Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Generationpill) (Societypill) None of us would be incels in the olden days

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
This man would be posting here if he were born 80-100 years later; but in his time, even truecels got their looksmatches.
722B33F2 C5B0 4D59 800E 679E1F1B2452

I wonder what changed. :feelsbadman:

He looks normie tier, only slightly below average, the female also doesn't look good and is either at the same level of looks as him or worse. Same guy would be able to get an attractive noodlewhore since he's White today.

Cope, many ethnics would still be fucked. Only normie tiers and gymcelfags would do okay

It was over in 1913 boyos.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((THEY)))))))))))))))))))))))))) DID THIS.

I swear I will have my revenge. I will make them pay.

(in minecraft of course)

I would've been. I'm subhuman, average IQ at best and physically frail so no heavy lifting jobs. I'm also very lazy and nihilistic.
(((They))) changed everything
I blame genetics, not Israel or the Jews.

Would have boring villager femoid. Nah, fuck that, do not want back in those times. Unless could be rich slave owner and buy cute teen girl slaves

Cope, many ethnics would still be fucked. Only normie tiers and gymcelfags would do okay
Brutal racepill. Though curries would have arrange marriage.

Feminism created dual income families by depressing wages through over supply. The sexual revolution smashed social mores, and exalted pleasure above all else leading to mega whoring. Family law incentivizes men who can to whore as an economically protective measure in a world of non pair bondable roasties. Victimhood based identity based politics, and fifth wave feminism allows the normalization of obesity, mediocrity, and unaccountability for large swaths of people including all women allowing their quality to drop precipitously destroying the mating market for all men, before hypergamy, and tinder obliterated it by enabling chad to destroy every puss from stacey down to chubby bubbette turning them all into roasties, and roasted pigs. LQTBGF movement further destroying supply of women, and destroying any concept of heterosexual family.

In fact, lol, just earlier today on a tram saw a strong Becky with her It? Could not tell if her lover whom she was trading kisses with was a bull dyke, a low T chubby checkers, or a bull dyke transitioning to "Male" with testosterone. I don't think it was an incel looking dude tbh, in which case I would be happy for him. It just underscores how many men get pushed out of the realm of stable marriage due to luciferian social engineering. Personally it drives me nuts to see transgendered women, and lesbo couples. I worked with three of them a few years ago, and one was a cute, petite 5'0 natural blonde gal who got a buzzcut, and started taking T. She was maybe like 15lbs over weight, but could have lost it with a little effort, and been very nice looking. But, instead she started dressing, and acting like a man to be a "Man". So instead of dating a guy, even a normie these women would rather shack up with butch women, be a butch woman, or be a fake man. Go figure.

This man would be posting here if he were born 80-100 years later; but in his time, even truecels got their looksmatches.
View attachment 129892

I wonder what changed. :feelsbadman:
Kosher agents came along and brought our civilization to its knee.
Look at our modern society...
#WeDidIt
#0yGevalt

He looks normie tier, only slightly below average, the female also doesn't look good and is either at the same level of looks as him or worse. Same guy would be able to get an attractive noodlewhore since he's White today.
lol that gal is a 7 to me, high tier normie. He definitely scored a gal out of his league
edit : nvm shes a 6, lol I am sleepy

Based and gay.

lol that gal is a 7 to me, high tier normie. He definitely scored a gal out of his league
edit : nvm shes a 6, lol I am sleepy
WTF look at her huge nose.