Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

George Sodini doesn't get discussed enough

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
This oldcel had a couple of videos posted online before snapping. They are a lot less over the top than ER and I respect him more since he held out longer.

He disproved the statusmaxxing theory. He had his own middle class home and looked like he was a pretty normal and average looking dude. He comes off well spoken and it's hard to see why he couldn't get a mate. Maybe he was too short or bald.

This oldcel had a couple of videos posted online before snapping. They are a lot less over the top than ER and I respect him more since he held out longer.

It's like couldn't comprehend or accept the fact that he wasn't a normie while looking and believing that he was at least a normie.

He was incel? you sure? well he deserve to be a saint tbh.

Yeah I actually think Sodini is the best example of trueceldom out of all the incels who went crazy. Guy was incel for like 25 years or something and had a good career, education, hygiene, money, etc etc.

like his house tour vid, he had money but had to leave west to ascend

He tried NTmaxxing way too hard, he should of embraced the act that he wasn't a bluepilled normalfaggot.

After I watched those videos, I couldnt feel anything but sadness for his situation. He seems so lonely and depressed. When you have no one at that age, loneliness engulfs you and makes you insane.

Yeah I actually think Sodini is the best example of trueceldom out of all the incels who went crazy. Guy was incel for like 25 years or something and had a good career, education, hygiene, money, etc etc.
Imagine digesting the blackpill with no frame of reference from the internet while also absorbiing bluepilled just x theory for that long. The man actually had the white picket fence by himself. Then one day it's like wtf..these are all just chinese products and garbage.
"im sure she'll be impressed." Really says it all. Just brutal hitlerian reality.

Last edited:
The agepill is one big son of a bitch

He was not strictly a incel of our definition. He had ascended in his early years but remained single for the latter of his life.

It's like couldn't comprehend or accept the fact that he wasn't a normie while looking and believing that he was at least a normie.
he believed he was normie because he was professionally successful and earned decently on the other hand you have broken and drunk bums who constantly get laid. what a f..cking world

Who was he? I dont really know him :feelstrash:

He was delusional like ER and probably is one of the few guys you can look at and say “his personality was a cause”. Above average looks and he lived in times where you could be a provider, no reason to go decades without.

Sodini spent the first 39 yrs of his life without internet. Brutal not being truly blackpilled until that age. Imagine feeling that there must be something wrong with you that you go and attend PUA snakeoil events until your 40's believing all you needed was "game."

I got online at age 23 in the year 2000. I knew game was worthless by 24 and 6+/7+ looks is all that matters.

This old genertaion of sub 6 men that made it in the 80's still don't undertstand why there incel son is the way he is. The ignorance of the blackpill is still very much alive amongst fathercels.

Kek he was reading books on how to "Date Young Women" :feelskek:

He was so bluepilled, just like elliot rodger. He bought into PUA bullshit, the bluepilling taught him all he had to do was open up more, be conversational, say the right thing, have nice stuff to entice women (car and house etc). Only the blackpill would have prevented him from going proto ER.It's about genetics and in his case about age. It was over for him, the bluepill made him snap.

he believed he was normie because he was professionally successful and earned decently on the other hand you have broken and drunk bums who constantly get laid. what a f..cking world
yah. it's like what gets talked about here was playing on his sub conscious and he just couldn't fucking believe it. renovated his basement all by himself had a decent sized house. nice car. presentably dressed. probably always tried to be polite. subconscious truths ate him up. maybe we don't give his understanding enough credit though, or maybe he only accepted all these things as truth right before he snapped, or in a short period of time it all hit him. I think iv seen most of the videos he posted and I don't remember him ever delving too deeply into the blackpill or anything. the problem isn't that he wasn't self critical, but that he may not have been self critical in the right way...with the acceptance of the :blackpill:. it's over is funny but sometimes I wonder if some people take that completely literally..like well i'll never fuck so may as well not get out of bed or have some kind of project. call it cope if you want it is but ...can't just live on this site ffs. blue pill got sodini bad.

dudes a good case study.

vomit-inducing, he should have gone ER right there

I wonder what happend to his house and stuff.

His monotone voice and the way he is describing the house and how the potential foid would like it comes off as sounding and acting autistic.

Also he seemed mainly to be after a foid much younger than him, which he had no chance whatsoever of attaining.