LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.

He has had 1st child from this foid:

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Commander
9d 6h 38m
BigMorons

BigMorons

Please kill me
★★★★★
7d 23h 39m
Absolutly disgusting, you should never make child born into this world feel suffering as incel. I aggre at pump dan dump foid but not for bringing innocet kid as incel to this world.

SilentSpecter

SilentSpecter

Officer
4d 7h 19m
too lazy to go through thread, what country is this?

Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 12h 36m
i hope he dies i mog him wtf

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★
22d 4h 44m
You are all extremely retarded. In an Asian perspective, he is Chad. All you do here is celebrating a Chad, creating three Ricecels (because the single mothers will be Alpha widowed).

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★★
11d 13h 28m
I laugh at JBWmaxxers, creating new ER's with some ugly-ass gook.

I'd rather stay alone. Absolutely disgusting.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 9h 50m
I laugh at JBWmaxxers, creating new ER's with some ugly-ass gook.

I'd rather stay alone. Absolutely disgusting.
NO, GOY! YOU NEED TO MOVE TO VIETNAM, NOW! ETHNIC TEENAGERS ON .CO SAID SO!

LazerCel

LazerCel

DoomerWave
★★★★★
2d 2h 47m
You are all extremely retarded. In an Asian perspective, he is Chad. All you do here is celebrating a Chad, creating three Ricecels (because the single mothers will be Alpha widowed).

Bourbon

Bourbon

Ted Kaczynski was Right
★★
29d 15h 19m
this thread should be deleted it's like chad worship but it's not even a chad

Last edited:
Youngcel_Oldcel

Youngcel_Oldcel

The Brotherpill
-
21h 39m
damn this dude isn't even tall and he still JBW maxxed, being white is such an advantage with noodles it's not even funny

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conqueror of demonic GigaStacies
★★★
15d 18h 36m
Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
Absolutly disgusting, you should never make child born into this world feel suffering as incel. I aggre at pump dan dump foid but not for bringing innocet kid as incel to this world.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★★★
8d 4h 9m
How is this life-fuel? he jbw maxxed and made disgusting gook/cracker children who will commit mass shootings in the future giving us an even bigger failo.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★
34d 12h 3m
How is this life-fuel? he jbw maxxed and made disgusting gook/cracker children who will commit mass shootings in the future giving us an even bigger failo.
It is lifefuel for whites and suifuel for deathnics.

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

25 Germancel | KV | face fundamentalist
★★
7d 5h 51m
Is the main post gone? Anyone else who can't see it anymore or is it just me?

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
3d 3h 45m
Honestly every SEA girls who i met in internet instantly liked me, thou i'm a fucking ugly shit here in the eyes of foids here but for some reason they like me.
maybe this shit could work for me too. good nice , feeling like i should do this.
thou i want raise the childrens

Last edited:
ConservativeCel

ConservativeCel

Greycel
5d 1h 10m
Thoroughly disgusting. Nothing wrong with sexpatting but just be a gentleman and use condom rather than creating new misery in the world. Poor kids.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
★★
32d 22h 35m
shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
176d 22h 1m
cuck thread
Giga high IQ niggas are really worshipping this fag and writing a huge wall of his quotes like he’s the fucking Buddha all because he went to SEA to fuck noodlewhores. Guess what millions of white men did the exact same thing before him including old ass vietnam veterans whose dicks dont even work no mo. I know some of them irl. This failed normie faggot didn’t invent shit

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★★★
8d 4h 9m
Giga high IQ niggas are really worshipping this fag and writing a huge wall of his quotes like he’s the fucking Buddha all because he went to SEA to fuck noodlewhores. Guess what millions of white men did the exact same thing before him including old ass vietnam veterans whose dicks dont even work no mo. I know some of them irl. This failed normie faggot didn’t invent shit
Legit, they're just praising some cracker who actually decided to ascend instead of shit posting here.

D

doomed2failio

Recruit
★★
2d 2h 59m
Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:
How do hapas do in sea? If female, theyll have more european features and smv goes up. For guys does it go up?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
36d 7m
How do hapas do in sea? If female, theyll have more european features and smv goes up. For guys does it go up?
As with all mutts, it really is a gamble.

My high school physics and chemistry teacher is hapa, yet he's a 6'4" armymaxxed gigaChad.

EdgyPatrician

EdgyPatrician

Recruit
★★
3d 10h 14m

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
9d 5h 7m
Those looks are normie, not incel

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
24d 22h 48m
Fuck what a mogger, feel bad for SEAcels ( honestly probably they have lowest from all races, cause their countries are one big brothel )

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★★★
8d 4h 9m
Fuck what a mogger, feel bad for SEAcels ( honestly probably they have lowest from all races, cause their countries are one big brothel )
Self-hating ethnic whores make me fucking sick.

To koniec

To koniec

24d 22h 48m
Honestly he doesn't look like that bad for me in some photos he looks like low tier normie
Self-hating ethnic whores make me fucking sick.
in my opinion they just go for wealth ( cause white is color of money ), but can't deny worship of whites ( which also can be said same about worship of blonde roasties, as one browncel on this forum said which i will not name 'everyone loves blondes' )

Last edited:
Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★★★
8d 4h 9m
Honestly he doesn't look like that bad for me in some photos he looks like low tier normie

in my opinion they just go for wealth ( cause white is color of money ), but can't deny worship of whites ( which also can be said same about worship of blonde roasties, as one browncel on this forum said which i will not name 'everyone loves blondes' )
what do you think cause the racepill? I'm genuinely interested in you're opinion.

To koniec

To koniec

24d 22h 48m
what do you think cause the racepill? I'm genuinely interested in you're opinion.
honestly in my opinion it's mix of couple reasons, not just one root of problem

i saw opinion that cause both ethnic males/females are programed by media which has a lot of truth, but i saw comments that it's 100% reason for it ( some post of blackpillscience ), but i disagree. Generally men prefer women with neotenic, light features ( which white women have ) and women prefer men men with dark features and generally with large postures ( dick size, height, frame, which whites have ), white males are desirable but it mostly means darker haired southern europeans than nords.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★★★
8d 4h 9m
honestly in my opinion it's mix of couple reasons, not just one root of problem

i saw opinion that cause both ethnic males/females are programed by media which has a lot of truth, but i saw comments that it's 100% reason for it ( some post of blackpillscience ), but i disagree. Generally men prefer women with neotenic, light features ( which white women have ) and women prefer men men with dark features and generally with large postures ( dick size, height, frame, which whites have ), white males are desirable but it mostly means darker haired southern europeans than nords.
It's iffy because there were races of people that use to make fun of whites for their features. But i agree it's a mixture of things like taller height frame, dick and media.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
89d 12h 16m
I guess it was really over for him, he will never be incel again.

BigHeadCel

BigHeadCel

Recruit
★★
3d 9h 38m
I’m gonna try and do this , but I’m way higher inhib than this basedcel

kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
41d 18h 33m
obviously he's an asshole.
I wouldnt mind if it was just sex and relationship and stuff, but literally creating more Incels to suffer.
jfl how is that even based