Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Germany is more obsessed with us than any other country

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
another shit article that explicitly mentions us (alongside with 4chan and 8kun again lol)
she uses our offical statistic, so she either has an undercover account here or we should consider hiding the results of our polls.
- she wants to publish a book, i hope it gets pirated a lot, however i will not read it
- first she draws conections to alt right cucks to incels, but later admits that currycels are overrepresented
- she waffles bullshit about patriarchy, like our opionon would matter to anyone we get ignored more than any other minority
- then she complains that the police isnt after us specificly
- in the end she blames capitalism for inceldom (it plays a part, but hypergamy is much more an issue)

and most important thats how she looks:

a tattoed landwhale ofc. :feelshaha:

Wenn du das liest geh dich bitte erhängen du Schlampe.

I swear all feminists look the same
white
overweight
tattoos
glasses

Why is it always some fat bitch

What a disgusting pig.

It's not Germany. It is only Veronijka Kracher.
She wrote to write a book about incels, its just not publishes now, her leftist book company has no money JFL

Sailer’s Law of Female Journalism: "The most heartfelt articles by female journalists tend to be demands that social values be overturned in order that, Come the Revolution, the journalist herself will be considered hotter-looking."

Why do foids have the most retarded tattoos? A snake and homer simpson? Yeah because that's what a man wants to see on a woman. Some shitty graffiti on her skin.

I think they only use this to frame incels as right wingers, mostly using the Halle and Hanau shootings.
Their goal is to regulate hate speech on the internet and push for a leftist agenda. I doubt they actually care for the incel thing.

Use TOR idk why this forum isn't TOR friendly yet

I swear all feminists look the same
white
overweight
tattoos
glasses

Yep women who can't get Chad. Stacies couldn't care less about politics or any 'issues'. They are into dramas with Chads & other Stacies & as they get a bit older they are happily raising Chad's kids.

Some degenerate gender studies graduate who tries to make a career out of her incel "insider" knowledge. Well diabetes type 2 will get her eventually. Looks like it won't take too long.

Schöne Grüße du fettes Schwein. :feelsthink:

Belltower news is part of the amadeu antonio foundation which gets led by Anetta Kahane.

She spent her years in the DDR spying as an SED agent.

Veronika kracher just tries to make herself a name with incels. She tries to be important in soyciety. She's not unfair though. She admitted that the hanau shooting wasnt commited by an incel. She still claim he was a sexist mysogynist because the perpretrator of the hanau shootin had very high standards regarding women. Atleast she admitted it had little to nothing to do with incels. (it was just his autobiographie, he even owned a website named after him lmao).

Of course women can have a gigachad as standard, because "muh opression".

giphy.gif

Last edited:
veronika kracher is some dumb bitch which cant get chad anymore and is now angry that lonely men exist

Sailer’s Law of Female Journalism: "The most heartfelt articles by female journalists tend to be demands that social values be overturned in order that, Come the Revolution, the journalist herself will be considered hotter-looking."
Hi IQ

Read the Article, funny how she explains incel lingo, the SMP but conveniently leaves out all the "Feminist" impacts that led to the current circumstances. Also projection. A lot of projection. Just swap the genders in her writing, reread her shit and you have her agenda.

Fun thing is that she picks out the "weakest" group Males to unload her personal insecurities on.

Last edited:
Send it to auschwitz

Why do foids have the most retarded tattoos? A snake and homer simpson? Yeah because that's what a man wants to see on a woman. Some shitty graffiti on her skin.
The snake is probably a Symbol for her Character, as Homer is a Symbol for her eating habits.

Some degenerate gender studies graduate who tries to make a career out of her incel "insider" knowledge. Well diabetes type 2 will get her eventually. Looks like it won't take too long.

Schöne Grüße du fettes Schwein. :feelsthink:
Hahahahah zu geil :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul: cheers bro

WWII was a mistake.

I'm confused.

You said referred to the person as 'she' but in the picture I saw what looks to be a man

Everything is caused by social disparage and patriarchy can be solved (only) by pedagogics and end of capitalism. No sense for biology, biological psychology and sacredness.
Was kann man also gegen diese ernstzunehmende Gefahr tun?
Wir brauchen auf jeden Fall kritische Jungenarbeit und eine gendersensible Pädagogik. Männlichkeit basiert häufig auf der Abwertung des Weiblichen. Jungen müssen wir beibringen, dass wir auch Identitäten entwickeln können, die nicht auf dieser Abwertung basieren. Wir müssen Jungen und Männern auch beibringen, dass sie kein Anrecht auf Sex oder eine Partnerin haben. Gleichzeitig ist Frauenhass in patriarchal-kapitalistischen Verhältnissen fest verankert. Diese führen dazu, dass so eine autoritäre, konkurrenzorientierte Persönlichkeitsstruktur entwickelt wird. Das Ergebnis: Man tritt nach unten, man belästigt oder gar tötet Frauen, um für die eigenen Schwächen zu kompensieren, statt das eigentliche Problem zu erkennen. „Incels“ leiden unter einer hegemonialen Männlichkeit, die der Kapitalismus hervorbringt. Das heißt: Es muss auch generell zu einer Überwindung dieser Verhältnisse kommen.

I don't know why Germans are so obsessive about us, here in Brazil no one gives a shit about incels, they just make fun of us and don't give a second look!

Last edited:
She looks like disgusting pig

Germany creates a special kind of nasty that came about from the Jews hatred of that nation after the failed attempt to rid itself of that particular brand of parasite.

I can't understand germcuck writing.

All the other desirable women are getting fucked by chad to give two shits, while this fat fuck has nothing to do but complain about the patriarchy.

Like how subhumans don't exist in the Stacy's radar, SJW landwhales don't exist in Chad's radar.

So the latter tend to do 'anger displacement'. We don't have to bother these foids; their failure at having a normal, married, happy life with a man they love and 2 kids will eat themselves from within.

It's funny how Germany went from the most based country in the world, to possibly the most cucked country in the world, tied with Sweden and Canada.

pretty sure its because they where abused as children and used food as a coping mechanism.
When ever I see feminist landwhales with tattoos and dyed hair I just assume her dad or her cousin touched her when she was younger and she still carry's than anger and trauma and projects it on all men.
abused becoming the abuser type thing going on

In her article she suggests that the BND and the BfV don't give a shit about us.

Based. They're not wasting taxpayer money.

and most important thats how she looks:
1601066576468.png

MANFACE

- first she draws conections to alt right cucks to incels, but later admits that currycels are overrepresented
- she waffles bullshit about patriarchy, like our opionon would matter to anyone we get ignored more than any other minority
- then she complains that the police isnt after us specificly
- in the end she blames capitalism for inceldom (it plays a part, but hypergamy is much more an issue)

I always find it funny how they all use the same "argument" of their opposition being incels to "disprove" what they don't like. As if that has anything to do with forming a political, social, or economic system

I hate this nasty slut hoe.
Imagine studying at university for over 3 years just to be qualified enough to monitor ugly incels like us.

Thats just sad, Germany was the basest country in the 30`s and 40`s

Only the reporter/media is obsessed with us.
The BKA and shit don't give a single fuck about us. :feelskek: