Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Germany] Billionaire (son of founder of a super market chain) left by his mudsharking wife

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
One of the two brothers who founded a huge super market chain (Aldi) is getting divorced from his wife who is already living somewhere else completely. Theo Albrecht is one of the few self made billionaires of Germany. Not much is known about him since he avoids the public. He lives completely under cover, which makes sense considering how jealous Germanfags are.

However, his wife is gone, and according to rumors, she is in a relationship with a refugee. Jfl, just take millions of your husband's money and share it with a refugee fag. Betabuxers and moneymaxxers on suicide watch.

EDIT: I messed up a little bit. It was his son, Theo Albrecht junior whose wife is now burning coal.

Last edited:
not even a fortune can save us
also, just be ethnic :lul:

This is what you'll have to expect once you ascend. Makes you wonder if it is really worth it.

Guess the MGTOWs aren't so delusional when it comes to overly rich men. Broken clocks really are right at least twice a day.

Never let a woman be in a position to get half your shit. She should lose all her money for initiating the divorce
according to rumors, she is in a relationship with a refugee.
Refugeepill is legit

Got a article or proof on this? This sounds too cucked to be true.

One of the two brothers who founded a huge super market chain (Aldi) is getting divorced from his wife who is already living somewhere else completely. Theo Albrecht is one of the few self made billionaires of Germany. Not much is known about him since he avoids the public. He lives completely under cover, which makes sense considering how jealous Germanfags are.

However, his wife is gone, and according to rumors, she is in a relationship with a refugee. Jfl, just take millions of your husband's money and share it with a refugee fag. Betabuxers and moneymaxxers on suicide watch.
LMAO
WTF

Got a article or proof on this? This sounds too cucked to be true.
It is a rumor, but a very persistent one, so it is probably true. Albrecht himself refuses to talk to the media on any matter. However, people have started snooping around Albrecht's "judical files" and found out that he was in fact getting divorced.
He should use his wealth to hire a hitman. JFL at giving that whore half his fortune. Or can he get off scot free because she's an adulturer? how cucked are German family courts
They are not as cucked as US laws. Child support is 200 bucks a month until the child is 25, and many men successfully deny payment. Alimony is half of what the higher earner has earned more than what the lower earner of the marriage has earned during the duration of the marriage.

Meaning: Man and woman are married for 100 months, get divorced.
Man earns 200.000 (2000 a month) and woman earns 100.000 (1000 a month)
The sum of alimony the man has to pay is thus: (200.000-100.000) / 2 = 50.000€

No warranty on this information. There might be special cases I don't know about.

Men having to pay alimony after proven infidelity is awful.
I don't think the reason why a couple divorce has an effect on how much or whether the higher earning partner (usually the man lol) needs to pay. There are contracts you can sign to protect your money from divorce rape. But I don't know whether they are useful or not. US MGTOW always warn that "prenups" are useless, experienced lawyers can refute them.

This thread will be deleted soon

And yet the recent past shows that money does not protect against problems that less affluent people experience day after day. The fine company of a city in North Rhine-Westphalia has been whispering for some time about the marriage-off of Theo and his wife Katja Albrecht, 47. BUNTE exclusively knows that the woman who likes to wear designer clothing (Chanel, Hermès) is with another man lives together. It is Karim T. (name changed by the editor), born in Kabul / Afghanistan, 31, who once worked in a cell phone shop in Essen. Meanwhile, he takes care of the real estate of his partner.

source : https://archive.fo/OVYkN

And yet the recent past shows that money does not protect against problems that less affluent people experience day after day. The fine company of a city in North Rhine-Westphalia has been whispering for some time about the marriage-off of Theo and his wife Katja Albrecht, 47. BUNTE exclusively knows that the woman who likes to wear designer clothing (Chanel, Hermès) is with another man lives together. It is Karim T. (name changed by the editor), born in Kabul / Afghanistan, 31, who once worked in a cell phone shop in Essen. Meanwhile, he takes care of the real estate of his partner.

source : https://archive.fo/OVYkN
Thx, hard to find information about Albrecht. Pure fucking rage fuel, but also a little bit funny

He was probably cucked a long time ago.
"Private party" and other shits.

Thanks to the help of my boi @MSCW I have some pictures of her and her boyfriend

2,w=1489,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg

Katja Albrecht (47) and refugee Tareq S. (31)
Jfl.

Their story started when Fritz* that hard working german man repaired their computer.
From the various reports, the old bitch was tired of her life and wanted her exotic fun.

Found a picture of them.
@iblamemyself the private german investigator posted it but wait for it.
Same picture not cropped.
114817-8ad0bda45a9060ddc16e695f8b62711f.jpg

What a happy family Junior is already here.

I'm sure our autists would find great facial qualities about this man.
She is not that bad looking even if they photoshopped it. That cunt is high maintenance, never worked a day in her life. I have no idea how it works in Germany and how much money she'll steal from her cuck husband.

*I changed the name ain't crazy

not surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back