[Experiment] Get out, Chad! Get out, foid! Get out, cuck!

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

Only one can leave. The others must stay.

• Get out, Chad!

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Get out, foid!

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Get out, cuck!

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
In a bizarre Lookismesque coup, Incels.co is run by new management. A mad king. And he loves spectacle. So he has a Chad, a woman, and an ardent IncelTearser. Just to fuck with us, only one can be kicked out. Which is another way of saying two get to stay. And we vote on it because the mad king loves noise and fury amongst the rabble. What's the greatest of these 3 evils, by your count?

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I would leave the forum tbh

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
This is already chads.co. Look at the forum's activity on the weekends and users who seem to never post on weekends...

This place ironically has more Chads than reddit and 4chan combined.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
i think chad would be inoffensive tbh, not sure wich one is worse cuck or foid, but i voted foid

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
Since there are already Chads here on Chads.co, I would have to pick foids to gtfo. Cucks are just incels in denial, so they already belong here

I would leave the forum tbh

Saudade

Saudade

The Blackpill Marches On!
-
kick chad out cause cuck is harmless and foid will have a chance to see my amazing personality cause no chad

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
I'm surprised. I thought "Get out, foid" would run away with the vote. This says a lot about prevailing opinions on Incels.co.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
Foids are worse that Chads or cucks. You ARE a cuck if you think cum toilets are better than males (chads and cucks)

This is already chads.co. Look at the forum's activity on the weekends and users who seem to never post on weekends...

This place ironically has more Chads than reddit and 4chan combined.
@vodkacel

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
Okay, that's more like it. "Foid" takes the lead. But for a surprising first half, it did not have the lead. It took 4 Chad votes before Foid got even one.

manija2019

manija2019

Argentine cel
-
Kick the foids ,then we convert the cucks aand force chads to work for us

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
i refuse to be mogged on my own forum. chads must go at all costs. foids wouldn't even stay and cucks would eventually return to reddit.

for whatever reasons chads stay here and nearly run the the entire forum nowadays

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
i refuse to be mogged on my own forum. chads must go at all costs. foids wouldn't even stay and cucks would eventually return to reddit.

for whatever reasons chads stay here and nearly run the the entire forum nowadays
She must stay. The mad king decrees it.

mericks

mericks

Recruit
-
Foid is the only dangerous one because she'd abuse her position to attract orbiters.

Cuck will either get blackpilled, rope or leave. They cant function alone, they need an echo chamber like IT to survive.

Chad would lifemog us and piss people off, but like the cuck he's powerless when left alone in a hostile environment. He can't ruin the forum by himself like a foid would.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Chads will beat up women and incel will laugh at the women when cucks aren't around

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
Foid is the only dangerous one because she'd abuse her position to attract orbiters.

Cuck will either get blackpilled, rope or leave. They cant function alone, they need an echo chamber like IT to survive.

Chad would lifemog us and piss people off, but like the cuck he's powerless when left alone in a hostile environment. He can't ruin the forum by himself like a foid would.
This pretty much.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Don't hate chad anywhere as much as the other two

omnigold

omnigold

khhv
-
The cuck because then you'd hear obnoxious bullshit demonizing incels, having one chad or femoid here wouldn't be as bad.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
Where are the chads at

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
But why are the votes not public? I voted the 2nd.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Eat the Chads
-
If I had just 2 bullets left and before me stood a cuck and a chad, I'd shoot the cuck twice

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
But why are the votes not public? I voted the 2nd.
Because I didn't want anyone outed. When this poll first started, it took a while before "Foid" got ANY votes. And I suspect a symapthizer with women, here on Incels.co, would have a rough time if word got out. Moreso than a cuck sympathizer or a Chad sympathizer.