Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope GenZcel complains of sub-6ft height on Greaterfool.ca Toronto real estate website

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Gen Z on 08.15.19 at 5:10 pm
I’m Gen Z, and if you’re a male and under 6 foot tall, no one wants to even acknowledge or accept you here in Toronto. Tall men have higher salaries, a better quality of life and they save more money.

What use is the stock market when the financial advisor discriminates against you, the landlord discriminates against you and the job market discriminates against you because you haven’t hit the 6 foot tall mark?

Nobody wants you if you’re under 6 feet tall. They view you as like how one views fresh dog poo on the sidewalk, with avoidance.

Have you considered Miracle-Gro®? – Garth

I’m Gen A-Z, and if you’re a male and bald, no one wants to even acknowledge or accept you here in Toronto. NW0 men have higher salaries, a better quality of life and they save more money.

What use is the stock market when the financial advisor discriminates against you, the landlord discriminates against you and the job market discriminates against you because you haven’t maintained your juvenile hair line?

Nobody wants you if you’re a slap head. They view you as like how one views fresh dog poo on the sidewalk, with avoidance.

I’m Gen A-Z, and if you’re a male and bald, no one wants to even acknowledge or accept you here in Toronto. NW0 men have higher salaries, a better quality of life and they save more money.

What use is the stock market when the financial advisor discriminates against you, the landlord discriminates against you and the job market discriminates against you because you haven’t maintained your juvenile hair line?

Nobody wants you if you’re a slap head. They view you as like how one views fresh dog poo on the sidewalk, with avoidance.
Volcel

It's more like sub 5'9 men that are treated like this but that really sucks for any manlets hoping to moneymaxx.

Its over in toronto the real estate market is just fuked beyond belief.

V-O-L-C-E-L

Oh wow. This is a hilarious read.

Not sure that a real estate and investing website is the place to do it,but I sympathize with his plight.

actually being richer will make u taller, not the other way

Its over in toronto the real estate market is just fuked beyond belief.
Just let foreigners buy up limited real estate bro