Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Genetically modified designer babies, Asian women and an end to r/hapas

4y ago
digging deep I c :feelshehe:
Also this will become a probability of it becoming more acceptable to mutate your kid to create a giga chad.
JFL would anyone waste money on creating a giga stacie, sounds like an EXTRA WASTE OF MONEY:feelskek:

If they want to have a white kid so bad then just adopt one

If they want to have a white kid so bad then just adopt one
probably because they want there kid to still be generically there's and have them come from there womb and not another women's.
I wouldn't be surprised if a good amount of WMAF couples adopt fully white kids though.

Just dropping by to say that Chan-Zuckerberg probably aborted their unborn sons.

Been a long time since r/hapas allowed posts like this jfl.

China is already working on making genetic engineering reality, so it's only a matter of time before Asian children will look white.

7345D01D 5AA4 46E8 8779 3CDF52DE894A

i love your avi

It’s so over for ricecels

4y ago
Also this will become a probability of it becoming more acceptable to mutate your kid to create a giga chad.
JFL would anyone waste money on creating a giga stacie, sounds like an EXTRA WASTE OF MONEY:feelskek:

Been a long time since r/hapas allowed posts like this jfl.

China is already working on making genetic engineering reality, so it's only a matter of time before Asian children will look white.
One guy was already arrested in China (about a year ago) for genetically engineering fetuses to be less susceptible to HIV infection. The embryos were implanted (he duped the doctors into using them) and the children were born and are somewhere in the world rn JFL

brutal this is the future. arguably for the better though

Kikes, feminists and (((ethicists))) will criminalize genetic modification of humans.
based China CCP will do it even if the western soy Cucks criminalize it

4y ago
Lmao. True. Single moms would but single moms won’t have the money to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back