Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180509 221413

Afsdfdasfasfads
Kek

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
Fasdfsa
20180527 192910
Asgfdgsdfgsdfg

He has had 1st child from this foid:
WAa71J5h

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
20180606 201603

20180607 213842 1

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
Brainlet currycope

Doesn't matter - only thing relevant is that I'm not white.

JFL, this curry is so self-hating, he won't even admit he's curry. :lul::lul:

lie about your nationality and place of birth
I would find it shit to have to lie to find a GF. Something like that would be out of the question for me. Are we Middle Easterners also hated and loathed by the girls in SEA?:feelsbadman:

We need to produce more incel kids for the future incel rebellion. We should all spermdonormaxx

I would find it shit to have to lie to find a GF. Something like that would be out of the question for me. Are we Middle Easterners also hated and loathed by the girls in SEA?:feelsbadman:
Try it for yourself.

- Have 2 profiles on Tinder (use your real pics on both, we aren't Chadfishing here)
- one 1 profile you use your real name and indicate that you're Arab
- one 2nd profile you use a very white-sounding name and indicate you're an American/Canadian/Australian

I bet Profile #2 will get 10x the likes and messages of Profile #1.

Of course this only applies if you're very white-passing. If you're brown then you can't even liemaxx.

- Have 2 profiles on Tinder (use your real pics on both, we aren't Chadfishing here)
- one 1 profile you use your real name and indicate that you're Arab
- one 2nd profile you use a very white-sounding name and indicate you're an American/Canadian/Australian
Ok, good idea. If I have my desired hairstyle and have my nose surgery behind me I will try it.

Holy shit he’s 5’6? ultimate lifefuel

What would you do if you couldn't ascend even with your nosejob?
I am sure that after my nose surgery and with my desired hairstyle I will look good enough to find a GF, 100%. Maybe not here in the West, because I would still be a sub 8, but certainly in other parts of the world.

I am sure that after my nose surgery and with my desired hairstyle I will look good enough to find a GF, 100%. Maybe not here in the West, because I would still be a sub 8, but certainly in other parts of the world.

That's good.. Sounds like your nose is really the only problem then. If I had a normal nose, I could even ascend in the west. JFL at cucking myself by not getting surgery.

That's good.. Sounds like your nose is really the only problem then.
Yes, my nose and my short hairstyle are actually the main reason that I currently look so bad.
If I had a normal nose, I could even ascend in the west. JFL at cucking myself by not getting surgery.
You rate yourself as 2/10. What do you think about how many points your SMV would go up with a good operated nose ?

Yes, my nose and my short hairstyle are actually the main reason that I currently look so bad.

You rate yourself as 2/10. What do you think about how many points your SMV would go up with a good operated nose ?
He'd still be a 2/10 because there's no race-o-plasty :feelsrope:

Too bad:
There's no gym for your race :feelsrope:
There's no surgery for your race :feelsrope:
Cope, my nose holds me back, not my race. Feels good to be a non self-hating deathnik. :feelsokman:

What hairstyle do you have right now? And I would say I'd go up 2.5 points, turning me from truecel to normie. Besides my nose, I also have upper eyelid exposure and a recessed chin.

What hairstyle do you have right now?
A short hairstyle, my hair is currently between 2 to 3cm.

This is my desired hairstyle.
Curly Hair Undercut with Short Fringe and Stubble

In 2 to 3 months, my hair should be long enough for me to do this.
And I would say I'd go up 2.5 points, turning me from truecel to normie.
Then you would be a 4.5. I do not think that a 4.5 curry in the West would have any chances with girls. You have to look good as a curry to get western women. Besides, that would also contradict the sub 8 theory.

A short hairstyle, my hair is currently between 2 to 3cm.

This is my desired hairstyle.
View attachment 63455
In 2 to 3 months, my hair should be long enough for me to do this.

Then you would be a 4.5. I do not think that a 4.5 curry in the West would have any chances with girls. You have to look good as a curry to get western women. Besides, that would also contradict the sub 8 theory.

That's cope bro, a 4.5 can get a western woman, just not a model or anything. I could've gotten a looksmatched white girlfriend but luckily I am not a self-hating deathnik who wants a white girl.

That's cope bro, a 4.5 can get a western woman, just not a model or anything. I could've gotten a looksmatched white girlfriend but luckily I am not a self-hating deathnik who wants a white girl.
Bet you want a 4/10 curryfoid who's guzzled a dozen Chads' sperm

All of those girls are out of his league holy shit, I wish I was WASP so bad

Yes, he thinks they will be incel but they will become famous SEA actors and celebrities

Watch it, the ultimate fuck you from God
This

Bet you want a 4/10 curryfoid who's guzzled a dozen Chads' sperm

I'd rather take a 3/10 black woman who's never been touched by another man. :feelsokman:

That's cope bro, a 4.5 can get a western woman, just not a model or anything.
All sub 8 men living in the west have the potential to become an Incel, because all women (even sub 5 women) only want Chad. A 4.5 Curry would never have a chance with young western women. Sorry, but that is unfortunately so.

I'd rather take a 3/10 black woman who's never been touched by another man. :feelsokman:
No such thing. Tyrone and his friends been running trains on 3/10 Laquisha's ass since high school.

I see a lot of hate for itsOver in this thread, but those Noodlewhores bear ultimate responsibility. They were probably holding out for a white guy to get them pregnant while denying pussy to ricecels. Whether itsOver was the one to impregnate those foids would have made no difference tbh, ricecels would have still been denied pussy, and these foids would have waited another year or two until they could snag a white guy and get pregnant anyway.

Ricecels only have two options, taking away women's rights, or banning all foreigners from their country. If they banned all foreigners, these foids would just go aboard to get dicked down and impregnated by white guys. Only if they took away women's rights will they have any hope. Look at Indonesia and Malaysia, they are Asian, but because they are Muslim, ricecels in those countries have more of a hope because female hypergamy is more restricted.

It is over.

It is over, but it's not over for itsOver. :feelzez:

All sub 8 men living in the west have the potential to become an Incel, because all women (even sub 5 women) only want Chad. A 4.5 Curry would never have a chance with young western women. Sorry, but that is unfortunately so.

JFL you're being retarded, I am not a self-hating deathnik cuck and you have to accept that. :)

No such thing. Tyrone and his friends been running trains on 3/10 Laquisha's ass since high school.

The blackpill is not a foolproof rule; so no, not every girl is a degenerate whore. Thinking this is cope. When I was in college I had a 18 year old white classmate and she was a virgin, she was cute too. Of course she liked the only other white guy in our class. :lul:

Ye... then its ogre for him :/

Definitely. But he claims he's better looking than ItsOver...hmm.
Impossible to find in the West.

Giga cope, they are there, they're just reserved for good looking men. They wouldn't give us ugly men a chance. :(

Gentlemen, give it up for JBW

JFL at anybody who denies JBW theory

>First off he was already an average looking guy, 5/10.
>Being white made him a 6/10 to all those asian women

This isn't life fuel for anyone, this is the status quo. Every average looking white incel on this site could save up some money, get a decent paying job, and do what he did, the fucker even left a detailed guide on this site how to do it.

Damn he really did it

Getting tired of seeing fakecel shit like this ngl. We should have a place for truecels only (inb4 the sewers)

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

View attachment 19826View attachment 19827
View attachment 19837View attachment 19838
a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
View attachment 19829View attachment 19830View attachment 19832

He has had 1st child from this foid:
View attachment 19833
His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.
JFL if you think this is ascension.

Those with the exception of pics 2/3, the others are average.

Also, this guy ahs clear skin, so he could've properly ascended through weightloss. But his hair is thinning , so idk.

This is just like in Game of Thrones where that guy was having all those inbred kids to build the undead army.

JBW SEAmaxxing proof right over here boyos.

He still seemed normal tbh, not many mental issues to be able to carry on with the foids. Low inhib, white normie manlet mogging me. No surprise.

JBW SEAmaxxing proof right over here boyos.

He still seemed normal tbh, not many mental issues to be able to carry on with the foids. Low inhib, white normie manlet mogging me. No surprise.
This

If I had his face, I wouldn't be an incel.

Army of jokER is comimg in the next generation
Mark my Words...

beastiality isn't ascending

They gonna have little Elliot Rodgers.