[Serious] Getting a girlfriend is more difficult than a calculus class

wizardcel

wizardcel

Humanist, Greenpeace activist and lolicon
-
It's more difficult than calculus, electromagnetism, classical mechanics, chemistry etc... the difficulty lies in the fact that it's dependent on another person's approval.

It's appalling that something which used to be so easy has become astronomically hard.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
It’s over for Currycels and Ricecels

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
the thing is this classes demand effort, your effort and we have a lot of that, it only depends on you, now getting a girlfriend is more difficult than getting a phd in physics

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
-
Yes these are the worst times to be alive.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
If you are ethnic, getting a girlfriend is more difficult than getting a PHD and less likely than winning the lottery.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Getting a girlfriend is more difficult than trying to find the right side of the straw to fit in the Capri-Sun

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
-
It's more difficult than calculus, electromagnetism, classical mechanics, chemistry etc... the difficulty lies in the fact that it's dependent on another person's approval.

It's appalling that something which used to be so easy has become astronomically hard.
Hell its more difficult than fucking cutting edge research

i_DareYouREEme

i_DareYouREEme

Plushiecel
-
If you are ethnic, getting a girlfriend is more difficult than getting a PHD and less likely than winning the lottery.
tbh as an ethniccel i've been really close to winning the lottery (my best was getting 5 of 6) so i unironically relate :feelsthink:

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Another Sh*t Day in Cuck City.
-
It's only hard if you're ugly.

iFartAtRoasties

iFartAtRoasties

Recruit
-
I remember a normie "friend" telling me "oh big deal, you've had job interviews right? it's just the same principle!"
Yeah, no. If I fail a job interview I just don't get a job, I'm bummed about it but I can go on and try somewhere else like usual. The job interviewer isn't going to either humiliate me or physically hurt me for failing there.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Major
-
getting gf as non-chad in west is harder than building rocket with (((Musk))), fly to Mars, create colony here and come back without eating anything for 3 months and drinking nothing but filtered piss.

Officer
-
When Calculus isn’t even that hard and getting a girlfriend is like literally trying to figure out the fundamental equation of life all on your own in 2019

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Banned
-
Ive tried so many times. It’s fucking impossible

ovrload

ovrload

Veteran
-
for the average guy it takes time and effort to get a gf, while chad comes in and says hi and she fucks straight away.
Ive tried so many times. It’s fucking impossible
cause youre ugly + autistic

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
for the average guy it takes time and effort to get a gf, while chad comes in and says hi and she fucks straight away.

cause youre ugly + autistic
actually most of the time chad dosent have to do anything he is already on their radar once when enters their sight

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
It’s difficult because it’s outwith your control. It’s dependent entirely on your genetic looks and nothing else.

Mathematical people (ie men) often look for a formula or algorithm to solve a problem. There isn’t one for foids - your behaviour is largely unimportant. LOOKS.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Admiral
-
Getting into a female is more difficult than being accepted in to an Ivy League.

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
-
Get a foid is difficult only for sub8
Chad have daily harem every day
"this is what feminist looks like"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Legend
-
Advanced mathematics is easy.
So is learning other languages.

Learning all that stuff is just a cope for me.
Getting into Rrlationships is way harder

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
From the sentiments expressed in the original post, it can reasonably be surmised that the original poster's prospects of finding a romantic or sexual partner are virtually non-existent.

This unfortunate situation can be succinctly summarised by rearranging the phrase "over it's".

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
I'd go as far as to say that getting a complete bachelor + masters degree is easier than getting a girlfriend for us below ranking on the bottom 10%

K

Kobecel

Professional Copemaxxer
-
I'd go as far as to say that getting a complete bachelor + masters degree is easier than getting a girlfriend for us below ranking on the bottom 10%

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Rocket science is easier than getting a girlfriend.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
girlfriends don't exist anymore
one chad is not good enough for women

they need to experience multiple chad dicks

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Commander"
-

be good looking .

getting there is BS

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
Calculus is easy with professor Leonard

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Can't dodge the rodge
-
JFL I still dont know what the fuck an integral or differential is.. beyond my iq range tbh

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Commander"
-
JFL I still dont know what the fuck an integral or differential is.. beyond my iq range tbh
you dont need that shit anyways , its juist their to fill up your brain with useless information

making money and how to live efficient is the only 2 things you have to lern

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
Why do I even need maths anyway

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
It's easier than a lot of things. Math isn't scary and intimidating.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Veteran
-
Meanwhile, for women, getting a date is easier than ordering a pizza. She can order the pizza and set up a Tinder date at the same time and see who gets there first. It probably won't be the pizza.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Officer
-
As an incel you have a better chance at discovering a cure for cancer than getting girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)