Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment General Pardon for all banned users

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
We don’t have many users here so I think that, in order to increase our numbers again, banned users should be give a pardon and allowed to post here again. The genuinely bad users can be filtered out of course but the good ones will rejoin our ranks.

I agree, we only have 200 incels, we need more incels to join here

It's a good idea. It feels lonely.

I doubt this will happen

Free BrettyBoy and the bunny cunt, and other good men

We don’t have many users here so I think that, in order to increase our numbers again, banned users should be give a pardon and allowed to post here again. The genuinely bad users can be filtered out of course but the good ones will rejoin our ranks.
Sounds like a good idea tbh

Not everyone, but postmaxxers and similar low offences

yeah its sad to see so many people go, i guess its inevitable with how strict the rules are on here

Give them a specific amount of posts they can make a day/week, or something like that. Doubt this will happen though but that would be interesting

yeah its sad to see so many people go, i guess its inevitable with how strict the rules are on here
No kidding when I got a fucking warning once for bragging that a foid embarrassed me in front of the other guys in school once in junior high.
Which I didn't bother arguing against as I find it retarded overall to even consider being the fucking punchline to everyone in junior high a damn brag.

No kidding when I got a fucking warning once for bragging that a foid embarrassed me in front of the other guys in school once in junior high.
Which I didn't bother arguing against as I find it retarded overall to even consider being the fucking punchline to everyone in junior high a damn brag.
a lot stuff can be interpreted as covert bragging, for example the rules about trolling are very vague