Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gene check - gatekeeping and being locked out of life

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Little timmy is karting since 4, but because his raw reaction time is shit, and sense of momentum is lacking, no matter how many tires he tears on the track he will never race in f1. We all live with limitations, and unless you tried to compete at highest level where it comes down to genetics, you most likely didn't get your first gene check until people started treating you like a leper in puberty.

These happen all the time in social situations and are very insidious because of how implicit they are. What's worse many times you're not even aware of some of the doors that are closed for you. When these gene checks extend to basic human interactions, youre completely fucked.

You're like a runescape character with 20 defence trying to wear rune armor. Or you might try resorting to bugs and breaking the game because rules just won't let you play properly.

Bro just right click on the item retard. My mithril almost looks like rune and its my fault it doesn't!

Its brutally over for little Timmy ngl

I've been getting gene checked since conception ngl.