Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Germany is an incel hell, its celebritychad or death here. Germancells go SEA asap

It's time to unleash your true power germancels

Germany is full aryan chads and jews. Fuck that place

tbh it might be easier to get a gun in germany because of the terrorists who would sell it to you if you say you want to go ER on foids in the name of allah

if youre happen to be a germancell youre maybe not even ugly, youre just ugly for german standards
Hope this doesn't count as bragging, but yeah, this. At least at the occasions when I showed my face and wasn't believed to be an incel. But on the other hand, my biggest problem is, that I'm mentalcelmaxxed anyway. Impossible for me to go somwhere else and start something new, I can barely care for myself at this point.

They didn't castrate incels, only the ones with severe genetic illnesses.

While you get mogged to death and inceled all the time, there is a lot to enjoy about Germany. You are never the dumbest person because there is always someone who takes Jew propaganda too seriously. You have brothels, people leave you alone, good streets, much higher wages than Poland, much opportunity to find work...

And just ignoring the fact that you wont get pussy ever and live like a dog while people with a bit better luck drive porsches and lamborginis next to you?

Brutal driver licence pill.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält;
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
von der Etsch bis an den Belt:
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt!

people leave you alone, good streets, much higher wages than Poland, much opportunity to find work...

You really believe this? People will not leave you alone. You are mogged on a constant level. Roads a full of potholes, the streets are full of dirt. Our salary is not that much better since everything here is expensive. There is also no opportunity to find work. The only work you might find after months is some low-level job in warehouse logistics.
That is the reality in Germany.

Here in saudi arabia foids hate men so much it is tough to have a convo but still better than germany. I would literally dig up a hole jn thr ground crawl in and hope to die

Hope this doesn't count as bragging, but yeah, this. At least at the occasions when I showed my face and wasn't believed to be an incel. But on the other hand, my biggest problem is, that I'm mentalcelmaxxed anyway. Impossible for me to go somwhere else and start something new, I can barely care for myself at this point.

i want to be good goi in germonei but i have same problems and i will rot in my shithole

You really believe this? People will not leave you alone. You are mogged on a constant level. Roads a full of potholes, the streets are full of dirt. Our salary is not that much better since everything here is expensive. There is also no opportunity to find work. The only work you might find after months is some low-level job in warehouse logistics.
That is the reality in Germany.
Depends on the city. Where I live, people mostly ignore each other, even if someone stands out like crazy. Cannot agree about work. Those low level jobs are still better paying than most jobs you would find in Poland or Hungary. These are poor countries.

Those low level jobs are still better paying than most jobs you would find in Poland or Hungary.

Everything here is fucking expensive, so, in the end you won't have that much money.