Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180509 221413

Afsdfdasfasfads
Kek

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
Fasdfsa
20180527 192910
Asgfdgsdfgsdfg

He has had 1st child from this foid:
WAa71J5h

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
20180606 201603

20180607 213842 1

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
This is old news

He’s in the Incel Wiki

The most famous SEAmaxxer

This was years ago I don’t thing JBW can still SEAmaxx like that anymore unless their rich or handsome Rice foids caught on
David bond is way more famous

This man has doomed his children and he doesn't even know it. Based for trying to become modern Genghis Khan, LowIQ for basically ruining the lives of his children before they're even born.

I am not white.
but even if I was I am still subhuman :feelshaha:

jfl @ creating more Incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He is bringing the half asian kids in to this world. Things will become more difficult in the future for asians, half-asians. He is creating future ER's

Guy is a low tier normie. NW1 so might be balding. Manlet and framelet.
Still would be incel in Europe. Some of these girls would have chads lining up if they were here.

Is he still posting anywhere? I want to follow his journey more. I want to enter seamaxxing in the next few years

Wow bringing more life onto earth to suffer AND showing off ur hookups n all? How the fuck r such people being revered here

if this is real them i will put all my efforts into going SEA as fast as possible .

Wow bringing more life onto earth to suffer AND showing off ur hookups n all? How the fuck r such people being revered here
Punishing deathnic is whores is ok but unnecessary suffering of children ain’t cool.
Would smash this faggots face in for creating truecel children with no future

Punishing deathnic is whores is ok but unnecessary suffering of children ain’t cool.
Would smash this faggots face in for creating truecel children with no future
As if incel ascension wasn't horrible enough as it is with the Chad chasing hypergamy and monkey branching, but now your kid will become incel hmself and suffer. There is no ascension as an ince,l, it is over.

Good on him for ascending but I feel sorry for his son since he will be incel for sure. Any daughters he has will be fine though.

On that point, incel-tier people having kids is okay if they have daughters (more women in the world to counterbalance the surplus of men). It's screwed up if they have sons though since poor genes will write them off unless they hit the genetic recombination jackpot.

Fuck white guys

laughing at the 2019 and 2020 users losing their shit over this :lul:

He was never ugly to begin with, just bloated

I get that he keeps hopping the border to get 90 day visa extensions but where's he getting his money from?

I know he took out a student loan to cover 4 years uni that he never bothered with & is using that to fund this but once that dries up what then? Are they laid back with employment there unlike in the west where they want background checks & references?

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:
Poor kids.
I don't care about what happens to the 'foids, but he has no doubt doomed his offspring to absolute hell, and he knows it.
Legitimately disgusting
Poor kids.
I hope he dies.

Last edited:
Eh? The last foid is very attractive imo. He gets more action than half of normies and still identifies as incel or some shit? Just a mentally ill retard. Imagine still having some stupid plans to spawn twisted ER hapas when youre actually getting a good amount of what you thought you could never get. Just fuck off cunt.
Yea lets not forget the hypocritical cockroach semen IQ move to spawn more hapa incels. This guy is just seriously mentally retarded.
laughing at the 2019 and 2020 users losing their shit over this :lul:
oh look another gatekeeper faggot. Yes my profile is recent. No that does not mean you are suddenly hardcore and standing out among other incel rejects. I first identified as incel in 2016. Arbitrary profile age? Seriously?
As if incel ascension wasn't horrible enough as it is with the Chad chasing hypergamy and monkey branching, but now your kid will become incel hmself and suffer. There is no ascension as an ince,l, it is over.
Totally agreed. The contradiction with this dude wanting to make his life count for something and wannabe self-righteous revenge to normies and women, but then just creating more incels and making it harder for incels to ascend doing shit like this.. Does he even know which sidehe is on? He seems confused and just bricked in the head.
Why would anyone praise this
0 incentive and infinite inhibition fucking soys are vicariously living their revenge fantasies through some deranged faggot. Simple.
This cunt just took a shit in your common well and you're praising him. How does reducing the chances for other incels and ruining incels reputation even more help any of you? Too many of you here are cockroach semen IQ and just stoked to live some fantasies vicariously, because youre too low T cowardly soyboys to do anything yourselves. Losers among losers among losers.

Last edited:
Eh? The last foid is very attractive imo. He gets more action than half of normies and still identifies as incel or some shit? Just a mentally ill retard. Imagine still having some stupid plans to spawn twisted ER hapas when youre actually getting a good amount of what you thought you could never get. Just fuck off cunt.

Yea lets not forget the hypocritical cockroach semen IQ move to spawn more hapa incels. This guy is just seriously mentally retarded.

oh look another gatekeeper faggot. Yes my profile is recent. No that does not mean you are suddenly hardcore and standing out among other incel rejects. I first identified as incel in 2016. Arbitrary profile age? Seriously?

Totally agreed. The contradiction with this dude wanting to make his life count for something and wannabe self-righteous revenge to normies and women, but then just creating more incels and making it harder for incels to ascend doing shit like this.. Does he even know which sidehe is on? He seems confused and just bricked in the head.

0 incentive and infinite inhibition fucking soys are vicariously living their revenge fantasies through some deranged faggot. Simple.
This cunt just took a shit in your common well and you're praising him. How does reducing the chances for other incels and ruining incels reputation even more help any of you? Too many of you here are cockroach semen IQ and just stoked to live some fantasies vicariously, because youre too low T cowardly soyboys to do anything yourselves. Losers among losers among losers.
Based. Free him (and free minecraft steve)

It will be a cold day in hell before I destroy my beautiful European genetics with a chink, race mixing is the most selfish act one could ever engage in

It will be a cold day in hell before I destroy my beautiful European genetics with a chink, race mixing is the most selfish act one could ever engage in

Rodriguez :lul: :lul: Spaniards and Italians are seen as the niggers of Europe

Third world countries are 1000x better for whites than first world countries.
Jfl we wouldn't be here if beautiful genetics

Last edited:
I want to follow in his footsteps.

You want to create more single mothers, abandon your own children, & doom your sons to failure?
I read a research how homes without father are almost 10x more poor, daughters are 4x more likely to become promiscious and kids generally have lower education. Men who abandoned their kids are dickheads, just breed more whores and incels.

Man. Too bad there are very few East Asian women where I live.

Absolutly disgusting, you should never make child born into this world feel suffering as incel. I aggre at pump dan dump foid but not for bringing innocet kid as incel to this world.

too lazy to go through thread, what country is this?

i hope he dies i mog him wtf