Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [GetALifeFuel] Not gonna be about as much, so I guess I'll see you around

G

Guest2

I might log in every week or so to check notifications, but in general I'm going to be getting on with my life, studying, doing dumb shit on drugs and trying to live a normal college student experience, just without the girls I suppose. I'm pretty done with the blackpill anyway; I'm surprised it took so long to get bored of, actually. This doesn't mean that I no longer believe in it, because I do, but it takes up too much valuable space just thinking about the same shit about how it's over and whatnot when I could be thinking about new things that interest me instead. It's like, you don't see me talking all day about the intricacies of bread making, but I'm not denying that you make bread by mixing flour and whatnot and baking it, just that it's not important to me anymore. I mean, I already knew about the blackpill anyway before I came here, but I think it's been beneficial to come and share things and whatnot and meet interesting people, even if, honestly, most here are retarded and/or larpers.

Not having a girlfriend bothers me, but it's not doing me any good complaining to a bunch of people, most of whom can't actually relate because they're not incel, about it. It's just boring now, I guess, just like all things when given enough time. Either way, it's been a good run but I can't be bothered to make blackpilled threads anymore because, I mean, why should I, and maybe I'll just reply and whatnot to alerts but apart from that I'll be mostly inactive

I plan on spending less than 2 hours each week on here, so we'll see I suppose. I'll check the replies on this thread tho because attention whore

lets unpack this

see you tomorrow
it takes up too much valuable space just thinking about the same shit about how it's over and whatnot when I could be thinking about new things that interest me instead. It's like, you don't see me talking all day about the intricacies of bread making, but I'm not denying that you make bread by mixing flour and whatnot and baking it, just that it's not important to me anymore. I mean, I already knew about the blackpill anyway before I came here, but I think it's been beneficial to come and share things and whatnot and meet interesting people, even if, honestly, most here are retarded and/or larpers.
high IQ tbh
I hope it works out for you

adios bunnyman, hope ntmaxxing works out, also mogs me bc has curry friends

Sad shit, man.

See you tomorrow

didnt read, you will still be here and even if you werent you would still be on discord

Good for you dude. Are you a UKcel?

I hope your life gets better as a result.
Update us after a number of months have gone by.

Surprising considering going to college makes me want to post here way more

Cage if you believe this bunny.

You're one of the few posters that I appreciate on this site, best of luck, bunnychad.

Good luck, registerusername.

kekfuel

Do you think it will make me and @Eskimocel feel lonely

If you become a normie in college then please come back and tell me the secret

Good luck man! It's been a fun ride.

Why are so many people convinced people who have friends and romantic partners would become regulars on an incel forum? Even on the off chance you are larping, you can't be any better than a low-tier normie with dry spells that last months and years.

Unless you've always had the potential to ascend, no incel can ever truly be rid of this place. Our lives are cemented from birth onwards to be shit no matter what we do. Focusing on other things/copes will make no difference. Just speaking from experience. Good luck though.

Good. more trucels need move on. Your ego shouldn't depend on women.