Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel German top model stacy commits suicide after brawl with nigger-footballer Jerome Boateng

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
Her last instagram post before this priviledged stacy commited suicide. She and Jerome broke up and her nigger boyfriend did what niggers are usually good at, behaving like a nigger and loading a shitstorm on her in public which led to hate among Jerome footballfans against the girlfriend.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0Ya3mlkkv/

JFL very beautiful women are more likely to die young than breed, they are ride or die

JFL at her coal burning, selecting men purely by looks and having no loyalties, die bitch

Sounds like you are putting down a man for being a man and worshipping a thot to me.

And nothing of value was lost.

jb stacies with no makeup eternally mog this fake whore

When giga-tutorial mode isn't good enough.

Sounds like you are putting down a man for being a man and worshipping a thot to me.
No. I blame this stacy for committing suicide while she in fact was priviledged while girls are starving in africa.

I don't know what it is but when I look at the faces of some of these generic model foids, all chiseled and covered in makeup, I think they look like they could possibly be fucking trans but that's likely because of the rampant trannyism being banded about nowadays. When I look at this:-

130454025_251028193035072_1792748245590755888_n.jpg

it reminds me of this foid wannabe tranny that just recently apparently appeared on the front of a so called "straight mans" magazine cover:-

sport-illustrated-kb-inline-200710-v2_3ebde2e78f67c0c9a34a6e663b9b8bbc.fit-1120w.jpg

Imagine scoring with her and thinking you've ascended with a Stacey and then copping a handful of hairy package :feelspuke:

She actually had a (white) child. Killed herself on his birthday
JFL she's done her part (you need 2.5 children just to stay at the same level)

Good.

More to come I hope.

JFL very beautiful women are more likely to die young than breed, they are ride or die

JFL at her coal burning, selecting men purely by looks and having no loyalties, die bitch
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

He is. This is common among nazicels. They worship women worse than any other form of simp.

It’s good that she is dead.

Girls will do anything for BBC.

She’s polish not German. Done my searching.

Gargantuan kekfuel ngl

Good riddance, pay that toll bitch.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. But seriously, who cares.

i would have cared more if it was a nigger baby in Africa

Shame she didn't take the nigger with her

Ragequit the tutorial

Jfl she brutally ropemogsme.

She's German but looks like an the other low class social media latina influencer. Makeup really makes every girl look the same when they max out on cake frosting on their face

Tbh her social media simps going to be more sad than her ex.

Why would I care and why is she getting posted here?
Would I get posted by girls if I died?

Hope someone shits on her grave

Foids generally kill themselves because of these reasons: tyrone/chad cucked her, lost custody of child because is a piece of shit mother etc. Rage quiting on easy mode with cheats.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back