Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Generally speaking, are foids amoral or immoral?

Are foids amoral or immoral?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Are foids simply amoral (i.e. they don't care about morals and will just take Chad no matter how good/bad his personality is; hybristophilia would be just about the status of the criminal haloing him) or are them immoral (they ressonate more with evil; feel more attracted to abusers, criminals and dark triads; are hybristophilic because the thought of a guy who commits heinous, violent crimes really turns them on)?

Tagging some users whom I think have a lot to contribute to the discussion, on both sides.

@Edmund_Kemper @mental_out @epillepsy @Robtical @Atavistic Autist

I believe that looks reign supreme above all, however I also believe that women like different types of Chads:

Some want a virtuous chad
Some want the evil chad
Some do not care which chad it is
Some want a feminine chad
Some want a masculine chad

But the only thing that reigns supreme is they all want a good looking man, so I chose amoral.

Amoral. Women do not have a bad sense of morals or justice, they have no sense of such things. They don't have bad ideals, they have none. They don't want all men to suffer, they just don't care if they do. If Chad is manlier / better-looking, they will fuck Chad, even if he's an asshole. We all know that. If Chad 2 is a good guy but looks better than Chad, they will fuck him instead. If Chad 3 is a serial killer and looks better than Chad 2, they will fuck Chad 3 and so on.

Last edited:
I believe that looks reign supreme above all, however I also believe that women like different types of Chads:

Some want a virtuous chad
Some want the evil chad
Some do not care which chad it is
Some want a feminine chad
Some want a masculine chad

But the only thing that reigns supreme is they all want a good looking man, so I chose amoral.
Very reasonable opinion, thanks for the input. I really hope you're right and we can say "NAWALT" AT LEAST in the context of hybristophilia. This shit is just too disgusting.

One could make an argument that morality is just a construct of human sociability. In reality, life is just a free-for-all and we are just living under the mercy of what ever comes at us.

They are morally weak and easily corruptible.

Amoral. They don't necessarily want all men to suffer, they just don't care if they do. If Chad is more racist, hateful or bigoted, they will fuck Chad, even though he's an asshole and they claim to want a good guy. We all know that. If Chad 2 is a good guy but looks better than Chad, they will fuck him instead. If Chad 3 is a serial killer and looks better than Chad 2, they will fuck Chad 3 and so on.

Last edited:
One could make an argument that morality is just a construct of human sociability. In reality, life is just a free-for-all and we are just living under the mercy of what ever comes at us.
My theory is that you have to opt in to morality to make the right choices. People don't even bother with this basic level of introspection, they're so grateful to be capable of completing the ABCs of life compared to incels (and in 2021, let's be real: failed normies). I'd also say that with a lack of empathy being an autistic trait, normalfags assume they both a) have morality and b) are the barometers for it.

Immoral, just look at the numbers of foids that are married with men in jail, or the hibrystophilia tendencies they have.

That’s why thugmaxx works

My theory is that you have to opt in to morality to make the right choices. People don't even bother with this basic level of introspection, they're so grateful to be capable of completing the ABCs of life compared to incels (and in 2021, let's be real: failed normies). I'd also say that with a lack of empathy being an autistic trait, normalfags assume they both a) have morality and b) are the barometers for it.
Tbh, compassion and empathy only evolved so that we can work together better with other human beings and collectively ensure everyone's survival.

But at the end of the day, live is one huge competition where it's imperative to put yourself above all others in order to survive.

I would say amoral. I don't think women are necessarily attracted to degenerate, violent, shitty men because of those particular traits, but those traits do tend to coincide with things women are actually attracted to (assertiveness, dominance, high social status, low inhibition, promiscuity, low emotional empathy, etc. or just being attractive.)

interesting thread ngl. this is something I've pondered now and then ever since I first began identifying as incel

immoral by default since they enable and encourage dishonesty and sadism while discouraging benevolence

Amoral...

and emotionally/psychologically/culturally/politically amorphous.

Foids change their tastes, values, and personality depending on the alpha they're fucking

I would say amoral. I don't think women are necessarily attracted to degenerate, violent, shitty men because of those particular traits, but those traits do tend to coincide with things women are actually attracted to (assertiveness, dominance, high social status, low inhibition, promiscuity, low emotional empathy, etc)
high iq

Amoral...

Foids change their tastes, values, and personality depending on the alpha they're fucking
This is the answer I was trying to get at. There are females that like so called "virtuous" men, but they of course have to be good looking.

Both. depends on the chad.

This is the answer I was trying to get at. There are females that like so called "virtuous" men, but they of course have to be good looking.
the thing is competition rewards cruelty and power corrupts an individual
men at the top of the pyramid need to be good looking, but are almost always lacking in virtue since they don't need it and it actually hurts them

Women are immoral because they keep up the pretense of morality whilst committing evil actions, which proves they have a base understanding of what men consider good and bad.
They lie about their body count, divorce rape, falsely accuse of rape, gaslight, and virtue signal, things which amoral animals don't do due to their slightly lower intelligence. All women have done these things or will do them without qualms if they can get away with it, which they usually can in this society.

amoral (i.e. they don't care about morals and will just take Chad no matter how good/bad his personality is; hybristophilia would be just about the status of the criminal haloing him)
immoral (they ressonate more with evil; feel more attracted to abusers, criminals and dark triads; are hybristophilic because the thought of a guy who commits heinous, violent crimes really turns them on)?
I don't think we can really divide these because abusers/criminals tend to be perceived as powerful but if they were perceived as powerful the foid would covet that power whether or not it was exercised for evil IMO

It's super-evil to do shit like rape/murder babies (blending is not awwright) or newborn kittens, and I don't think those guys tend to have a lot of women wanting to fuck them.

When rapists/murderers tend to get women going after them is when they rape/murder ADULTS since that actually requires a higher degree of power to accomplish even though it's less evil.

Hard to say but I am of the opinion that they are actually evil. Foids would prefer a dark triad chad over a normal one.

Amoral. Women do not have a bad sense of morals or justice, they have no sense of such things. They don't have bad ideals, they have none. They don't want all men to suffer, they just don't care if they do. If Chad is manlier / better-looking, they will fuck Chad, even if he's an asshole. We all know that. If Chad 2 is a good guy but looks better than Chad, they will fuck him instead. If Chad 3 is a serial killer and looks better than Chad 2, they will fuck Chad 3 and so on.
What if Chad 1 and 2 have exactly the same looks level, height, race, status, etc etc but first is good-hearted and the second is a dark triad, though?

They are morally weak and easily corruptible.
No doubt about it. Whether amoral or immoral, it's extremely clear that they have a problem with that aspect as a group.

Immoral, just look at the numbers of foids that are married with men in jail, or the hibrystophilia tendencies they have.
What do you think of the argument that says such criminals attract foids simply becase of their high status (when it applies), or other desirable characteristics that would be correlated with the criminal mind?

What if Chad 1 and 2 have exactly the same looks level, height, race, status, etc etc but first is good-hearted and the second is a dark triad, though?

No doubt about it. Whether amoral or immoral, it's extremely clear that they have a problem with that aspect as a group.

What do you think of the argument that says such criminals attract foids simply becase of their high status (when it applies), or other desirable characteristics that would be correlated with the criminal mind?
Desirable characteristics for sure, most of 'zé droguinhas' aren't even rich, they are poor af, but they still attract foids, because of their characteristics.

They think that with a criminal, they will feel protected and no one is going to mess with them

Last edited:
I would say amoral. I don't think women are necessarily attracted to degenerate, violent, shitty men because of those particular traits, but those traits do tend to coincide with things women are actually attracted to (assertiveness, dominance, high social status, low inhibition, promiscuity, low emotional empathy, etc. or just being attractive.)
Makes sense as well. I have thought about it before. It's usually Chads who have the worst personalities and treat foids the worst because foids are a dime a dozen for them. They also tend to be more assertive because of the halo effect and the shitloads of positive reinforcement they went through in life. So according to this hypothesis, it's not the abuse per se that generates or even boosts the attraction; it's just that such abuse is comming from very desirable men, both physically and psychologically.

On the other hand, though, seeing how masochistic foids tend to be and how much they dig rape (-kink, teehee), being forced, pain, etc, I think it's very naive to think those fetishes have absolutely nothing to do with their overall psychology. In other words, it'd be naive to assume a foid only wants violence and pain in bed but want niceness and good treatment in all other aspects of the relationship. This doesn't exist isolately, it's a reflection of her psyche in general.

interesting thread ngl. this is something I've pondered now and then ever since I first began identifying as incel
Thanks. Me too.

immoral by default since they enable and encourage dishonesty and sadism while discouraging benevolence
Speaking from my personal experience, I sadly agree.

Amoral...

I've noticed that a lot as well, but I'd say that they don't really change them, they just act like a chameleon to try manipulate the current guy better. I don't think it's an entirely innocent, spontaneous process.

Amoral.
They run almost purely on instinct and ‘feelings’(which is just a fancy way of sugarcoating animal instincts).

Amoral.
They run almost purely on instinct and ‘feelings’(which is just a fancy way of sugarcoating animal instincts).
All living things run purely on instinct. Even rational thoughts are made on an imperative or survival basis, tbh.

I have two Chadlite friends (more like acquaintances nowadays) who are IMO roughly at the same looks level. One is very romantic, good-hearted, chill, etc, and the other treats me well but I suspect he's very likely a psychopath.

Of course the former also gets a lot of foids, but I noticed his relationships tend not to last very long and he has been hurt by foids before. The second one is holding his gf for like 3-4 years already now even though he treats her poorly in many ways (I talked about it here) + he cheats on her constantly so he has been with many other foids in this meantime as well.

I know this is anedoctical and could be just about those specific individuals and not a general rule (I want to believe), but idk. I'm inclined to think women do have overall a thing for evil, cold, sadistic, criminal, manipulative, lying, men. I'd even call it affinity.

Women are immoral because they keep up the pretense of morality whilst committing evil actions, which proves they have a base understanding of what men consider good and bad.
They lie about their body count, divorce rape, falsely accuse of rape, gaslight, and virtue signal, things which amoral animals don't do due to their slightly lower intelligence. All women have done these things or will do them without qualms if they can get away with it, which they usually can in this society.
How much foids lie is insane tbh. Maybe the words "amoral" and "immoral" weren't the best ones for the idea of the thread; it's basically, do they just don't care or do they actively seek evil?

don't think we can really divide these because abusers/criminals tend to be perceived as powerful but if they were perceived as powerful the foid would covet that power whether or not it was exercised for evil IMO
That's a common belief and it's reasonable. Foids wanting the goods, no matter the positive or negative moral value of the guy who has them.

It's super-evil to do shit like rape/murder babies (blending is not awwright) or newborn kittens, and I don't think those guys tend to have a lot of women wanting to fuck them.

When rapists/murderers tend to get women going after them is when they rape/murder ADULTS since that actually requires a higher degree of power to accomplish even though it's less evil.
I've been thinking about it the other day. Child molestation is basically the most despised crime not only because it's statistically done by low status, ugly, old men towards the beings who have the most value in society (young females), but also because it lacks the "daring", "powerful" value of many other crimes. It's basically sneaky, you try to cheat your way out of your sad position in society as an ugly, old man and spoil little girls whom everyone else has a deal of waiting till they're older to "attack", so to speak; and to make things "worse", you don't even go all the way, you just catch a feel. It's undoubtedly perceived as something weak by females.

This is one of those things where they are both. There are women with just a tiny bit of morals, but not when it comes to dating in my opinion.

All living things run purely on instinct. Even rational thoughts are made on an imperative or survival basis, tbh.
That’s hard to say. If we were all completely instinctual driven only, a lot of things we have today wouldn’t exist in the first place.

But yes, if you break someone down to nothing, and remove their base comforts in life, they will revert to mostly instinctual reasoning. I just don’t think foids actually chase after evil or heinous chads just because they are more align to it. Foids don’t really care if a chad is a introverted chad or a dark triad chad. In fact they don’t care what chad is really, a lot of tinder experiments prove this. They are mate selecting purely based on primal traits expressed, it just so happens chads that align more with ‘evil’ tend to express these traits more often. It makes sense a tall chad would make a better criminal than a short one.

That’s hard to say. If we were all completely instinctual driven only, a lot of things we have today wouldn’t exist in the first place.

But yes, if you break someone down to nothing, and remove their base comforts in life, they will revert to mostly instinctual reasoning. I just don’t think foids actually chase after evil or heinous chads just because they are more align to it. Foids don’t really care if a chad is a introverted chad or a dark triad chad. In fact they don’t care what chad is really, a lot of tinder experiments prove this. They are mate selecting purely based on primal traits expressed, it just so happens chads that align more with ‘evil’ tend to express these traits more often. It makes sense a tall chad would make a better criminal than a short one.
Technology exists because the tools we make it easier or accessible to extract and make things that we actually need to keep us a live, ATEOTD.

Technology exists because the tools we make it easier or accessible to extract and make things that we actually need to keep us a live, ATEOTD.
It’s not just technology we waste time on a bunch of other frivolous things, that don’t really constitute completely to survival. If you think about it, we are wasting time right on on this forum, it’s not helping with our individual survival.
If pure instincts alone were guiding our decisions, rape would be far more common because the forethought to penalties and downsides would be overwritten. Again I’m not disagreeing with you, I just think assuming purely driven instinctual based reasoning, isn’t always what’s going on.

It’s not just technology we waste time on a bunch of other frivolous things, that don’t really constitute completely to survival. If you think about it, we are wasting time right on on this forum, it’s not helping with our individual survival.
If pure instincts alone were guiding our decisions, rape would be far more common because the forethought to penalties and downsides would be overwritten. Again I’m not disagreeing with you, I just think assuming purely driven instinctual based reasoning, isn’t always what’s going on.
Still, everything we do is based on trying to satisfy a need.

For example, the reason why you are all here because you are unable to find a foid to have sex with.

The reason why people don't rape or engage in violence and play by the rules is so that we won't get into conflict with other people who would otherwise hurt or kill us.

And human beings are driven to keep out of boredom because, again, we want to satisfy whatever need we feel deprived from, again.

Hard to say but I am of the opinion that they are actually evil. Foids would prefer a dark triad chad over a normal one.
Agreed.

Foid's don't care what they do. They have a tiny bit of morality but not alot. They would literally kill someone if they could.
They just do whatever their emotions tell them to atm and then rationalize and justify it, no matter how evil/absurd/dumb/etc.

This is one of those things where they are both. There are women with just a tiny bit of morals, but not when it comes to dating in my opinion.
Agreed as well. When it comes to grown men foids are absolutely ruthless. It's all or nothing, winners take all, 0 empathy, 0 loyalty, etc.

Amoral. Chad can have a kind personality or a dark triad one, they’d still fuck him because he looks attractive.

Amoral. Chad can have a kind personality or a dark triad one, they’d still fuck him because he looks attractive.
And what's your opinion on this:

?

Whatever, whenever it suits them. Usually if it in a foids interests to do something considered moral, she will milk it in a conspicuous display of morality for attention. Or will do something moral for the sole purpose of the getting attention after she tells everyone how good a person she is.

Cucks will say they're moral, and the violent chads "trick" them into being in relationships. I think 30% are amoral, 69%+ are immoral, and <1% are moral.

they are immoral, because they are excellent at brushing off when they know they are being cunts, and fantastic at virtue-signaling for max status.

None of them wants to give genuine love and affection to a man other than Chad, even with Chad all that domination and bondage shit they crave for gives away the immorality that is inherent to all the foids irrespective of anything. The intensity with which foids abhor things like mommy gf and adore dark triad psychopathic slave like treatment, I mean they just understand a slave-master relationship and nothing else, with chad they're the slaves, with cucks, cucks are the slaves that's it.

Immoral. Foids are not just evil in their choice of men. But evil overall.

Foids are disgusting, weak, stupid and evil.

Aren't both the same? Having no morals in of itself is immoral. They resonate with whatever benefits them.

They literally don't care. Women are just reflections of men, because it is their survival strategy. In the stone age, a woman basically had to do whatever the man said to survive and be part of the tribe. This is Stockholm Syndrome. Many people don't get it and think Stockholm Syndrome only applies to women in captivity. This is literally part of women's biology. Why do you think women now support liberals and black people, more than white men, but 50 years ago they encouraged lynchings? Do you think they honestly just got to be better people overnight? No. Women naturally side with whoever is strongest. Now the white men are cowards and the black men and Latinos are stronger, so they side with the men they think are better able to protect them. If white men all changed their minds and dragged their women back to their cave and asserted dominance, then white women would be racist again.

Aren't both the same? Having no morals in of itself is immoral. They resonate with whatever benefits them.
You're right. I should have picked the words better. What I meant was, do foids just don't care about morals or they actively seek evil?

great thread my friend. you know a poll is good when it's close to 50-50

Foids actually compartmentalize morality.

During their day to day life, they are absolute conformists, their morality is dictated by whatever they consider to be the most socially advantageous position.

When they are in the presence of a Chad, their morality changes to whatever they think will be most advantageous in getting him to impregnate her and as a bonus commit to raising her offspring.

If they can't get Chad to commit then they find a beta to raise his children instead, once again their morality and beliefs change to whatever is most advantageous to keeping him commited but also preventing him from impregnating her.

In summary I would say that the answer is closest to saying they are amoral, but a more accurate descriptor is saying that they are like chameleons, changing their morality depending on the people they are around as a manipulation tactic to seek benefits for themselves.

Last edited:
Foids actually compartmentalize morality.

During their day to day life, they are absolute conformists, their morality is dictated by whatever they consider to be the most socially advantageous position.

When they are in the presence of a Chad, their morality changes to whatever they think will be most advantageous in getting him to impregnate her and as a bonus commit to raising her offspring.

If they can't get Chad to commit then they find a beta to raise his children instead, once again their morality and beliefs change to whatever is most advantageous to keeping him commited but also preventing him from impregnating her.

In summary I would say that the answer is closest to saying they are amoral, but a more accurate descriptor is saying that they are like chameleons, changing their morality depending on the people they are around as a manipulation tactic to seek benefits for themselves.
Brutal. The dual mating strategy of foids is one of the most potent blackpills.

You're right. I should have picked the words better. What I meant was, do foids just don't care about morals or they actively seek evil?
They just don't care about morals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back