Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel George Floyd Riots are PSYOP's

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★

I do not understand how people keep falling for the same dumbass tactics, and doing the same dumb shit, This is like the Mike brown Incident, You had Police officers and Government agents infiltrating the protests, getting people riled up, just so they can arrest them and use force. Let us not forget that most of the protesters never gave a shit about the man anyways, they just wanted to steal shit.
If protesters really cared about this man, they would be attacking the Government systems responsible for letting this happen, but instead they want to rob and loot stores and small businesses, like the Tribalist Savages these normies are.

I am just leaving a nice tip for you all. Do not get involved with this bullshit Gentlemen, Sit back and watch it all burn.
*Also PSYOP= Psychological Operation A.k.a Psychological Warfare perpetuated by Media.

Last edited:
Humans are stupid.

Nigger gets shot
protest ensues
Niggers use protest to loot local nigger owned and operated establishments, thus hurting their community even more.
atleast one person dies thus negating the original nigger that gets shot in line 1
everyone forgives the niggers and everything goes back to normal with niggers who looted in line 2 getting their daily welfare and daddy government will fix all the damages, thus teaching niggers like usual they can do whatever they want free range.
repeat.

Nigger gets shot
protest ensues
Niggers use protest to loot local nigger owned and operated establishments, thus hurting their community even more.
atleast one person dies thus negating the original nigger that gets shot in line 1
everyone forgives the niggers and everything goes back to normal with niggers who looted in line 2 getting their daily welfare and daddy government will fix all the damages, thus teaching niggers like usual they can do whatever they want free range.
repeat.
Most Niggers have Short-term memory, They cannot remember Events like Mike Brown let alone think years ahead, they are stuck in the present and lack much-needed logic.

Why is this in inceldom discussions?

I would rather hang with blackz than cops. Fuck the police

Nigger gets shot
protest ensues
repeat.
Typical nigs

Most Niggers have Short-term memory, They cannot remember Events like Mike Brown let alone think years ahead, they are stuck in the present and lack much-needed logic.
Indeed.

I think the protesters cared at least somewhat about the victim, but the looters are another story. It also seems like the looters are going after specific big chains now, so it feels coordinated. Ironically, I think if the protestors open carried, the psyop actors would be less likely to incite the groups since the violence would be worse. It’s probably hard to get a permit in Minnesota tho

I think the protesters cared at least somewhat about the victim, but the looters are another story. It also seems like the looters are going after specific big chains now, so it feels coordinated. Ironically, I think if the protestors open carried, the psyop actors would be less likely to incite the groups since the violence would be worse. It’s probably hard to get a permit in Minnesota tho
Most of the places that were looted are Target stores that donated money to police station floyd's killed worked at

Also this entire thread ;
Isyan

Brought to you by (((SOROS)))

As long as manlet cops are wrecklessly insulted on twitter I don't give a fuck

Fuck off with this "George Floyd" garbage. Everywhere on reddit Its all I see. Now here? Why is it in Inceldom discussion?

@mental_out @GoffSystemQB

I have lots of empathy for non-nigger blacks/blackcels :feelsrope:
Think about it, being black must be hell, especially in the US. If you don't act like a typical nigger, your with your "community" (read: niggers) shuns you, and wypipo do the same too (regardless of what libshits say, people are always wary around blacks).

No Psychological Operation for your face, boyo

Real protests involve killing jesuits.

once again jfl at brown people

I need a new toaster.

When is the next riot?

reported to the FBI

You don't need a psy op to get joggers and antifa to loot and burn shit

most riots appear to be this way tbh

These psyops operation have protocols written decades ago. The feds know exactly what to do and how execute them. If there is no random white cops killing black folks, they will plant some agent cops . Normies are retarded NPCs easily triggered and manipulated into a bad b movie script.

I’ve been following your advice exactly tbh, I’ve done nothing but observe it really. I got no man in the race, pun intended :feelshmm: