Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Germany: Gunmen Kill Two People Outside Synagogue, Throw a Grenade at Jewish Cemetery

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
????? Someone has to have footage ??? or its some staged hoax

i thought the retarded attacker got taken down.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: Why are all racists ugly as fuck? JFL at falling for the "muh white supremacy" meme and looking like this or that Christchurch guy.

cuz nationalism = cope

there is no shooting for ur face

He was playing this song too, you can hear it at 19:55

What a failure, ITcucks reading this, he isn't one of us jfl

i thought the retarded attacker got taken down.

cuz nationalism = cope

there is no shooting for ur face

Bro even if the guy got in, his gun would've jammed and he would've gotten charged by everyone in there

The whole thing was pure cringe, he failed every stop of the way. The old man who just stood there while his shitty home made gun failed and then got in his car and calmly drove off was hilarious, followed by him getting in his car and driving away to anime music. I almost feel bad for him that this is his legacy.
His firecrackers were hilarious :feelskek:
Also the things he said are so funny, he sounded so depressive and without any motvation. He often called himself a loser and literally gave up the shooting after he wasn't able to open that door.

Every antisemite and racist needs to die tbh suckmydick kthxbaii

Lmao what a failure

After the failed raid he says he's neet and once a loser always a loser. Also he is listening to Eggy's song and anime music.
His plans failing because of a locked door is the cherry on top.

Did he get shot at when he flees?

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: Why are all racists ugly as fuck? JFL at falling for the "muh white supremacy" meme and looking like this or that Christchurch guy.
Race doesnt care about face.

No race for your face tbh.
True in 2019. But purely speaking from a genetic standpoint or a separation standpoint race doesnt care about face.

True in 2019. But purely speaking from a genetic standpoint or a separation standpoint race doesnt care about face.
Isn't it the other way around? If your face is good, your race won't matter. It's odd to say if your race is good, your face won't matter. Because plenty of whitecels.

Isn't it the other way around? If your face is good, your race won't matter. It's odd to say if your race is good, your face won't matter. Because plenty of whitecels.
I am not speaking about SMV or Facial looks. I am simply talking about that if there was a 95%+ German state only to be formed then Slav chad could not enter despite his looks being top tier.

But in 2019 Chad of all races can join any community, because its 2019.

I am not speaking about SMV or Facial looks. I am simply talking about that if there was a 95%+ German state only to be formed then Slav chad could not enter despite his looks being top tier.

But in 2019 Chad of all races can join any community, because its 2019.
I don't think we will ever get to a point where a Chad can't join any community because of race restrictions.

I don't think we will ever get to a point where a Chad can't join any community because of race restrictions.
Well of course not. But thats what I mean that race doesnt care about face, but then again in 2019 there is no race for your face.

Well of course not. But thats what I mean that race doesnt care about face, but then again in 2019 there is no race for your face.
Only in an incel world would we banish chads from existence.

Another man was then shot dead after the gunman drove to a kebab shop close to the synagogue before opening fire a second time.
Bastard.

Grenade? I’m calling this an islam vs jew moment tbh, white supremacists don’t have access to that kind of weaponry
There may be some confusion.....

threw several Molotov cocktails, firecrackers or grenades to force his way in

I never heard of any of these methods to get through a door.

"Blond hair".
Dude looks like a cancer patient.

View attachment 156804
This manifesto holy shit
Jesus is that autistic.

Found a good quality video now, a wonder he didnt shot himself in the foot. Police was totally unnecessary, he most likely would have given up and went home :feelskek:

The woman is kinda stupid for talking to him, but I really feel sad about the ethnic in the kebab. The video at the beginning is really funny because hes so low iq and incompetent but turns quickly very sad.

His selfhate, the guy in the kebab. Its just
sad.

YES IT ITS ALSO BAD THAT THE WOMAN DIED. BUT EVERYONE KNOWS NOT TO TALK TO SUCH PEOPLE LIKE THAT. YOU DON'T TALK TO THEM AT ALL

Last edited:
JFL what a failure tbh, he did nothing he mentioned in his manifesto
He didn't ram the synagogue door with his car, just as he implied he wouldn't, because muh "section action."

God damn. He failed hard. He killed some kebabcel and some fat fuck. Dude needed to plan his entry much more.

The whole thing was pure cringe, he failed every stop of the way. The old man who just stood there while his shitty home made gun failed and then got in his car and calmly drove off was hilarious, followed by him getting in his car and driving away to anime music. I almost feel bad for him that this is his legacy.

It's that moment when he's driving away and realises he's completely fucked himself without even achieving his aim and begins to get more and more depressed.

At least he has a driver licence and a car and therefore he moggs me.

IFK if it is related, but all I could find was this:
A 8 sec webm of a guy shooting an elderly woman with a P.A. Luty's Submachine Gun. Not gonna show it cos it is against the rules of this site.
A few screenshots from it:

Aiming gun at her:
Capture111

Note the backpack and water bottle.
He shoots her:
Capture222

She dies:
Capture22233333

A pic of her body from the German media:
halle-1_1570632697-768x432.jpg

link to media iamge https://www.bz-berlin.de/media/tote-nach-schuessen-in-halle-3
note the backpack in the screenshot and this. it is the same woman. I genuinely feel sorry for her. He should have targeted some young instahoes who are the problem not some fat elderly woman doing nothing.
he aimed at a few other guys:

pic of the guys manifesto on weapons:

From what I can piece together from media and other sites, he planned to attack a sinqgogue, but failed to get in because he didn't have a ladder.

but when he couldn't deliver on the synagogue for his viewers (he was livestreaming), he said fuck it and decided to kill a bunch of random germans. but his gun kept jamming.
Pic of him as he tried to enter the synagogue. THe media say the synagogue guy and the landwhale killer are separeate incidents. but I say they are the same guy.

I can't see the gun site on his gun though...
link to a Forgotten Weapons review of his weapon:

alleged pic of him in his vehicle on left. tarrant is on right.

@FinnCel @HidekiTojota

his achievements page of his manifesto. i got a pdf is anyone is interested

Last edited:
A 8 sec webm of a guy shooting an elderly woman with a P.A. Luty's Submachine Gun. Not gonna show it cos it is against the rules of this site.

Aiming gun at her:
View attachment 156892
He shoots her:
View attachment 156894
She dies:
View attachment 156896

link to media iamge https://www.bz-berlin.de/media/tote-nach-schuessen-in-halle-3
note the backpack in the screenshot and this. it is the same woman. I genuinely feel sorry for her. He should have targeted some young instahoes who are the problem not some fat elderly woman doing nothing.
View attachment 156898
View attachment 156899

From what I can piece together from media and other sites, he planned to attack a sinqgogue, but failed to get in because he didn't have a ladder.
View attachment 156900

but when he couldn't deliver on the synagogue for his viewers (he was livestreaming), he said fuck it and decided to kill a bunch of random germans. but his gun kept jamming.
Pic of him as he tried to enter the synagogue. THe media say the synagogue guy and the landwhale killer are separeate incidents. but I say they are the same guy.
View attachment 156901

View attachment 156902
@FinnCel @HidekiTojota
View attachment 156903

This is info I needed!!
Thank you man!!

Did he fucking build an smg? No wonder it kept jamming

CASUALTIES
Gentiles: 2
Jews: 0

Overwhelming Jewish victory.

Aiming gun at her:
View attachment 156892
He shoots her:
View attachment 156894
She dies:
View attachment 156896

View attachment 156898
View attachment 156899

View attachment 156900

View attachment 156901

View attachment 156902
@FinnCel @HidekiTojota
View attachment 156903

Look all those cars. Seirously, everybody here seems to be at least somewhat wealthy. What is going on here? Moggs me so hard.

A Jew will always be happy to tell you WHAT happened to them, but never WHY it happened to them.

Funny hit, for reals. It's a fucking one-man 3 stooges sketch

This is info I needed!!
Thank you man!!

Did he fucking build an smg? No wonder it kept jamming
yes, most of his guns were home made. luty is like an uzi, he made a 3d printed plastic gun, an old as fuck carbine, a glock cobat knife, a medieval sword (wtf??), improvised hang grenades which didn't kill anyone.

he tried to show that u can kill people with improvised weapons

Racemixing clearly doesn't work.

Why I'm not crying?

31049DC4 35CA 4C9A B0A5 42FA3E4B0314

This is the guy you try to impress when you EPICALLY own the niggers and muds online, all the arguments and le zingers you come up with just so he’d call you a good shitskin

i like German salaries :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back