[RageFuel] Genetic privilege. Enter at your own risk

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
★★★★★
118d 3h 53m

I drove to countryhouse to mom and dad and we started watching tv. There was russian show called “dances” and there was a couple of 17 years old chad and 25 years old foid. He had typical chad face and was 1,5 heads taller than her despite foid wearing huge heels. They told the story about their love and it was like that: the foid was 19 years old and chad 12. She was his dance teacher and was grooming him. They fucked on his 16th birthday.

Not gonna fucking lie, i became enraged as hell and almost threw cup of tea at tv. Imagine rotting until death while some fucktards experience life just because of fucking GENETIC PRIVELEGE

TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

Last edited:
FallenPrime

FallenPrime

5'10 Sub 4 Chink Zoomer Abomination
★★★★★
43d 21h 11m
elrondfacepalm.gif

Mfw I see a Tall Chad wasting his genetics on a dwarf foidlet. His son will be posting here or have roped.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Veteran
★★★★★
6d 11h 59m
I'm more enraged by the fact that this would not be allowed or put on TV if the genders were reversed because of AGE. But it's okay when it's a woman.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Veteran
★★★★
7d 23h 19m
damn you drove? driverlicensepill confirmed false

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
87d 15h 34m
Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
★★★★★
118d 3h 53m
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★
82d 20h 40m
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
48d 10h 36m

I drove to countryhouse to mom and dad and we started watching tv. There was russian show called “dances” and there was a couple of 17 years old chad and 25 years old foid. He had typical chad face and was 1,5 heads taller than her despite foid wearing huge heels. They told the story about their love and it was like that: the foid was 19 years old and chad 12. She was his dance teacher and was grooming him. They fucked on his 16th birthday.

Not gonna fucking lie, i became enraged as hell and almost threw cup of tea at tv. Imagine rotting until death while some fucktards experience life just because of fucking GENETIC PRIVELEGE

@Emba its your old avi. You should use the gif version.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★
50d 7h 46m
Being born a chad = being born a god.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Wizard
75d 9h 32m

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
64d 11h 17m
ngl it makes me a little queasy

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
71d 16h 29m
@Emba its your old avi. You should use the gif version.
I can't.

I misplaced it.

The original is like 6mb and is too big.
The 500~ kb one is somewhere.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
48d 10h 36m
I can't.

I misplaced it.

The original is like 6mb and is too big.
The 500~ kb one is somewhere.
Damn I’m a computer retard so I don’t know what that means. I thought you could just copy and paste from OPs first post.

slavcel11

slavcel11

Admiral
★★★★
44d 4h 2m
Brutal. Only good thing I don't watch tv.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
71d 16h 29m
Damn I’m a computer retard so I don’t know what that means. I thought you could just copy and paste from OPs first post.
Oh. It's still too big at 3.6mb

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
12d 2h 47m
Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 2h 15m

just fucking brutal. Today i've seen a cashier in the supermarket were I buy food. there is allways stacies there. I was atended by the stacy and all I could think off is how many cumshots this bitch would have taken in the face, this very atractive foid pussydestroyed from gigachads/gangsters. She literally lost her virginity the day she wanted because she is a foid and shes beautifull and Im here 33 and virgin. I go back home feeling sick.
She had it literally the day she wanted it as chads were waiting in a row. If she wnated when 13, then 13, if she wnated with 16 then at 16. She picked the year, the day and the hour, the chad the place and the sex was served.
And I've being needing it for 20+years and I've never had it. ROPE ROPE ROPE

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
87d 16h 31m
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
56d 25m
This is a sanctioned suicide tier gloom thread.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
109d 20h 20m
I'm more enraged by the fact that this would not be allowed or put on TV if the genders were reversed because of AGE. But it's okay when it's a woman.
Women are the most privileged group on earth