Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180509 221413

Afsdfdasfasfads
Kek

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
Fasdfsa
20180527 192910
Asgfdgsdfgsdfg

He has had 1st child from this foid:
WAa71J5h

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
20180606 201603

20180607 213842 1

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sewer tier thread ngl

Autistic white normie slaying in SEA?

Water is wet

Does it annoy you guys, when ethnics and manlets keeps calling you guys fakecels for being white plus tall? This question is also for @LastGerman (And any other tall whitecel reading this)

Not really. I know from where they are coming from. It is also evident and I also admitted it, that white men in general do have the upper hand when it comes to places like East Asia, even mixed white/Asian people like Hiding in my room do have an advantage there. Apparently he now lives in Germany for some reason.

Is this guy the one who said 'there is no gym for your face'?

SEAmaxxing is legit. High I.Q. Impressive. I've looked at this from many angles and i can't fault this.

Guys get the boats ready - put your armour on - we are seamaxxing.

Last edited:
the more I live the more I realize how JBW is horrifically true. You can't lose as a white man unless deformed.

btw this guy is fucking psycho

View attachment 19826View attachment 19827
View attachment 19837View attachment 19838
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

View attachment 19829View attachment 19830View attachment 19832

View attachment 19833

View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Chadlite worshipping why aren't you banned?

Crime to bring more incels to this world, little chance they go ER most single mothercels are leftist and brainwashed

This man should be hunted down by the incel revolutionary army for his crime against humanity.

Last edited:
Then why don't you fraud from 5'11.5 to 6'3"?
Where did you get 5'11.5" from?

As far as I know, @Personalityinkwell has only claimed 5'11". Every post that I see him mention his height, he only says 5'11".

This is old news

He’s in the Incel Wiki

The most famous SEAmaxxer

This was years ago I don’t thing JBW can still SEAmaxx like that anymore unless their rich or handsome Rice foids caught on

Whites are gods. I wish I was white.

Where did you get 5'11.5" from?

As far as I know, @Personalityinkwell has only claimed 5'11". Every post that I see him mention his height, he only says 5'11".
@Fearofeight is an obsessed troll who want to swallow my cum.

mods should ban him

Fuck this isnt lifefuel, fuck all cumskin faggots I fucking hate you

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:
Lmao this. Only way it’s ok is if those kids are all foids.

This was years ago I don’t thing JBW can still SEAmaxx like that anymore unless their rich or handsome Rice foids caught on

There are still a lot of Thai foids on online dating sites, looking for a white BF, but they are mostly looking for relationships.

Last edited:
He is a solid normie. He mogs me and all truecels here into oblivion.

There are many JBWers here in Europe. I even went to school with their kids who are bloody incels with shitty white and noodlewhore mixed genes.

But hey, nothing bad about SEAmaxxing. Might try it one day, at least I am white.
He is a solid normie. He mogs me and all truecels here into oblivion.

I already said that many times. He is not ugly, he is just not specificly attractive. He can get nerdy white foids or ethnic foids. He doesn't have a face that says "Pls kill me!", like many of us here actually do have. He looks so average, he has the luxury to just be ignored by strangers and not be made fun of because he looks like an alien or goblin.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are threads like this actually much more blackpilling and rage inducing than anything? It's meant to give "hope" to us, by showing an "incel" having successful sexual encounters with women? JFL man. Put me out of my misery.

Is he really 5'6? Holy fuck, brutal fucking jbw

Is he really 5'6? Holy fuck, brutal fucking jbw
Average height in Asia it 5'6 or below, that has nothing to do with being white. Also he mogs many whitecels, I don't see any reason why there is such cult around him or why he proof JBW theory. He is neither ugly, deformed or a manlet.

literally sowing the seeds of destruction

Average height in Asia it 5'6 or below, that has nothing to do with being white. Also he mogs many whitecels, I don't see any reason why there is such cult around him or why he proof JBW theory. He is neither ugly, deformed or a manlet.
Yeah because a 5'6, average looking SEAcel can slay three noodles lol.

I feel sorry for the Thai-noodlefoids lives he has ruined.

Yeah because a 5'6, average looking SEAcel can slay three noodles lol.
Why not, probably he also has some buxx to be able to travel to Asia. So it wasn't just because of JBW, being white is not the ultimate solution.

View attachment 19826View attachment 19827
View attachment 19837View attachment 19838

View attachment 19829View attachment 19830View attachment 19832

View attachment 19833

View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

Honestly, it's so fucked up. Why would he not love the girl for loving him and wanting his kid?
I know many blackpillers are also redpilled on female nature, and I can't argue against those points. But goddam, life sucks no matter what.
It's over.

Btw, the dude completely mogs me. Still over.

Honestly, it's so fucked up. Why would he not love the girl for loving him and wanting his kid?
I know many blackpillers are also redpilled on female nature, and I can't argue against those points. But goddam, life sucks no matter what.
It's over.

Btw, the dude completely mogs me. Still over.
Its fucking brutal that this spiteful cunt gets to ascend and not me, I just want to live a fulfilling life.

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?

Tbh its bad that he destroys their lifs. He shouldn't have impregnated them.

White guys get a bad reputation in SEA like this and then it's getting more difficult for whitecels to Seamaxx

you can't just get the same blood flow to your dick as you would from using a scientifically tested drug just by being angry

amnesia on looksmaxx frauds 3 inches and gets away with it. 5'10 to 6'1.
I once spoke to a guy in shortcels, who was wearing 4-inch insoles, but he explained that the shorter your legs are, the less it shows. Thinking of trying the same.

I once spoke to a guy in shortcels, who was wearing 4-inch insoles, but he explained that the shorter your legs are, the less it shows. Thinking of trying the same.
the shorter you are, the less it shows?

i would've though the opposite

Hard to believe you can get 4inch insoles without it looking obvious.

the shorter you are, the less it shows?

i would've though the opposite
Yes, it also seemed strange to me, but he was referring to the legs. What I could understand is that the longer your legs are when you use the insoles, you will look funny because your torso will look small compared to your lower part.

I later read in lookmaxx that if you are moderately tall, the use of templates is not so noticeable. Anyway, I'm going to experiment and draw my conclusions.

Tbh its bad that he destroys their lifs. He shouldn't have impregnated them.

White guys get a bad reputation in SEA like this and then it's getting more difficult for whitecels to Seamaxx

Agreed.

Are we going to ignore the fact that he has a normie face, he is not incel teir like me. Gooks would make fun of me

Nice girls, for me as a pedocel its ok but i want a woman or girl from my own race. By the way, im not a childmolester and i dont hate another races.
pedocel = fakecel :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
@Colvin76 @knajjd thoughts?

dam one of the kids must be 5 now

dude looks like a normie
low normie tier, but still normie
fakecel to the core