Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Germany: Gunmen Kill Two People Outside Synagogue, Throw a Grenade at Jewish Cemetery

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-woman-outside-German-synagogue-goes-run.html

At least two people have been killed after gunmen opened fire outside a synagogue in Germany on Yom Kippur – the holiest day in Judaism.
One woman died after two attackers, believed to be wearing a military-style uniforms, opened fire with a submachine gun in the city of Halle, eastern Germany, on Wednesday morning.

A grenade was also thrown into the Jewish cemetery before the attackers fled, Bild reported. Several others were wounded and rushed to hospital.
Police have since arrested one suspect, and told people to ‘stay alert’ while the manhunt continues.
An image has emerged showing what is believed to be the gunman dressed in black tactical gear, wearing a helmet walking through the street holding a long gun – either a shotgun or a rifle.
Video believed to be taken around the same spot shows a figure dressed in black climbing out of a car and unloading several shots from what appears to be a shotgun.
Each shot ejects a plume of grey smoke as the gunman stops to reload before firing again. Spent casings can be seen dropping to the ground behind him.
It is thought the attackers tried to flee in a taxi but were confronted by the driver and his wife, who were shot and have since been taken to hospital.
The attackers are then thought to have tried to flee on foot before one of them was arrested.
Konrad Rösler, a 28-year-old railway worker interviewed on German TV, said that he had been in a kebab shop when he saw a man with a helmet and military jacket launch the attack.
Rösler said the attacker threw a grenade at the shop, which bounced off the door frame, before he fired shots into the shop. He said he locked himself in the toilet and heard several more loud bangs before police arrived.
Speaking to NTV, a police spokesman said the motive of the suspect or suspects was not clear.
‘We don’t have any indication about the motive of this act.’

False flag?

(((they))) scream in agony while (((they))) attack you.

Based and lifefuelpilled tbh

Just another hoax, nothing to see here

I was just waiting for this thread ngl.

Grenade? I’m calling this an islam vs jew moment tbh, white supremacists don’t have access to that kind of weaponry

I was just waiting for this thread ngl.
19474.jpg

i think someone already posted this. Anyway he only killed 2 people what a cuck

????? Someone has to have footage ??? or its some staged hoax

Awfully convenient, ticks all the boxes; military uniforms, automatic weapons, Jews being targeted. Seem like the German government needed a quick justification for organizing another purge, hunting for imaginary Nazis.

Seem like the German government needed a quick justification for organizing another purge, hunting for imaginary Nazis.

Hunting down the last German.

Awfully convenient, ticks all the boxes; military uniforms, automatic weapons, Jews being targeted. Seem like the German government needed a quick justification for organizing another purge, hunting for imaginary Nazis.
Or maybe the German government is full of crypto-Nazis and they're carrying out fake terrorist attacks so they can get rid of their Jewish population?
1549653268 2

It shows the growing problem that streaming platforms are facing: when people want to commit evil, they can broadcast their crimes to an audience using social networks, which can amplify their reach.

Going to need a drivers license or id verification to stream on sites in near future.

think this is going to be blamed on incels again. Media always needs a scape goat to pass through agendas, easy target is incels right now.

Has someone a link to the video?

Or maybe the German government is full of crypto-Nazis and they're carrying out fake terrorist attacks so they can get rid of their Jewish population?
View attachment 156785
Could be, but, let's face the facts. Germany went through a brutal process of denazification, and is still occupied even after more than 70 years have passed since the World War II ended. There isn't anyone left actually carrying about the wellbeing of Germans in the German government.

Straight out of Tel-Avivison

Could be, but, let's face the facts. Germany went through a brutal process of denazification, and is still occupied even after more than 70 years have passed since the World War II ended. There isn't anyone left actually carrying about the wellbeing of Germans in the German government.
This, germans having national pride is literally illegal. They are a brainwashed and vanquished country, their social history annihilated.

I know, it was a joke.

Here ya go boyos, I still think its fake

> security measures

Fuck off shlomo stop creating false flags. Plus nice fake video Rabbi.

Last edited:
Better than that Earnest guy that only shot off a rabbi's finger.

You can find the video on liveleak, at 19:56 he listens to the Alek song from Egg White...

Guys this could end bad for us...

At least he removed a Kebab.

Don't worry, I knew that. However, the question remains, who's going to get blamed for that attack? Nationalists? Iranians? Us incels?
It might be early too say but I think it's going to be nationalists. These guys were way too well prepared and well-equipped to be either incels going ER or Muslim terrorists, both are known to kind of wing it and not have a good plan prepared beforehand. This also makes it more likely that it's some sort of false flag.

At the 20:00 minute mark he plays Eggys song

LMAO another white boy.

Dude could barely speak english. He killed an old lady and a fast food worker. Hope he burns in hell.

LMAO another white boy.

Dude could barely speak english.
Another white boy? Very much of assaults and killings are not happening by white people, even in Central Europe. You need to check the news more often. And why is he even supposed to speak english in Germany?

Another white boy? Very much of assaults and killings are not happening by white people, even in Central Europe. You need to check the news more often. And why is he even supposed to speak english in Germany?
Crime is justified when males of other races do it.

Crime is justified when males of other races do it.
It certainly is. Sand niggers and immigrants killing white people in countries like Germany and yet people are wondering why there are so many Alt rights.

I only was able to see a few seconds because I needed to go.

The gun appeared to be selfbuild in the liveleak video. (its down now)

In another footage you can see very well that its a single shot break barrel rifle or shotgun.

His shots produced a lot of smoke so its no smokeless powder. Most likely blackpowder or something

I only was able to see a few seconds because I needed to go.

The gun appeared to be selfbuild in the liveleak video. (its down now)

In another footage you can see very well that its a single shot break barrel rifle or shotgun.

His shots produced a lot of smoke so its no smokeless powder. Most likely blackpowder or something
He made a machine gun and a pipe shotgun

The door to the synagogue was locked, so killed some randoms outside. Not to mention his guns barely work.

Elliot Rodger would be proud.

1570637180299-618x671.png

This is presumably what the shooter looks like. Also, it seems that there was only one shooter, not several.

1570637180299-618x671.png

This is presumably what the shooter looks like. Also, it seems that there was only one shooter, not several.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: Why are all racists ugly as fuck? JFL at falling for the "muh white supremacy" meme and looking like this or that Christchurch guy.

Thats a shit K/D for somebody with a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back