Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee (((German Media))) always talks about females

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Seriously, all they do is talking about females and how they have been raped (allegedly). First story was a girl was raped by a man who used a wolf's mask to hide his face. Next story was 11 ''men'' raped a female. Female here, female there. They get raped everyday...

That's because the whole western world is a gynocentric society now. We have replaced God with the vagina. Women are adored just for existing.

CkMovzqUUAATZtU.jpg

Germans are low iq in every way possible and they are huuuuuuge cucks and faggots and the average male in Germany had no chin theoretically they are genetic trash subhumans cucks.

is rapefugeemaxx legit in germany? I know sweden is but I heard that german law is pretty harsh they are sending them back immediately

Germans are low iq in every way possible and they are huuuuuuge cucks and faggots and the average male in Germany had no chin theoretically they are genetic trash subhumans cucks.
So much for muhh aryan race...

just hit the gym brutally bro

it's over for many men.

Seriously, all they do is talking about females and how they have been raped (allegedly). First story was a girl was raped by a man who used a wolf's mask to hide his face. Next story was 11 ''men'' raped a female. Female here, female there. They get raped everyday...

Kennst du den Kanal von Hamudi Ebalz auf Youtube ?

Kennst du den Kanal von Hamudi Ebalz auf Youtube ?

Ich verfolge ihn nicht, meine aber mal damals was von ihm gesehen zu haben. Gibt es was Besonderes?

Adolf Hitler would be so disappointed in modern Germany.

I have stopped reading the news long time ago.

I have learned just how autistic Germans are only by living here for a few months.

Look up BBC.com you will see 30-75% of topic about foids issues.

Cucks are everywhere

The french media too, it's over for europeancels.

That's because the whole western world is a gynocentric society now. We have replaced God with the vagina. Women are adored just for existing.

CkMovzqUUAATZtU.jpg
1 in 5 suicides are WOMEN, something must be done to save wamen :soy::soy:

Last edited:
I almost never read the media anymore. It is only fake news by gay jews, so why even bother?

Useless statistic without being adjusted for race.
NRW (where I am from) is the worst Bundesland in terms of education, but if you only count native Germans, then it's one of the best.
I think I once saw a youtube essay from RedpillGermany or someone else that tried to calculate what the average IQ would be like, if you excluded non-Germans and it was like ~115, which would be a full standard deviation above 100 and put us above Japanese and Jews.
But as I said. I don't trust these statistics at all. Boomers probably are raging about "stupid millenials", who probably "aren't trying hard enough", when they hear that IQ rates are falling worldwide. Of course it has nothing to do with race ...

Same with fertility rates. Useless without being adjusted for race. Why does France get praised, if probably only Muslims and Africans breed?

In sweden too bro
Basically the same stories youve named appear daily

Useless statistic without being adjusted for race.
NRW (where I am from) is the worst Bundesland in terms of education, but if you only count native Germans, then it's one of the best.
I think I once saw a youtube essay from RedpillGermany or someone else that tried to calculate what the average IQ would be like, if you excluded non-Germans and it was like ~115, which would be a full standard deviation above 100 and put us above Japanese and Jews.
But as I said. I don't trust these statistics at all. Boomers probably are raging about "stupid millenials", who probably "aren't trying hard enough", when they hear that IQ rates are falling worldwide. Of course it has nothing to do with race ...

Same with fertility rates. Useless without being adjusted for race. Why does France get praised, if probably only Muslims and Africans breed?
Exclude women and you have 135