Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gender identity politics eating itself as boys are now allowed to use the girls locker rooms in Illinois

I specifically said this would happen. And they specifically said "No it won't." And here we are.

When feminists and cucks eat themselves. JFL

I find this shit absolutely hilarious. These SJW cucks keep shoving this shit down everyone's throats and now it's backfiring.

Lmao fucking Retards.

There was a reason homosexuals and transgendered minded freaks were murdered in cold blood in humanity's beginning.

Us, the latest stock of people humanity has to offer, are committing all the errors primitive societies avoided with an iron fist.

JFL at being alive in 2019.

Wonderful let the accelerationism continue

trannies are too much tbh, they're conflicting with other NWO shit and they're too bizarre meaning not even most bluepilled normies are actually comfortable around them

Anything that's ragefuel for foids is lifefuel for me.

Based trannymaxxer will now get to use the same locker room as Stacy

It's like in sports, trannies are making less perfect the lifes of holes. Even straight guys can lie and watch women naked :feelskek:

Well they shouldn't be mad or shocked when a young boy rapes a young girl in those "non gender exclusive" locker rooms

I specifically said this would happen. And they specifically said "No it won't." And here we are.
Next Pedophilia will be a normal thing, and legal.
(although finally all of us men of culture like @Napoleon de Geso will be able to get teenaged girls)

Normalization of female topless when? I want to see acquaintances showing their tits online tbh.

Lockeroom photos or it didn't happen

cucked media adding all the drama with that title i see

Woke tranny. I support trans rights. Since most trannies is male going to female. It's good news. They will make women uncomfortable. The more women suffer the more ideal

Lmao fucking Retards.

There was a reason homosexuals and transgendered minded freaks were murdered in cold blood in humanity's beginning.

Us, the latest stock of people humanity has to offer, are committing all the errors primitive societies avoided with an iron fist.

There was no hormone therapy in the ancient times. Greek and Roman society were among the most civilized, yet full of old faggots buttfucking little boys.

There was no hormone therapy in the ancient times. Greek and Roman society were among the most civilized, yet full of old faggots buttfucking little boys.
That's true, but it is those societies that were used as an example not to follow those same degenerate ways of living. There's a reason those societies collapsed within its due time.

World on fire...I'm just glad more and more leftists are being eaten alive by their perverted and insane system.

That's true, but it is those societies that were used as an example not to follow those same degenerate ways of living. There's a reason those societies collapsed within its due time.
Buttfucking was certainly not the reason why. China had a lot of faggotry too. The real reasons are not very easy to explain, but it was mainly government corruption.

Libtard logic. You can be delusional about your gender, but not race or age etc.

Lmao fucking Retards.

This is pure life fuel for pervertcels, just trannymaxx and you can enter a room full of undressed Stacies with no consequences.

Frankly I think they need to allow transgender women to compete in MMA and boxing.

:feelshehe:

Frankly I think they need to allow transgender women to compete in MMA and boxing.

:feelshehe:
They are. This is Fallon Fox, an UFC fighter who identifies as female:

ff.jpg

These people are so cancer, literally who fucking cares.

They are. This is Fallon Fox, an UFC fighter who identifies as female:

ff.jpg

This is who I was thinking of, and who was it that talked about this on Joe Rogaine's podcast, Miesha Tate? She talks about copping a beating that she has never felt before from Fox.

But its not allowed at the moment is it? Is fox actively competing against women still?

I hope the foids get __ped (in minecraft of course)

How is this a bad thing

Hope this spreads. Gonna use the foid bathrooms hehe

Too bad it only applies to mentally ill faggots, it would be nice being a teen boy with changing JB. But that is never happening. Mentally ill can use the teacher restroom for changing.

What did you expect from a movement managed by braindead whores?

I don't know why communal toilets are a thing. It's disgusting. They should just have a few individual bathrooms that anyone can use and lock. Hospitals have them.

And this is why women's rights was a mistake
full

Anybody perving on a virgin female should be blinded by her male relatives. However, I strongly support paper trannylarping in order to pull out the rug from anti-male hiring discrimination.

Anyone with a brain could see it. Feminists and Cucks don't have brains.. they have programming to ruin everything.

Libtard logic. You can be delusional about your gender, but not race or age etc.
you made the mistake of taking them seriously instead of seeing this whole shit for what it is. the destruction of culture and the demoralization of society

you made the mistake of taking them seriously instead of seeing this whole shit for what it is. the destruction of culture and the demoralization of society
I dont take them seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back