Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Get out, Chad! Get out, foid! Get out, cuck!

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

Only one can leave. The others must stay.

• Get out, Chad!

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Get out, foid!

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • Get out, cuck!

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
In a bizarre Lookismesque coup, Incels.co is run by new management. A mad king. And he loves spectacle. So he has a Chad, a woman, and an ardent IncelTearser. Just to fuck with us, only one can be kicked out. Which is another way of saying two get to stay. And we vote on it because the mad king loves noise and fury amongst the rabble. What's the greatest of these 3 evils, by your count?

I would leave the forum tbh

This is already chads.co. Look at the forum's activity on the weekends and users who seem to never post on weekends...

This place ironically has more Chads than reddit and 4chan combined.

i think chad would be inoffensive tbh, not sure wich one is worse cuck or foid, but i voted foid

Since there are already Chads here on Chads.co, I would have to pick foids to gtfo. Cucks are just incels in denial, so they already belong here

I would leave the forum tbh

kick chad out cause cuck is harmless and foid will have a chance to see my amazing personality cause no chad

I'm surprised. I thought "Get out, foid" would run away with the vote. This says a lot about prevailing opinions on Incels.co.

Foids are worse that Chads or cucks. You ARE a cuck if you think cum toilets are better than males (chads and cucks)

This is already chads.co. Look at the forum's activity on the weekends and users who seem to never post on weekends...

This place ironically has more Chads than reddit and 4chan combined.
@vodkacel

Okay, that's more like it. "Foid" takes the lead. But for a surprising first half, it did not have the lead. It took 4 Chad votes before Foid got even one.

Kick the foids ,then we convert the cucks aand force chads to work for us

i refuse to be mogged on my own forum. chads must go at all costs. foids wouldn't even stay and cucks would eventually return to reddit.

for whatever reasons chads stay here and nearly run the the entire forum nowadays

i refuse to be mogged on my own forum. chads must go at all costs. foids wouldn't even stay and cucks would eventually return to reddit.

for whatever reasons chads stay here and nearly run the the entire forum nowadays

She must stay. The mad king decrees it.

Foid is the only dangerous one because she'd abuse her position to attract orbiters.

Cuck will either get blackpilled, rope or leave. They cant function alone, they need an echo chamber like IT to survive.

Chad would lifemog us and piss people off, but like the cuck he's powerless when left alone in a hostile environment. He can't ruin the forum by himself like a foid would.

Chads will beat up women and incel will laugh at the women when cucks aren't around
full

Foid is the only dangerous one because she'd abuse her position to attract orbiters.

Cuck will either get blackpilled, rope or leave. They cant function alone, they need an echo chamber like IT to survive.

Chad would lifemog us and piss people off, but like the cuck he's powerless when left alone in a hostile environment. He can't ruin the forum by himself like a foid would.

This pretty much.

Don't hate chad anywhere as much as the other two

The cuck because then you'd hear obnoxious bullshit demonizing incels, having one chad or femoid here wouldn't be as bad.

Where are the chads at

But why are the votes not public? I voted the 2nd.

If I had just 2 bullets left and before me stood a cuck and a chad, I'd shoot the cuck twice

Since there are already Chads here on Chads.co, I would have to pick foids to gtfo. Cucks are just incels in denial, so they already belong here

But why are the votes not public? I voted the 2nd.

Because I didn't want anyone outed. When this poll first started, it took a while before "Foid" got ANY votes. And I suspect a symapthizer with women, here on Incels.co, would have a rough time if word got out. Moreso than a cuck sympathizer or a Chad sympathizer.