Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetics is everything in looks

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I strting to understand this. My father has characteristics of low t (small hands, round jaw, short torso, small wrists) and my mother doesn't have attractive face. Combine them and voila - me, unnatractive and low t guy, fucking nice cccombo. It's obvious for me that my friendliness and good thoughts about making people's lives better is low t beta bullshit, when real alphas smash each others faces.

That's not how it works, your parents appareance have almost no influence in you outside height and eye color, you are a combination of your parents AND the thousands of ancestors they have.

That's not how it works, your parents appareance have almost no influence in you outside height and eye color, you are a combination of your parents AND the thousands of ancestors they have.
My father is from poor farmers family, my mother is from pretty average family. Mah, it's pointless to talk about it because hurts too much. I hope im not ugly enough to not have chance to be sucessful in life at least in money sphere.

Its over for betacels.
Im fucking white, when i have alpha-mulate and alpha-semi-asiat in my class. Fucking racism hatred kek. Maybe all this shit when races combine is legit

This so much. I look exactly like a combo of my mom and dad, they're both subhuman, and I'm even uglier than them tbh.

This so much. I look exactly like a combo of my mom and dad, they're both subhuman, and I'm even uglier than them tbh.
We need some fucking money and hang out together kek. But we're too boring and depressive to do this kek

I have small hands and wrists too for my proportions