Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Geso (now banned) swipes on currywhores

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Meanwhile i try to keep my swipe rate above 70% and still get no matches.

DONT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.

No Sir!
I find curries foid up there tbh, they pretty hot 2 me
well one things certain I'd rather do that then fuck a nigger oh no nigger women are gross no no no sir

No Sir!
I find curries foid up there tbh, they pretty hot 2 me

Most of them look like shit while having high standards. When soyciety forces men to go for whales while promoting high female standards, it is natural for guys like Geso to emerge from the pits of darkness. That being said, he doesnt belong here.
well one things certain I'd rather do that then fuck a nigger oh no nigger women are gross no no no sir

Have you even seen curryfoids ? Most look like abominations.

Wait, Napoleon de Geso got banned? Where is the ban discussion megathread, I can't find it anymore.

High ass standards for sure. White cock only in Canada at least

I hate them. Theyre as ugly as the men, but its currymen who get branded as creepy losers worldwide while ugly currywhores win international beauty contests by playing the race card.

Make for me woomen I fuck, I see the ugly it is for only curry, me want loli of culture for refined gentleman, this is me for I swoley for loli to take me poley.

Super uggers take from me my soul & erection so pleasing me one day I wants own loli so doooooo.

Make for me woomen I fuck, I see the ugly it is for only curry, me want loli of culture for refined gentleman, this is me for I swoley for loli to take me poley.

Super uggers take from me my soul & erection so pleasing me one day I wants own loli so doooooo.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

how is this post even funny. it's kind of a slap in the face to truecels and just annoying.

Anyone got dis niggas pics like the antifa shit, dm.

Should have been banned earlier. His reddit profile was known to everyone. Guys like @uninstall and @Grotesque gets banned for their posts on other forums meanwhile Geso gets nothing for being a gay supporter sex haver.
@mental_out you have some explanations to do here mate :feelshmm:

ban all fakecels who use dating apps