Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Germany is more obsessed with us than any other country

Germany creates a special kind of nasty that came about from the Jews hatred of that nation after the failed attempt to rid itself of that particular brand of parasite.
Lol Germany has the lowest amount of Jews and anticapitalists in the world thanks to hitler, but what did it help? Nothing, so stop coping with this bogus.

Lol Germany has the lowest amount of Jews and anticapitalists in the world thanks to hitler, but what did it help? Nothing, so stop coping with this bogus.

You're being very dishonest in pretending that Jews can't influence countries without living in them. As if there is no globalism and foreign money can't buy off politicians.

Germany was stripped bare after ww2 by all other nations, the EU is the modern equivalent of the ussr but done a bit differently, Jews run that shit.

I hate being german so much
Only the reporter/media is obsessed with us.
The BKA and shit don't give a single fuck about us. :feelskek:
Not YET. When they’re at our asses I’m leaving the country and go back to Siberia

How is she a landwhale? Am I the only incel/volcel here who got moderately hard? Of course, she's butch, but at least, her skin is white, and the glasses vaguely remind of cuteness. I'm not even into armpit sniffing but come on.

And I thought I had high standards. But then again, most Aryans consider Thai/Pinoy nigger monstrosities with black skin hot shit. Or White women who tan their skin to look like that. Her tattoos are bad indeed, but her psyche is probably irreversibly lost, too, whereas I try to consider her as an ideal blank slate (if she had been born in Hitler's Germany, for example).

european women are the least of all humans able to understand people not having sex due to their nearly 24/7 contact with EMC (economic migrant cock)

I personally don’t understand why some of us praise Hitler. Given the fact that Nazi Germany was de facto a country for Arian chads and stacies I don’t see anyone with inferior genetics benefit from it.

Well, the only true reason why Hitler should have won WWII is to prevent ugly people from breeding. If that was the case I would’ve never been born to this world to suffer.:feelsrope:

Just fucking lol, habe schon die FUNK-Scheiße über uns gesehen, so witzig, wie dieser eine High-Tier-Normie es nicht verstehen konnte wie der Incel so radikal andere Erfahrungen in der Realität machte wie wir. Ganz leicht, Dummerchen, weil wir nicht in der gleichen Realität leben. Deine jungen Jahre waren gefüllt mit formativen und glücklich stimmenden Erfahrungen, während wir diese Zeit in Einsamkeit verbrachten und das Verzichten lernten (selbst wenn wir das Glück hatten nicht durch Mobbing jeden Tag durch die Hölle zu gehen). Hat mir mal wieder gezeigt, dass sie weder die Erfahrungen noch im solipsistischen Wahn die intellektuelle und empathische Grundfähigkeit dazu haben, uns auf rationaler Ebene nachzuvollziehen.

another shit article that explicitly mentions us (alongside with 4chan and 8kun again lol)
she uses our offical statistic, so she either has an undercover account here or we should consider hiding the results of our polls.
- she wants to publish a book, i hope it gets pirated a lot, however i will not read it
- first she draws conections to alt right cucks to incels, but later admits that currycels are overrepresented
- she waffles bullshit about patriarchy, like our opionon would matter to anyone we get ignored more than any other minority
- then she complains that the police isnt after us specificly
- in the end she blames capitalism for inceldom (it plays a part, but hypergamy is much more an issue)

and most important thats how she looks:
View attachment 345377

a tattoed landwhale ofc. :feelshaha:
Ja, die mit ihren furchtbaren Artikeln, es gibt keine Erklärungen für uns auf gesamtgesellschaftlich-politisierende Weise, es ist einfach so, dass jede Menge Scheiße und Verdruss in deinem Leben, dich verbittert und hasserfüllt zurücklassen können.

I personally don’t understand why some of us praise Hitler. Given the fact that Nazi Germany was de facto a country for Arian chads and stacies I don’t see anyone with inferior genetics benefit from it.
Confused self hating cucks tbh

Well, the only true reason why Hitler should have won WWII is to prevent ugly people from breeding. If that was the case I would’ve never been born to this world to suffer.:feelsrope:
mayb. mayb not.

Jfl at listening to anything a foid has to say, never mind a land whale food