Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Genetic privilege. Enter at your own risk

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Uge.gif

giphy.gif

I drove to countryhouse to mom and dad and we started watching tv. There was russian show called “dances” and there was a couple of 17 years old chad and 25 years old foid. He had typical chad face and was 1,5 heads taller than her despite foid wearing huge heels. They told the story about their love and it was like that: the foid was 19 years old and chad 12. She was his dance teacher and was grooming him. They fucked on his 16th birthday.

Not gonna fucking lie, i became enraged as hell and almost threw cup of tea at tv. Imagine rotting until death while some fucktards experience life just because of fucking GENETIC PRIVELEGE

TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

tenor.gif

opBrt3_9zKuPPFHyXcVTy2P_OBi0MYGmwP_mRW0aAduLAoHlf6ED7nUshOMCl6FXBv1XgdIAkz-l5bmfcQqlnDbFf_-aDdmO99NvMsCZdWldFag86F8DD_Pgj7zrbm3QvBONIg_ajShr27XhDWo-jLqbRIyiSrgjmGtt58wtqLPC9w-eHzUdXwibexGtq-Afc7CmfSl3ZvZups-fXPM6OMJ-N9Ubby4

PlushDentalCrustacean-size_restricted.gif

AlertAltruisticAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Elrondfacepalm

Mfw I see a Tall Chad wasting his genetics on a dwarf foidlet. His son will be posting here or have roped.

I'm more enraged by the fact that this would not be allowed or put on TV if the genders were reversed because of AGE. But it's okay when it's a woman.

damn you drove? driverlicensepill confirmed false

Uge.gif

giphy.gif

I drove to countryhouse to mom and dad and we started watching tv. There was russian show called “dances” and there was a couple of 17 years old chad and 25 years old foid. He had typical chad face and was 1,5 heads taller than her despite foid wearing huge heels. They told the story about their love and it was like that: the foid was 19 years old and chad 12. She was his dance teacher and was grooming him. They fucked on his 16th birthday.

Not gonna fucking lie, i became enraged as hell and almost threw cup of tea at tv. Imagine rotting until death while some fucktards experience life just because of fucking GENETIC PRIVELEGE

tenor.gif

opBrt3_9zKuPPFHyXcVTy2P_OBi0MYGmwP_mRW0aAduLAoHlf6ED7nUshOMCl6FXBv1XgdIAkz-l5bmfcQqlnDbFf_-aDdmO99NvMsCZdWldFag86F8DD_Pgj7zrbm3QvBONIg_ajShr27XhDWo-jLqbRIyiSrgjmGtt58wtqLPC9w-eHzUdXwibexGtq-Afc7CmfSl3ZvZups-fXPM6OMJ-N9Ubby4

@Emba its your old avi. You should use the gif version.

Being born a chad = being born a god.

ngl it makes me a little queasy

@Emba its your old avi. You should use the gif version.
I can't.

I misplaced it.

The original is like 6mb and is too big.
The 500~ kb one is somewhere.

I can't.

I misplaced it.

The original is like 6mb and is too big.
The 500~ kb one is somewhere.
Damn I’m a computer retard so I don’t know what that means. I thought you could just copy and paste from OPs first post.

Brutal. Only good thing I don't watch tv.

Damn I’m a computer retard so I don’t know what that means. I thought you could just copy and paste from OPs first post.
Oh. It's still too big at 3.6mb

Uge.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Uge.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

just fucking brutal. Today i've seen a cashier in the supermarket were I buy food. there is allways stacies there. I was atended by the stacy and all I could think off is how many cumshots this bitch would have taken in the face, this very atractive foid pussydestroyed from gigachads/gangsters. She literally lost her virginity the day she wanted because she is a foid and shes beautifull and Im here 33 and virgin. I go back home feeling sick.
She had it literally the day she wanted it as chads were waiting in a row. If she wnated when 13, then 13, if she wnated with 16 then at 16. She picked the year, the day and the hour, the chad the place and the sex was served.
And I've being needing it for 20+years and I've never had it. ROPE ROPE ROPE

I'm more enraged by the fact that this would not be allowed or put on TV if the genders were reversed because of AGE. But it's okay when it's a woman.
Women are the most privileged group on earth