laid by at least somebody.

I have nothing against born gays. But I would rather kill myself than go gay when I am heterosexual.
Pathetic as hell and total defeat as a man when you suck cocks because can't get a woman.
Men who are 100% straight can probably not go gay. But there are men with bisexual tendencies without even knowing it.
If you don't like sucking cock, then don't suck cock and get your cock sucked instead. This is not a matter of gay or straight, there are gays who are 100% top and never get fucked in the ass or even suck cock.

Men who are 100% straight can probably not go gay. But there are men with bisexual tendencies without even knowing it.
If you don't like sucking cock, then don't suck cock and get your cock sucked instead. This is not a matter of gay or straight, there are gays who are 100% top and never get fucked in the ass or even suck cock.
But there are no straights who suck cock.