Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Genetic Engineering will be the ultimate and final blackpill (also a solution to the incel problem)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The west does not approve of genetic engineering of future generations because there are stupid low iq morons who say that it's unethical.
One reason they think it's immoral is that it will cause unpredictable changes that can ruin the person's life.

China DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK. Even though it arrested that one doctor who gave a child an allele that defends against AIDS, it also leads to lower lifespan, which is stupid.
China only did this due to international pressure, but in the future China will use genetic engineering to make 7 foot tall 10/10 gigachads.
Women will flock towards these kinds of men, and the rest of the people who women don't want will get blackpilled (which will be most people in the world).

There will be no more hiding it, looks are everything and everyone will race to make their kids as attractive as possible with genetic engineering.
When the entire Earth is full of gigachads and everyone understands looks are everything, then we will have highjacked our genes to the point that women don't just find a small number of men attractive, but they will almost sleep with anyone because they make their pussy wet, and men can finally get the commitment they want.

What do you guys think of this possible future? I think it is something that will probably happen, although the last thought is my optimistic opinion.

Genetic engineering is in its early stages so we wont be seeing it anytime soon

if everyone is a 10/10 gigachad or stacy the world would be an amazing place with no inequalites derived from lookism. Also all the girls would look hot as fuck.

if everyone is a 10/10 gigachad or stacy the world would be an amazing place with no inequalites derived from lookism. Also all the girls would look hot as fuck.
Religious people that would refuse genetic engineering would be fucked then tbh
Even more so than religious people that don't believe in vaccines and spout bluepilled copes whenever faced with anything blackpilled.

Yeah, it won't happen in our lifetime, but it will be coming in the new several generations.
Even more so than religious people that don't believe in vaccines and spout bluepilled copes whenever faced with anything blackpilled.
Well, those people will die out because no one wants to fuck them.

religons are slowly gonna be get eradicated look at people ridiculing christanity, islam etc Soys hate christianity and cuckservatives hate islam

Most normies will say they dislike the idea because its "unethical" and "playing God" but they are really just butthurt that they wont benefit from it and will be less valuable because of it. I bet 9 out of the 10 people who claim that its bad would do it in a heartbeat if it meant THEIR body/genes were being bettered.

sadly true tbh

Genetic engineering is just a matter of time and which nation gets to mog the rest. I feel like China is the one that will absolute invest shitton in it to create the ultimate asian prototype and conquer the word with an army and population of healthy moggers.

Yeah, it won't happen in our lifetime, but it will be coming in the new several generations.
tfw born too late to live in a time period/tech level that is more human based but born too late to live in a time where gene editing is a thing. Right now we are in an inhuman environment while still being wired like humans.

Most normies will say they dislike the idea because its "unethical" and "playing God" but they are really just butthurt that they wont benefit from it and will be less valuable because of it. I bet 9 out of the 10 people who claim that its bad would do it in a heartbeat if it meant THEIR body/genes were being bettered.

sadly true tbh
I dont think normies would be a opposed to it, since heaps of women want there babies to have blue eyes or whatever, like how women from china and brazil are importing white sperm:lul: And simps and kukz would do anything for le queen

I wish we could go another way and somehow make ugly men attractive to women instead of slow covert incel genocide as a solution to the incel problem. Basically give the normies what thier hearts desire theory... practical- even realistic- yet cucked and very, very sad.

The west does not approve of genetic engineering of future generations because there are stupid low iq morons who say that it's unethical.
One reason they think it's immoral is that it will cause unpredictable changes that can ruin the person's life.

China DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK. Even though it arrested that one doctor who gave a child an allele that defends against AIDS, it also leads to lower lifespan, which is stupid.
China only did this due to international pressure, but in the future China will use genetic engineering to make 7 foot tall 10/10 gigachads.
Women will flock towards these kinds of men, and the rest of the people who women don't want will get blackpilled (which will be most people in the world).

There will be no more hiding it, looks are everything and everyone will race to make their kids as attractive as possible with genetic engineering.
When the entire Earth is full of gigachads and everyone understands looks are everything, then we will have highjacked our genes to the point that women don't just find a small number of men attractive, but they will almost sleep with anyone because they make their pussy wet, and men can finally get the commitment they want.

What do you guys think of this possible future? I think it is something that will probably happen, although the last thought is my optimistic opinion.
But I am damn sure they will make these moggers dumb, otherwise they're the ones who'll be mogged and hunted by the first batch of genetic engineered Chad's and the CCP top brass wouldn't like that

But I am damn sure they will make these moggers dumb, otherwise they're the ones who'll be mogged and hunted by the first batch of genetic engineered Chad's and the CCP top brass wouldn't like that
If they ever get to the point of being able to basically design people they will probably make different types depending on what they want them to do. Like soldiers will be made to be strong and tall but not think for themselves, higher up's children will be intelligent and attractive, sexy females that exist basically to just look pretty and have sex, worker drones who are designed to be docile and compliant etc.

I wish we could go another way and somehow make ugly men attractive to women instead of slow covert incel genocide as a solution to the incel problem. Basically give the normies what thier hearts desire theory... practical- even realistic- yet cucked and very, very sad.
I think someone here reverse engneered hypergamy by making women sterile or something , the only way to solve the upcoming incel populaton realistically is pension money, free prostitution like they give to the disabled people in some nordic countries and sex robots.

Religions are already more or less gone moreover what they present themselves in the western world is in stark contrast to what they're in the less developed world, they're not going anywhere in the 3rd world or anywhere where there is less disposable wealth or per capita income for that matter

I dont think normies would be a opposed to it, since heaps of women want there babies to have blue eyes or whatever, like how women from china and brazil are importing white sperm:lul: And simps and kukz would do anything for le queen
idk I've seen normies butthurt at the idea before.

religons are slowly gonna be get eradicated look at people ridiculing christanity, islam etc Soys hate christianity and cuckservatives hate islam
I don't think that will do it, but blackpill will.

I bet 9 out of the 10 people who claim that its bad would do it in a heartbeat if it meant THEIR body/genes were being bettered.
EXACTLY TRUE

tfw born too late to live in a time period/tech level that is more human based but born too late to live in a time where gene editing is a thing. Right now we are in an inhuman environment while still being wired like humans.
its over or us no matter what

they'll accept chad hitler youth sperm, but not making their own group have better features.

true, but there is no other way I feel. I think this is what will actually happen

cope, iq is correlated to height and attractiveness.

Well, those people will die out because no one wants to fuck them.
Not necessarily. Religious people even if ugly have managed to reproduce throughout the ages because their beliefs are strong enough to override even many aspects of modern society.
It may not be that way with genetic engineering this time around but it has been the case with so many other technological and scientific advancements that can challenge religious belief and previous notions of what is possible and what can only be done by God.

What replaces religion won't probably be atheism though but a new kind of whimsical spirituality centered around pleasing women while acting like that's not what you are trying to do.
The way accounts behave on reddit might be the early stages of that @Mainländer

I think someone here reverse engneered hypergamy by making women sterile or something , the only way to solve the upcoming incel populaton realistically is pension money, free prostitution like they give to the disabled people in some nordic countries and sex robots.
Yea the highly intelligent ones will definitely play it dirty, it's inevitable if it's ever gonna happen

I was thinking more a way to have flesh and blood foids desire cels authentically in the way they do chad, which is unreasonable in light of mainstream science, social trends, & the science of the blackpill. I be venting with muh pipe dreams is all because other more reasonable solutions are so cold makes me sad
I don't think that will do it, but blackpill will.

EXACTLY TRUE

its over or us no matter what

they'll accept chad hitler youth sperm, but not making their own group have better features.

true, but there is no other way I feel. I think this is what will actually happen

cope, iq is correlated to height and attractiveness.
suicide fuel, almost literally

tbh just let the current crop of incels die out naturally but at least while enjoying their copes and not repeating the situation that led to inceldom in the first place

(mass importation of ethnic males into western majority white countries, children being raised by television and bluepilled sooth saying as happened with Millenials leading to rising rates of autism and disillusionment with the reality of things by adolescence and continuing into adulthood).

This is a peaceful way to "phase out" incels over a generation or two.
It's simple to the idea of stopping ethnic males from having to be born in western countries and being mogged by everyone else. Just make it so that the possibility of ethnic males being born in western countries where they will not be accepted be low through restricted immigration and just let the existing ethnic male population age out and die peacefully with their copes.

Not necessarily. Religious people even if ugly have managed to reproduce throughout the ages because their beliefs are strong enough to override even many aspects of modern society.
It may not be that way with genetic engineering this time around but it has been the case with so many other technological and scientific advancements that can challenge religious belief and previous notions of what is possible and what can only be done by God.
True, but gigachad will mog so hard that women won't be able to refuse and their pussy will literally get wet on seeing them. Religious men might be cucked and raise another mans kid

Yea the highly intelligent ones will definitely play it dirty, it's inevitable if it's ever gonna happen
pension system is a pyramid scheme and will collapse eventually

True, but gigachad will mog so hard that women won't be able to refuse and their pussy will literally get wet on seeing them. Religious men might be cucked and raise another mans kid
Islam will hold out the longest while Christianity and polytheistic religions tolerant of sexual liberal ways of foids behaving like Hinduism will get cucked first just like how things are progressing now tbh

pension system is a pyramid scheme and will collapse eventually
That's bound to happen, it's only so much resources you can pull to keep everyone happy with their finances

Islam will hold out the longest while Christianity and polytheistic religions tolerant of sexual liberal ways of foids behaving like Hinduism will get cucked first just like how things are progressing now tbh
Hinduism follows the women are like rice theory, if you remember from a previous post. They will block all enterences for non chads.

That's bound to happen, it's only so much resources you can pull to keep everyone happy with their finances
finances are cope, looks are everything

It depends on the demography, per capita income and lifestyle than it does for religion, you can't compare Pakistani Islam to Turkish or Iranian ones, the regime might put on a face of conservativism but it solely depends on the citizens, moreover polytheistic religions like Hinduism were not based ever, it's only mediaeval wars that some sort of militarized it

Hinduism follows the women are like rice theory, if you remember from a previous post. They will block all enterences for non chads.
Yeah there's a reason a lot of curries willingly converted to Islam or gained respect for it.
Hinduism is too open to interpretation and liable for getting co-opted by chads like it already largely has with the yoga (foid fitness for chads teehee) and meditating (now part of western self improvement for guys to get foids, what a joke).

If you try to co-opt Islam you get bashed physically. No such thing with Hinduism. Unfortunately guess what normies choose to fuck with more?
Nothing good to say about humanity as usual tbh

Yeah there's a reason a lot of curries willingly converted to Islam or gained respect for it.
Hinduism is too open to interpretation and liable for getting co-opted by chads like it already largely has with the yoga (foid fitness for chads teehee) and meditating (now part of western self improvement for guys to get foids, what a joke).

If you try to co-opt Islam you get bashed physically. No such thing with Hinduism. Unfortunately guess what normies choose to fuck with more?
The propehet Muhammad might have been the most based man to have ever lived (other than the Jewish prophets).

Don't worry normie fags and their left rags are coming for Hinduism too alongwith evangelicals, the problem it's so open to interpretation that's it's not same for everyone and it's quite frustrating if you're trying to debate with it
The propehet Muhammad might have been the most based man to have ever lived (other than the Jewish prophets).
Anybody can be based, if God blesses him with Prophetic looks and his message, all the Prophet's must be very good looking individuals anyhow cos no one will take an ugly man seriously anywhere

Last edited:
Anybody can be based, if God blesses him with Prophetic looks and his message, all the Prophet's must be very good looking individuals anyhow cos no one will take an ugly man seriously anywhere
Elijah was pretty ugly looking, and he ascended into heaven while alive.

Elijah was pretty ugly looking, and he ascended into heaven while alive.
Was he blessed with a family too, and as expected he did had a feud with a nature worshipping foid, foids don't take you seriously if you're not good looking even if you're blessed with Prophetic wisdom all you need is Prophetic looks :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Was he blessed with a family too, and as expected he did had a feud with a nature worshipping foid, foids don't take you seriously if you're not good looking even if you're blessed with Prophetic wisdom all you need is Prophetic looks :cryfeels:
Honestly, I would trade being Chad for being someone like Elijah. He is literally with God in heaven forever and will never die because he want there alive. He gigamogs everyone that's ever lived (except maybe Melchizedek).

High IQ thread, wish that it will happen.
Makes me think, it will make moneymaxxed people genemods mog poor people, who won't have access to it. Also, I'm speculating, but most of this technology might already be available and in use. Ever wondered, why many high ranking politicians and presidents n shit are sometimes ugly looking, but all of them literally have Chad sons and good looking Stacy daughters? Might just be access to high quality foids, but I believe some whippity whoopity might be involved as well.

Can say I'm religious, but I won't be opposing this. It might ultimately be the thing mentioned in Islam (changing the creation of God). Even if it's a sin, I'd gladly accept punishment, if it means less people suffering and no one living life of an incel. Jfl, im going to hell anyways
I was thinking more a way to have flesh and blood foids desire cels authentically in the way they do chad, which is unreasonable in light of mainstream science, social trends, & the science of the blackpill. I be venting with muh pipe dreams is all because other more reasonable solutions are so cold makes me sad

suicide fuel, almost literally

High IQ thread, wish that it will happen.

Makes me think, it will make moneymaxxed people genemods mog poor people, who won't have access to it. Also, I'm speculating, but most of this technology might already be available and in use. Ever wondered, why many high ranking politicians and presidents n shit are sometimes ugly looking, but all of them literally have Chad sons and good looking Stacy daughters? Might just be access to high quality foids, but I believe some whippity whoopity might be involved as well.

Can say I'm religious, but I won't be opposing this. It might ultimately be the thing mentioned in Islam (changing the creation of God). Even if it's a sin, I'd gladly accept punishment, if it means less people suffering and no one living life of an incel. Jfl, im going to hell anyways
I think politicians are mostly old and that's why they look like shit. Many of them looked better than average when younger, like Trump and Biden.
Also, don't worry bro, I heard in Islam all Muslims will eventually be sent to heaven in the end, even after being punished.

Blackpilling someone is hard and most of the time most males just die bluepilled and virgin/fucking drunk foids, doubt it will happen, foids have more brainwashing capacity than science unbrainwash speed, even science is hold by foid "ethics".

The west will die before becoming blackpilled