Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Generally speaking, acting based on emotions= evil and acting based on reason= good

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Think about it. All the great evils of this world are done because of emotions. Hatred, envy, vengeance, pleasure seeking of a sadist, pursuit of crazy illogical utopias, etc.

When you act based on rationality you can hardly be evil. Killing someone in self-defense is acting rationally and in a good way; torturing someone because of some petty feeling you're holding onto, or because you seek sadistic pleasure, is emotional and evil.

The devil always try to manipulate people through emotions. Psychopaths are masters of doing things like playing the victim, having the so called "charisma", etc.

Anti- adultery and promiscuity laws would be fair and rational. Those things fuck society over. AoC laws that block older suitors from marrying younger girls make no sense, are unjust and are mainly based on emotion (I don't like to see old men with young girls/ lookism).

Of course there can be some exceptions, but more and more I'm starting to see things this way. That's also why women are on average more evil and unjust than men.

Last edited:
Anti- adultery and promiscuity laws would be fair and rational. Those things fuck society over.
Evolutionarily, the Silverback Gorilla Alpha Male of the Tribe doesn't let other gorillas have sex with his harem of female gorillas. Although in chimpanzees, the smaller apes gang up on the alpha male and force him to give up his harem. In humans we would probably be closer to chimpanzees.

Adultery would probably still happen if we were living the same way we did 80k years ago (see my thread on how Elvis Presley got cucked).

AoC laws that block older suitors from marrying younger girls make no sense, are unjust and are mainly based on emotion (I don't like to see old men with young girls/ lookism).
Old men have mutated DNA so people don't want to see low-value males passing on their genetics. That's why they don't mind if a chad is dating a young girl. Now in civilization we no longer have any need for good genetics but for a high IQ.

Think about it. All the great evils of this world are done because of emotions. Hatred, envy, vengeance, pleasure seeking of a sadist, pursuit of crazy illogical utopias, etc.

When you act based on rationality you can hardly be evil. Killing someone in self-defense is acting rationally and in a good way; torturing someone because of some petty feeling you're holding onto, or because you seek sadistic pleasure, is emotional and evil.

The devil always try to manipulate people through emotions. Psychopaths are masters of doing things like playing the victim, having the so called "charisma", etc.

Anti- adultery and promiscuity laws would be fair and rational. Those things fuck society over. AoC laws that block older suitors from marrying younger girls make no sense, are unjust and are mainly based on emotion (I don't like to see old men with young girls/ lookism).

Of course there can be some exceptions, but more and more I'm starting to see things this way. That's also why women are on average more evil and unjust than men.
yes, but our society puts an emphasis on acting on non-realities and insfinct

pretty true in my opinion.
but the worst thing is, chad can make decisions with his poop and he will be rewarded.

In general acting on emotion rather than a combination of emotion + reason could be considered moreso "foolhardy" than "evil" I'd say as this scene describes.

but what if i were to go ER?
it would be pretty reasonable tbh but also considered evil

Old men have mutated DNA so people don't want to see low-value males passing on their genetics. That's why they don't mind if a chad is dating a young girl. Now in civilization we no longer have any need for good genetics but for a high IQ.
But society is pretty ok when both partners are old and have kids, which is even worse genetically for their kids.

Evolutionarily, the Silverback Gorilla Alpha Male of the Tribe doesn't let other gorillas have sex with his harem of female gorillas. Although in chimpanzees, the smaller apes gang up on the alpha male and force him to give up his harem. In humans we would probably be closer to chimpanzees.

Adultery would probably still happen if we were living the same way we did 80k years ago (see my thread on how Elvis Presley got cucked).

how old do they get mutated dna

That's what i think too, but what i think is wrong

If you only act based on logic, you will distance yourself from emotions, both good and bad. A boring life it seems like.

If you only act based on logic, you will distance yourself from emotions, both good and bad. A boring life it seems like.
You can still feel emotions (you will anyway), it's more about not making important decisions driven by them.

You can still feel emotions (you will anyway), it's more about not making important decisions driven by them.
That approach inevitably leads to feeling less emotions in life. You essentially separate yourself (your ego) from outcome, albeit good or bad. This way you won't suffer as much for things going bad (coping mechanism), but it also takes away your ability to feel proud and joyful. Quite a stoic existence.

Brutal as fuck

Emotion nor logic determines whether or not something is good or evil. You can have good emotions, like feeling happy for someone and wishing they succeed. There is nothing inherently evil about emotion on a fundamental level.

And the cold caclulus of logic does not necessitate either good or evil. It may be logical to kill a person to save ten others, but the act of killing itself won't be a moral good. Utilitarianism would disagree, but fuck utilitarianism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back