Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180509 221413

Afsdfdasfasfads
Kek

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
Fasdfsa
20180527 192910
Asgfdgsdfgsdfg

He has had 1st child from this foid:
WAa71J5h

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
20180606 201603

20180607 213842 1

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
You say he’s more incel than a vast majority here because he had to go to thailand to get laid but counting out the fact he got laid in his home country. Yea he’s a real incel hero.

You say he’s more incel than a vast majority here because he had to go to thailand to get laid but counting out the fact he got laid in his home country. Yea he’s a real incel hero.

>He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.

>he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.

Wait, what? That would be his third child, right? This shit is pretty much fucked up

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

View attachment 19826View attachment 19827
View attachment 19837View attachment 19838
a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.
View attachment 19829View attachment 19830View attachment 19832

He has had 1st child from this foid:
View attachment 19833
His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks
View attachment 19835
View attachment 19840

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.
His ex in the pink dress is cute as fuck dude JBW is ragefuel

This is very exciting news!

this guy is scum and the fact we have incels here praising him makes them giant cucks.

JFL @ this normie for creating more incels.

pathetic.
I used to care, now I want a chaos to happen.

latest girlfriend is the cutest, more fatherless children and if they are male will be super feminine and probably rope

> ugly subhuman ogre > shit eye area > actually believes in JBW while white > shit personality

In the 1% chance his inconsistent story is true, he will be cucked and I don't think anyone can argue that he shouldn't be banned
latest girlfriend is the cutest, more fatherless children and if they are male will be super feminine and probably rope

So he is effectively going to torture someone

Listen up buddy. The female evil race persecuted us their whole lives. It's only fair that someone like itsOVER strikes back.
As I said in my last reply, he isn't 'striking back' against females, he is potentially creating three more subhuman hapa's that will suffer our pain, it's as selfish, careless and cruel as it gets.

this guy is scum and the fact we have incels here praising him makes them giant cucks.

JFL @ this normie for creating more incels.

pathetic.
It's just gross.

the tinder girls he fucks 16-18 yo virgins who jump at a chance of dating a virtuous european

the one he knocked up before was virgin for example, 2nd girl
wow leaving the dream.

He was one of my favourite posters but that is just sick, I'm glad he's banned.

This shit makes me more angry and sad than anything. This Lifefuel tag wasn't meant for ethnics, it was meant for whites. You all still have a chance. But this is making me realize more and more that it's actually completely over if you're ethnic.

Props to itsOVER for being autistic, sub5, and short but still managing to do the things he does. But his existence actively proves to me that the race pill is undeniable fact.

Itsover mogs me into oblivion. He's not even that bad looking. His eye area is subpar for sure though.

I was always a fan of his posts, but damn dude, he's a lower end white guy. When you consider his height, he's truecel tier in the west.

Are you trolling or you really look much worse than him?
I honestly wonder what would happen if the Thai government eventually knew about this? Shouldn't he be obligated to pay child support if he just ditches the baby?

Doesn't seem like it.

"
You need to figure out what state has control over him. Thailand is not party to the Hague Convention for Child Support. I have provided a link to countries each state recognizes for CS purposes. This link would be enough to start paternity establishment and CS if they recognize Thailand.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/css/irg-state-map"

I feel bad for those kids tbh.

wait how does he just cut contact with the women he makes pregnant lol

I always hate reading about whites going to Asia and getting laid just by existing. I did the exact same thing and I got NO ONE. JBW only works if you are +4/10.

I love the copers.

"he is not bad looking"
"he has bones"
etc

If you're white, find and go to your paradise.
You're bitter because HE took actions.

SLAYER
spot on, everything else is just cope
his face is AVERAGE AT BEST, 4/10 to be more accurate
on top of that 5'6'' + shit frame

I honestly wonder what would happen if the Thai government eventually knew about this? Shouldn't he be obligated to pay child support if he just ditches the baby?
Adgfdgdfagdfgdfg

cope,

dude, you are not even white, why be mad at itsOVER ? he JBWmaxxed thats all
doesnt mean he is GL

also he is/was more incel than majority of this forum's user base for these simple FACTS
>He was KHHV when he was older than 65%
>he tried more than most (40% here never approached according to poll a week ago)
>he is 5'6'' with no frame
you can't ignore these FACTS

This shit makes me more angry and sad than anything. This Lifefuel tag wasn't meant for ethnics, it was meant for whites. You all still have a chance. But this is making me realize more and more that it's actually completely over if you're ethnic.

Props to itsOVER for being autistic, sub5, and short but still managing to do the things he does. But his existence actively proves to me that the race pill is undeniable fact.
View attachment 20020
I am happy for whitecels, i aint no hater. But yes you are right

you are DONE FOR if you are ethnic and sub7
whitecels have still hope

teenagers, 2nd girl was 17yo
his current girl friend is a medical student, like 19-20yo, she is a little older than others.
Its truly over, as soon as I graduate college Im moving to asia, I probably wont be able to run JBW due to having shit coloring but its worth a shot

Its truly over, as soon as I graduate college Im moving to asia, I probably wont be able to run JBW due to having shit coloring but its worth a shot
SEA game doesnt work for deathnics
forget about it if you are ethnic
dont set urself up for failures

wait how does he just cut contact with the women he makes pregnant lol

I always hate reading about whites going to Asia and getting laid just by existing. I did the exact same thing and I got NO ONE. JBW only works if you are +4/10.

did you try tinder while you were there ?

can i survive there with 4000 euros a year

Those foids aren't even ugly
Especially the first one.

View attachment 20056

View attachment 20057

did you try tinder while you were there ?

No because tinder isn't really a thing in China, I used tantan (other white guys I knew used it and did well so I know its not the app, tantan is just Chinese Tinder) and couldn't get anyone to sleep with me. The best I got was few a dates where the girl would use my money and leave :feelsree: Only me and one other white guy couldn't get laid and he looked like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age but if he was a manlet.

can i survive there with 4000 euros a year
itsover lives on 8k, but he said that makes twice as average wage in thailand

so it might be difficult, you might not live in best apartment but I think it's doable. you would have to live on 400euros a month.

do you know how to get a visa to live there, I don't just want to go for a 2 week vacation
PM me or itsover. im on my way to permanently moving there but itll be 2 years

PM me or itsover. im on my way to permanently moving there but itll be 2 years

work visa or buy thai elite visa or spend $250k on property

those are your only options homie

they cut down on education visas, those old "tricks" haven't worked in years

tbh my granny talked about selling our house but i said no..now this thread gives me an idea... hmmmm if itsover could do it maybe i could too?

work visa or buy thai elite visa or spend $250k on property

those are your only options homie

they cut down on education visas, those old "tricks" haven't worked in years
yea work visa or do what itsover does which is border running since hes NEET. or marry a hot thai girl if u dont wanna slay

cope,

dude, you are not even white, why be mad at itsOVER ? he JBWmaxxed thats all
doesnt mean he is GL

also he is/was more incel than majority of this forum's user base for these simple FACTS
>He was KHHV when he was older than 65%
>he tried more than most (40% here never approached according to poll a week ago)
>he is 5'6'' with no frame
you can't ignore these FACTS
You’re the one whose coping, and sorry if I don’t praise fakecels like most of you here. You’re still ignoring the fact he got laid in his home country, but yes I agree many people here are volcels no doubt about that.
It can work depending on how you look but you won’t be as successful as whites.

Ricecels should find and lynch him.

Keep coping boyo, there are millions of more like him who will cuck you. Females are not evil. They just judge genetic quality... Blame your genetics. Remember boyo, 50 million excess men in east Asia and a low quality incel in the west white is cucking them to the max... Now imagine what's going to happen when Chad and his merry men tour Asia. Keep talking about growing anti white sentiments... Chad always wins.
His ex in the pink dress is cute as fuck dude JBW is ragefuel

It's as much ragefuel as nature is, females choosing genetic quality.
Creating incel sons.
Screwing the average ricecel over.
Not incel anymore

JBW

JBW is confirmed. Anybody denying it is stuck in Copenhagen.

Keep coping boyo, there are millions of more like him who will cuck you. Females are not evil. They just judge genetic quality... Blame your genetics. Remember boyo, 50 million excess men in east Asia and a low quality incel in the west white is cucking them to the max... Now imagine what's going to happen when Chad and his merry men tour Asia. Keep talking about growing anti white sentiments... Chad always wins.

It's as much ragefuel as nature is, females choosing genetic quality.

JBW is confirmed. Anybody denying it is stuck in Copenhagen.
>50 million excess men in east Asia and a low quality incel in the west white is cucking them to the max... Now imagine what's going to happen when Chad and his merry men tour Asia.

brutal blackpill, we were talking about it earlier. the reason why gooks ditch white incels after they come to west isnt cos greencard but she is exposed to reality. she finds out she basically settled for white incel when she could get a chad.

>50 million excess men in east Asia and a low quality incel in the west white is cucking them to the max... Now imagine what's going to happen when Chad and his merry men tour Asia.

brutal blackpill, we were talking about it earlier. the reason why gooks ditch white incels after they come to west isnt cos greencard but she is exposed to reality. she finds out she basically settled for white incel when she could get a chad.

View attachment 20075

It must be a culture shock. To go from Thailand to a major city filled with jacked 6'2" Chads.

Wow...bringing children into the world is a selfish, cruel choice, no matter who you are, but, as a subhuman incel? Giving birth to hapas? Three, no less?
How could he do this? :feelscry:

Yeah, seriously, go live your life and fuck women in Asia but why bring kids into this world?

yea work visa or do what itsover does which is border running since hes NEET. or marry a hot thai girl if u dont wanna slay

he's an english teacher

border runs are awful, you're better off being incel then doing that shit

he's an english teacher

border runs are awful, you're better off being incel then doing that shit
hes a neet currently and doesnt plan on teaching for a long time.. and we both disagree with the last part lol

What country is this where you can go around leaving women pregnant without repercussion?

hes a neet currently and doesnt plan on teaching for a long time.. and we both disagree with the last part lol

i went on one, 14 hours in a van with the grossest motherfuckers you come across, then to that shithole Vientiane, waiting for hours at the embassy there. Takes 3 days total.

LDARing in your room is a massive luxury compared it.

i went on one, 14 hours in a van with the grossest motherfuckers you come across, then to that shithole Vientiane, waiting for hours at the embassy there. Takes 3 days total.

LDARing in your room is a massive luxury compared it.
border run is 1 day.. itsover has done it many times. and i'd gladly do 3 days of suffering for pussy regardless

This man is literally doing what I wanted to do.

I tried this with japanese women and failed horribly. JBW is real.

i still don't see why everyone's surprised that an average white guy is getting laid

dude literally mogs some normies i see on a daily basis

i still don't see why everyone's surprised that an average white guy is getting laid

dude literally mogs some normies i see on a daily basis
you would be calling him a 3/10 truecel if he claimed virgin.
he aint average, you are falling to same fallacy as other incels.is copers on that tellem t thread

he was rated 3-4 before people knew he was slaying gooks. he is 5'6'' , has HORRIBLE frame, balding, bad eye area.

if you are rating with normie scale and being generous, you could rate his face 5 by NORMIE ratings.
but he is 5'6'' and has no frame.
there is just no way he is a 5/10 for a white dude.
that's also why these topics get alotta attention, no matter how hard this forum tries to cope they know he is not average.

just stop coping and admit JBW is real. there's really no need for this levels of mental gymnastics.
he just pulled a JBW and slays girls outta his league because he is white.
20180606 201603

I love this forum's coping mechanism. no matter how ugly, they will rate a dude average if he has a gf
like it happened with tellem-t, after facade's tinder experiment all of a sudden 7/10 tyrone become 3/10 truecel. jfl

border run is 1 day.. itsover has done it many times. and i'd gladly do 3 days of suffering for pussy regardless

you're very wrong.

it takes one day just to get to laos.

you're thinking of someone just getting a stamp in their passport as some visas require an exit every 90 days so they go down to vietnam and back up.
you would be calling him a 3/10 truecel if he claimed virgin.
he aint average, you are falling to same fallacy as other incels.is copers on that tellem t thread

he was rated 3-4 before people knew he was slaying gooks. he is 5'6'' , has HORRIBLE frame, balding, bad eye area.

if you are rating with normie scale and being generous, you could rate his face 5 by NORMIE ratings.
but he is 5'6'' and has no frame.
there is just no way he is a 5/10 for a white dude.
that's also why these topics get alotta attention, no matter how hard this forum tries to cope they know he is not average.

just stop coping and admit JBW is real. there's really no need for this levels of mental gymnastics.
he just pulled a JBW and slays girls outta his league because he is white.
View attachment 20144

I love this forum's coping mechanism. no matter how ugly, they will rate a dude average if he has a gf
like it happened with tellem-t, after facade's tinder experiment all of a sudden 7/10 tyrone become 3/10 truecel. jfl

every for PSL raters, seeing a guy with a girl automatically adds 1-3 points

This isn't life fuel, it's suicidefuel. Not only the cucking ricecels bit but making 3 babies without a father. Be a disgusting NEETcel and whore around all you want, but this is over the line.

This is seriously god-tier level catfishing