Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based German Language & Anthem == Based

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Mann sounds like "man" which means one. By that we can see the German language considers man as "one / someone", and individual.
Where as woman means Frau, and it's similar to "Freue" which means joy as females are considered "something" for joy.
Weiblich means female and as you can see it starts with "Weib" and this is just what "wife" is in English as English is a Germanic language.
Weiblich means womanly in literal translation, so for a female human to be considered women she has to become a wife as the word Mädchen is of neutral gender.

Also when we look at the German anthem "Das Lied der Deutschen (Deutschelandlied)"
Females are objectified in the mens perspective and collaboration is called "brotherly"
"Vaterland" shows us that Germans have had idealized the patriarchy.

i wish i could speak German

damn i need to learn it then ngl. being monolingual is subhuman trait
Chad doesn't need to but if you're IQmaxxing, knowing more than one languages help you think differently as there are more words and grammar.

so for a female human to be considered women she has to become a wife as the word Mädchen is of neutral gender.
I thought the etymology of Mädchen was the diminutive of Mäd (maid)
and all words ending in -chen are of neuter gender
Correct me if I'm wrong

I thought the etymology of Mädchen was the diminutive of Mäd (maid)
and all words ending in -chen are of neuter gender
Correct me if I'm wrong
Tbh, I don't know German I just want to learn. But "chen" being dimunitive doesn't save the girl "Mäd" from being lower creature.

Pretty cool language.
@LastGerman thoughts?

Weiblich means female and as you can see it starts with "Weib" and this is just what "wife" is in English as English is a Germanic language.
Weiblich means womanly in literal translation, so for a female human to be considered women she has to become a wife as the word Mädchen is of neutral gender.

Yes. The actual word for female is ''Weib'' which comes from Old High German wib.

damn i need to learn it then ngl. being monolingual is subhuman trait

No. Only German people should speak German.

over for ethnics
Nah, either moving to a first world country or death. If death isn't enough of a motivator then it has never begun.
Can't afford a waifubot if you're not a first world citizen.

Yes. The actual word for female is ''Weib'' which comes from Old High German wib.

No. Only German people should speak German.

German is like the second language for arabs nowadays

I like german language tbh

Btw, how is this off-topic? I originally made this thread on inceldom discussion and a mod carried it to off-topic.
These are just based facts[?] about how ancient Germans regarded foids compared to huMANs.

1588280419996 png248515

Guten Morgen.

I want to learn Norwegian for whatever reason, it sounds garbage much like other Scandinavian languages don't get me wrong, but i would just like to know it.
Oh and Uyghur too, though that language is based.

This is the true anthem !
DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES !
Fucking critics removed this first stanza.

I want to learn Norwegian for whatever reason, it sounds garbage much like other Scandinavian languages don't get me wrong, but i would just like to know it.
Oh and Uyghur too, though that language is based.
Interesting. They are also Germanic languages.
Uyghur huh, well I guess most if not all languages may be based because of how things used to be, it's impossible for culture to no shape the language and vice versa.

Bookmarked. Will read later.

This is the true anthem !
DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES !
Fucking critics removed this first stanza.

Tbh, Deutschland Über Alles wasn't the most offensive of that anthem, in the anthem it talks about Germany's borders and currently the places that are mentioned in the anthem are not a part of the country anymore. It's like claiming land by anthem lyrics.

Tbh, Deutschland Über Alles wasn't the most offensive of that anthem, in the anthem it talks about Germany's borders and currently the places that are mentioned in the anthem are not a part of the country anymore. It's like claiming land by anthem lyrics.
Looks like it's time for some.... G E R M A N E X P A N S I O N !

Chad Englishman: God loves out queen the most. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Virgin German: Every nation is equal :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Chad Englishman: God loves out queen the most. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Virgin German: Every nation is equal :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
English were never chad, the Germans at least were for a long time. Fuck having a queen jfl

They're ok I guess.