Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Germany is an incel hell, its celebritychad or death here. Germancells go SEA asap

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Here you are poor if youre rich, you are small if youre 6'2 your face is shit if its 8/10. Even the 8/10 is a 10 in every other country. The hypergamy is so strong here its like hitlers germany ever genetic weak gets inceled. In nazi times they castrated and gassed nongermans if you were white and decent you were just fine, today they incel you for being 6'2 and not a millionaire jfl. But after all they literally hate everything thats "weak" in there eyes, its deep down in theire minds they are fascists and believe everything the establishment says and naturally hate everyone who rises against or shows weakness.

The school system here is like north korea and the dating market is like sweden or norway. Its the worst of every place.

BUT THERE IS HOPE FOR GERMANCELLS

if youre happen to be a germancell youre maybe not even ugly, youre just ugly for german standards, youre short for german standards and your poor for german standards. But for international standards your a chadlite at least no joke i see it all the time germancell wents outside germany never comes back and lives the life of a god.

Just leave germany and went to asia africa or some other shithole. You will be one of the tallest richest and well aducated people there. Just take some foreign foid and never go back again. But you need balls for this and preperation.

If you leave and come back you failed you can try again in an other county maybe it works.

If you dont try, sorry to say this but you deserve inceldom and will work in the incelmines for the shekels of someone else and it will be your fault you have no balls and deserve this shitlife of an neutered slave you live.

I will leave soon and just be fine you will see if ill make it and ascend i will inform you. If i dont make it i will try again and again. Its just over when you give up or the nail hits the coffin.

But if your under 5'8" or an ethnic its over anyway teehee.

Last edited:
you are overreacting.
it may not be a good place for incels but it certainly is not that bad

Germans are respected worldwide, should have no problems in Latin America.

you are overreacting.
it may not be a good place for incels but it certainly is not that bad
You never went outside europe did you?

4 300+ messages on incelboard...
Its not that bad here bro
30% germans on incels.co
Its just a coincidence bro
One post talking about virgin chads
Thats cherrypicking bro

Good luck in the incelmines "bro"

I would kill myself if i were in germany

It is over me.

y the hypergamy is strong here , but i had an black ethnic in class that was a bit overwheight but he ran tuggame low inhib , and actually scored a 5 foid , her name was nadine

this was 3 years ago

things could have changed ( im to far off the dating scene and humans in general ) but i doubt it , run thuggame as a blackcel propably works.

moneygame seems to work too , there was a guy in colleague who was slimmer then me ( propably 170 cm ) but he had moneygame ( haha parents haha ) and seemed to score , i wasnt in his class but i saw him kissing a 5/6 here and there

and ofc chadlites top it all , felix uh felix , hated this guy but he was taller then me , and more jacked / low inhib
he was the i wanna be though guy all around and 184 cm ala 6 0 , even foid teacher gickled and laughed while he just talked , he just did it right went into class , be loud be tough , mock others to pRoVe dOmInAnCe and people started to like him

if this ape would cross my paths i would fucking based him , i hate this piece of shit , but thats the world order , the strong and extroverts always prevail

High IQ

tbh SEAmaxx(or even better), latinmaxx tbh

I'll repeat myself:
Germany should be bombed every 50 years, for no reason
this quote is misattributed to Churchill, but honestly it's a good punishment for being a hypergamous hellhole

Here you are poor if youre rich, you are small if youre 6'2 your face is shit if its 8/10.

True. I know like 5 dudes that are millionaires and it is not even like they give much of a fuck about it. They pretty much live normal lifes in normal million Dollar houses that you see here on every corner.

tbh SEAmaxx(or even better), latinmaxx tbh
SEAcels and SAcels will murder all eurocels clogging up the dating scene in their own region jfl

SEAcels and SAcels will murder all eurocels clogging up the dating scene in their own region jfl
tbh SAcels definetly but SEAcels probably only if in rural village or suburb, cities probably fine

y the hypergamy is strong here , but i had an black ethnic in class that was a bit overwheight but he ran tuggame low inhib , and actually scored a 5 foid , her name was nadine

this was 3 years ago

things could have changed ( im to far off the dating scene and humans in general ) but i doubt it , run thuggame as a blackcel propably works.

moneygame seems to work too , there was a guy in colleague who was slimmer then me ( propably 170 cm ) but he had moneygame ( haha parents haha ) and seemed to score , i wasnt in his class but i saw him kissing a 5/6 here and there

and ofc chadlites top it all , felix uh felix , hated this guy but he was taller then me , and more jacked / low inhib
he was the i wanna be though guy all around and 184 cm ala 6 0 , even foid teacher gickled and laughed while he just talked , he just did it right went into class , be loud be tough , mock others to pRoVe dOmInAnCe and people started to like him

if this ape would cross my paths i would fucking based him , i hate this piece of shit , but thats the world order , the strong and extroverts always prevail
Backs dont count as ethnics

The dude with the money will loose it all and gets cucked asap, and 5/6 is nothing when you think of the brothels in germany and what he could get there with this money.

And 184 is close to 6'1 maybe with a good face and good body i mean he was for sure under 21 in germany most people take longer untill they hit puberty wait a few years and he will count as "normal height" (wont get more as a 5/6 foid no matter what)

And even those cherrypicks what did they got? A 5-6 foid :lul: :lul: :lul: as a millionare :feelsokman:

Backs dont count as ethnics

The dude with the money will loose it all and gets cucked asap, and 5/6 is nothing when you think of the brothels in germany and what he could get there with this money.

And 184 is close to 6'1 maybe with a good face and good body i mean he was for sure under 21 in germany most people take longer untill they hit puberty wait a few years and he will count as "normal height" (wont get more as a 5/6 foid no matter what)

And even those cherrypicks what did they got? A 5-6 foid :lul: :lul: :lul: as a millionare :feelsokman:

that dude was 24 or 23 , they scored only average foids but they scored

there was this blond efoid in school, fcking stacy lite , big tits good face , litteraly playing on god mode , all gave her attention like no tomorrow but didnt saw her with a dude around , she propably waited for a high tier chad just fucking lol

I think this country gave me deprssion.
You are supposed to go to school, study and then work until you die.

Also everyone is a pure NPC here, it seems like random people don't have emotions or anything.

Also the Greens wants to destroy our economy and everything that gives me a little bit of pleasure.
Fireworks - almost in every big city banned.
Plastic - say goodbye to it.
Money - you earn alot, but the state takes almost 50% of it and there is VAT, so there is nothing left.
Free Speech? - :feelskek::feelskek: I'm probably not even allowed to say that free speech doesn't exist...

that dude was 24 or 23 , they scored only average foids but they scored

there was this blond efoid in school, fcking stacy lite , big tits good face , litteraly playing on god mode , all gave her attention like no tomorrow but didnt saw her with a dude around , she propably waited for a high tier chad just fucking lol
Just look at the mass. Ok you see one jestermaxxed chadlite scoring a 5/6 becky but thats it. And those guys are very young and good looking. The majority of men in germany live an incel life BY CHOICE in asia in africa in latin america in some eastern european shithole they would be chads but they CHOOSE to stay.

And most 7-8/10 guys in germany are incels. Stop coping chadlite in germany a VIRGIN if hes not jestermaxxing and going for 4-5 foids. Most of those "exeptions" did this shit with social circle and years of foidworship and they still get cucked in the end because chadlite is NOT ENOUGH here. I see chadlites with landwhales.

I dont want to start from the average male. An average male in germany in 100% incel no exeption.

You are hardcore bullshitting dude

Also everyone is a pure NPC here, it seems like random people don't have emotions or anything.

Also the Greens wants to destroy our economy and everything that gives me a little bit of pleasure.
Money - you earn alot, but the state takes almost 50% of it and there is VAT, so there is nothing left.
Free Speech? - :feelskek::feelskek: I'm probably not even allowed to say that free speech doesn't exist...
Also this i could LITERALLY get jailed for making threads like i did. If you do this on a public german facebooksite you be in jail asap.
You are hardcore bullshitting dude
Good luck in the incelmines "bro"
You chose this life

Just look at the mass. Ok you see one jestermaxxed chadlite scoring a 5/6 becky but thats it. And those guys are very young and good looking. The majority of men in germany live an incel life BY CHOICE in asia in africa in latin america in some eastern european shithole they would be chads but they CHOOSE to stay.

And most 7-8/10 guys in germany are incels. Stop coping chadlite in germany a VIRGIN if hes not jestermaxxing and going for 4-5 foids. Most of those "exeptions" did this shit with social circle and years of foidworship and they still get cucked in the end because chadlite is NOT ENOUGH here. I see chadlites with landwhales.

I dont want to start from the average male. An average male in germany in 100% incel no exeption.

its just their turn , thats it , i didnt even saw the chadlite with a foid , he just was popular bc of his primal loud behavior , the black kid has his fair share , 3 years went by , sh it is getting worse , ofc average isnt enough man starting to cope with therapy to be a good little cuck and slave again , just fucking lol if you think your personality or how you are matters

only looks do and only that , average are betabuxing btw or pay for sex , below average do the same or cope hard

over for our saint

00 16 30 downloadfile

Im going to japan to get a nice japanese girl as last resort, hope it works out

its just their turn , thats it , i didnt even saw the chadlite with a foid , he just was popular bc of his primal loud behavior , the black kid has his fair share , 3 years went by , sh it is getting worse , ofc average isnt enough man starting to cope with therapy to be a good little cuck and slave again , just fucking lol if you think your personality or how you are matters

only looks do and only that , average are betabuxing btw or pay for sex , below average do the same or cope hard
I know average dudes they just leave to EE Japan or SEA theire dont do just fine they do well over there.

Im going to japan to get a nice japanese girl as last resort, hope it works out
It will in 8/10 cases gl bro

The majority of men in germany live an incel life BY CHOICE in asia in africa in latin america in some eastern european shithole they would be chads but they CHOOSE to stay.

Leaving home is cucked as well. How will Germany look like if every German man will leave? It is nothing but escape. But before you do that you have to need the money for it in the first place. This is a never ending cycle of creating pain for other races and yourself. We have to take action and this has to start right before our own feet. Our own females are the problem. We need to grab them by their hair and teach them a lesson.

Also lol at this:
(Incels: 48, Bluepillers: 4)

While any other thread has way more blupillers than incels.

because of work lol, everyone is so brainwashed to believe that in life you need to get a high education and trashy office job

everyone is depressed and addicted to alcohol/drugs but they don't realize it, it's fucking horrible. (they get addicted because they are forced to go to uni/gymnasium/work45h/w) This is also why the girls in germany are so worthless, they get drunk/on drugs and get fucked by random guys and just become degenerates
I know average dudes they just leave to EE Japan or SEA theire dont do just fine they do well over there.

It will in 8/10 cases gl bro

Thanks. I'm currently saving a lot of money for it. I actually have high hopes cause im white and have ok face (manlet though). I've seen many ugly mfers ascend in japan

Don't forget the streets are littered with garbage & the place smells like stale beer; it's the worst country in the world @Mainländer

That place will be Islamic soon enough.

Leaving home is cucked as well. How will Germany look like if every German man will leave? It is nothing but escape. But before you do that you have to need the money for it in the first place. This is a never ending cycle of creating pain for other races and yourself. We have to take action and this has to start right before our own feet. Our own females are the problem. We need to grab them by their hair and teach them a lesson.

Also lol at this:
(Incels: 48, Bluepillers: 4)

While any other thread has way more blupillers than incels.
Good luck in the incelmines

As allways good luck.
The incelmines allways need loyal workes.

Here you are poor if youre rich, you are small if youre 6'2 your face is shit if its 8/10

You are exaggerating, you sound like a troll, if this statement were true, the reproduction rate of germany would be so bad it would be the top of world news right now

Heck the average male height of germany is 5ft 10In, so wtf are you talking about, the average height in Bosnia is 6ft, so Germany isn't even the top country for height mogs, stop exaggerating

Last edited:

nice and soft synthetic turf for sport fields - say goodbye to it (EU-wide)
getting a new car after 2022? - backwards looking camera, speed assistant, stay-on-the-lane assistant, block-your-car-when-drunk assistant, check-your-tiredness assistant and more mandatory, hope you can afford it boyo (EU-wide, it's over for poor eastern europecels)

You are exaggerating, you sound like a troll, if this statement were true, the reproduction rate of germany would be so bad it would be the top of world news right now

Heck the average male height of germany is 5ft 10In, so wtf are you talking about, the average height in Bosnia is 6ft, so Germany isn't even the top country for height mogs, stop exaggerating
The immigrants fall into that statistic.

Yes and the average dick is 14.51 cm
Tenor 10
Tenor 10
Tenor 10

the reproduction rate of germany would be so bad it would be the top of world news right now

It is bad and it is also influenced by non-German people and race mixing. This is why it is bad.

It is pretty cucked here in germany because of internalized collective guilt , spanning over generations .

The fertility rate has gotten better in recent years only because of refugees/immigrants.

Last edited:
I have some more potential reasons why Germany is so bad:
- It's bad especially for shy or socially awkward mentalcels. Women are just cold and closed here, they expect the man to do every step first when it comes to dating. This is of course a problem when you don't have experience and don't know how to do these steps. I often have made the experience that women from other countries are warmer and friendlier, and try more to build connections with men on their own.
- Not only is it hard here for mentalcels, Germany also creates a lot of mentalcels. I have the impression that bullying and social exclusion is particularily bad here, while making friends is harder, people have no interest to include new people in their social circle. But if you have no friends, your social skills don't develop properly, which can be a factor for inceldom
- In conservative islamic families, the men often take part in the public life, night life and interreligious dating, but the women do not. This creates excell males on the "free dating scene" and incels. Lately the number of excess males has also be increased a lot by immigration (I won't deny that ethnics in Germany are affected by inceldom often, too)
- Feminism is strong here and shoved down the students throats at school, causing a sense of low value and insecurity in men and a sense of superiority in women (but I guess this is true for most of the western world)
- Generally low sense of community and responsibility (partly due to a very strict anti-patriotism)

Whatever the reasons might be, I agree with you this place is incel hell and I probably want to leave the country too. Unfortunately I'm already in my mid-20s, might have to betabuxx abroad, ngl, but still the best option I have, fuck this cucked country

I'll repeat myself:
Germany should be bombed every 50 years, for no reason
this quote is misattributed to Churchill
It sounds more like something a french person would say. It's france that has a history of being invaded and losing wars to the germans.

Germany isn't that bad. Foids here have lower standards than in other countries IMO + we have legal prostitution.
We just have shit politics, letting all these immigrants in

I have some more potential reasons why Germany is so bad:
- It's bad especially for shy or socially awkward mentalcels. Women are just cold and closed here, they expect the man to do every step first when it comes to dating. This is of course a problem when you don't have experience and don't know how to do these steps. I often have made the experience that women from other countries are warmer and friendlier, and try more to build connections with men on their own.
- Not only is it hard here for mentalcels, Germany also creates a lot of mentalcels. I have the impression that bullying and social exclusion is particularily bad here, while making friends is harder, people have no interest to include new people in their social circle. But if you have no friends, your social skills don't develop properly, which can be a factor for inceldom
- In conservative islamic families, the men often take part in the public life, night life and interreligious dating, but the women do not. This creates excell males on the "free dating scene" and incels. Lately the number of excess males has also be increased a lot by immigration (I won't deny that ethnics in Germany are affected by inceldom often, too)
- Feminism is strong here and shoved down the students throats at school, causing a sense of low value and insecurity in men and a sense of superiority in women (but I guess this is true for most of the western world)
- Generally low sense of community and responsibility (partly due to a very strict anti-patriotism)

Whatever the reasons might be, I agree with you this place is incel hell and I probably want to leave the country too. Unfortunately I'm already in my mid-20s, might have to betabuxx abroad, ngl, but still the best option I have, fuck this cucked country
Same betabuxx abroad is the easiest way i think.

Germany isn't that bad. Foids here have lower standards than in other countries IMO + we have legal prostitution.
We just have shit politics, letting all these immigrants in
For you my friend i have a good song:

You can hear it all day long while youre working in the incelmines.

It sounds more like something a french person would say. It's france that has a history of being invaded and losing wars to the germans.

I'd argue France is worse than germany, not only is it pathetic and cucked, but its literally illegal to get a paternity test on your children.

Don't they have good social programs there? I think it would be a good place to be a NEET.

Don't they have good social programs there? I think it would be a good place to be a NEET.
Yes, but NEET is not the right thing for me tbh would make me feel like shit in the long run.
Also compared to other Germans, you still will be poor as NEET and won't be able to afford nice copes

Italy is incel hell.

Yes, but NEET is not the right thing for me tbh would make me feel like shit in the long run

In the US, you have to jump all sorts of hoops to get disability sheckles :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

If I had a choice rn, I would go NEET.

I'd argue France is worse than germany, not only is it pathetic and cucked, but its literally illegal to get a paternity test on your children.
Clown world. How did this shit get through parliament? Have men now completely lost their spine?

In the US, you have to jump all sorts of hoops to get disability sheckles :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

If I had a choice rn, I would go NEET.
Its the same here. You think they just give you the money without let you jump through loops? You have to write job aplications and you have to take every job they offer you or you get nothing. And the money they give you is not much for german standards. And what then? Just "rotting" till you die or what? With a few bucks enough for eating and shitting? No girl and a shit neighborhood like this:

And just ignoring the fact that you wont get pussy ever and live like a dog while people with a bit better luck drive porsches and lamborginis next to you?

Being NEET doesnt sounds so great after all does it?

i wish i was born in germonei not in EE hole whit this stupid genes i forced to work just to live worse than german NEETs and the worst part i cant aford to endure working in germonei i dont think i will find comfy jobs ever so stupid and autistic cant even spreak foreign language its over

Germans have a weak serial killer count. Your best serial killers were cannibals. You must lock up all the crazies.