Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting a GF won't be impossible for the most of you, but...

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I can assure you, most of you WILL get a GF.

In their mid-20's, probably, but still.

Now, your GF WON'T be of the "sexy" kind, at least with you, and she will stay with you because you're a "nice guy".

Could you imagine staying with this girl that won't put any effort to be "sexy" (but she would for Chad) for you because she just doesn't see the relationship as "sexual" but more of "he's my nice guy he's ugly but he will stay with me forever"?

Would this be fine for you? Because if so, there is a decent chance your wish will be granted. In due time.

Yes. I cant wait to grow up to be a betabux.

29 and still no gf thx for advice

Betabux IS NOT ASCENSION.

I can assure you, most of you WILL get a GF.
How? I couldn't be a betabuxx even if I wanted to, as I have no money to give a foid.

Only high tier normies can betabuxx a mid/late 20's roastie. An incel is incapable of betabuxxing. You have to be at least average looking.

Just look at Ed Sheeran. He's extremely rich (he wrote that famous song blasting all over the radios in 2018 "Shape Of You") and women openly mock him and call him ugly. And he's not even that ugly, maybe 4/10.

I'm about to be in my mid 20s and I've given up completely on ever finding a relationship not because i think its impossible but because i no longer even want one. you'd have to be brain dead to want 1.

29 and still no gf thx for advice

This is not an advice, this is what for the most of you will probably happen.

You have to put a BIT of an effort of course, but it will. Unless you're exceptionally ugly.

penis in vagina still counts

Betabuxing is not ascension.

cope. its 2019 bro foids standarts are insane, obese 2/10 landwhales can get 6/10 male easilly

This is if you have money. Big assumption in this place

Eh, I'm 36 already. I can't betabuxx cause I got no money.

It's funny that betabuxx is the normal relationship between men and woman now. Except for Chad.

I had a friend who went to military jail. While he was in jail his wife was getting housing and spending money. And not only did his wife cheat on him while he was in jail, she used his money to buy this guy shit.

My patience is slowly declining.

if she isnt fat i dont care

I'd rather just masturbate than be a cuckold

Only high tier normies can betabuxx a mid/late 20's roastie. An incel is incapable of betabuxxing. You have to be at least average looking.

Just look at Ed Sheeran. He's extremely rich (he wrote that famous song blasting all over the radios in 2018 "Shape Of You") and women openly mock him and call him ugly. And he's not even that ugly, maybe 4/10.
LOL dont trip.

The UGLIEST GUYS that i know IRL (Sub3, both deformed) are landwhale betabuxxers. ANYONE, ANYONE can betabux a landwhale. That shit is not ascension.

Just be a cuck br0