Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

getting a violence risk assessment was one of my best experiences at uni

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I was asked about my entire life, not often has someone given that much of a shit about what I have to say in real life. Of course it was only enjoyable in the moment and I have only gotten angrier at the injustice of having to take it over time. God damn it, my short and bitter experience at uni just pains me to think about. Fuck everything about it. Fuck my life for being that of one where I had to deal with all these issues while normies coasted by having the best times of their lives

y did u have to get this assessment tho?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
y did u have to get this assessment tho?
i've told the story before but I'll just recap it once more here
>be autistic subhuman starting uni
>excited to turn my life around 360 degrees and start making friends and being a normie
>making joke to suitemates next door on first days of semester "i'm gonna come in your pillows at night"
>sounds autistic as fuck but they laugh at it
>they have whiteboard on their door where they draw pictures and whatnot, write "no masturbation zone Indari" and picture of kleenex and lotion crossed out
>2 cops come to my room in the middle of the day a month in to the semester to ask me about stuff i've said because they said they've gotten "multiple reports from students"
>I make edgy and suicidal jokes barely masked as such but I've been careful not to say it to the wrong people, im not that autistic. none of the people I talk to seem uncomfortable with it so I have no idea who reported me let alone multiple people
>they also ask me why I have a picture of ER for a profile I use for an app that lets you choose music in dining halls. have no idea how they linked it to me. the only people I told about it definitely didn't report me or else they are incredibly 2 faced
>while one cop is talking to me I hear other cop next door asking one of the suitemates next door if they know if I have any weapons. they leave with just telling me to be careful what I say
>weeks later I notice added to the whiteboard on suitemate's door "no death threats, no masturbation, just no Indari"
>I figure it is just an insensitive joke but still a bit pissed
>write reply on sticky note "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL MY NAME (namecel) YOU SCUMFUCK TRASHPILE OF MENTAL DICKFACE!!!" and stick it to their door
>I see them both read it
>not satisfied with that so when I see them both in their room I talk to them
>not trying to be confrontational I approach it lighthearted "no masturbation? no death threats huh? well im gonna kill you and cum in your pillows. im gonna impregnate your bedsheets"
>guy who was writing all the stuff on the board doesn't react at all, he is used to my autism. he doesn't even look up
>other guy, norman mcnormalstein, skinny, white, overwatch raging faggot has a sort of scared look but I don't think much of it.
>a few hours later hear loud ass knocking and I don't realize it's coming from my door for a while
>look through peephole and see cop
>can't believe he actually fucking took that seriously
>open door and see cop and 2 of my RAs in hall
>cop yells at me asking me if I threatened to kill someone, trying to intimidate me by getting in my face and threatening to arrest me
>over next few days have to talk to multiple people from the university about it and have to take violence risk assessment from psychiatrist
>shortly after I give up from buildup of school stress and being miserable every day and drop out
>granted medical withdrawal so I get money back
This situation is just so me in how I am uniquely fucked by it. Fuck that piece of shit that reported me. Anyone could report someone saying something that could possibly be interpreted as threatening and cause trouble for them. I told a bunch of people about it because I was so butthurt about it all. Most didn't seem to get it. Some found it hilarious. This would only happen to me. And when I go back I have to pay $25 to go to this "community guidelines" seminar thing. So I get no vindication. I have no idea what it going to be like but if I get the chance I am going to give them hell and record it. no cucking out. fuck them.

Indari said:
>excited to turn my life around 360 degrees

Pretty sure that's exactly what you did, broseph.

blickpall said:

That's a fucked up joke but it's true lol.

blickpall said:

i want the most powerful shotgun you have for christmas santa-san

Indari said:
>excited to turn my life around 360 degrees and start making friends and being a normie
>making joke to suitemates next door on first days of semester "i'm gonna come in your pillows at night"
>they have whiteboard on their door where they draw pictures and whatnot, write "no masturbation zone Indari" and picture of kleenex and lotion crossed out
>2 cops come to my room in the middle of the day a month in to the semester to ask me about stuff i've said because they said they've gotten "multiple reports from students"
>I make edgy and suicidal jokes barely masked as such but I've been careful not to say it to the wrong people, im not that autistic. none of the people I talk to seem uncomfortable with it so I have no idea who reported me let alone multiple people
>they also ask me why I have a picture of ER for a profile I use for an app that lets you choose music in dining halls. have no idea how they linked it to me. the only people I told about it definitely didn't report me or else they are incredibly 2 faced
>while one cop is talking to me I hear other cop next door asking one of the suitemates next door if they know if I have any weapons. they leave with just telling me to be careful what I say
>weeks later I notice added to the whiteboard on suitemate's door "no death threats, no masturbation, just no Indari"
>write reply on sticky note "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL MY NAME (namecel) YOU SCUMFUCK TRASHPILE OF MENTAL DICKFACE!!!" and stick it to their door
>I see them both read it
>not trying to be confrontational I approach it lighthearted "no masturbation? no death threats huh? well im gonna kill you and cum in your pillows. im gonna impregnate your bedsheets"
>guy who was writing all the stuff on the board doesn't react at all, he is used to my autism. he doesn't even look up
>other guy, norman mcnormalstein, skinny, white, overwatch raging faggot has a sort of scared look but I don't think much of it.
>a few hours later hear loud ass knocking and I don't realize it's coming from my door for a while
>cop yells at me asking me if I threatened to kill someone, trying to intimidate me by getting in my face and threatening to arrest me
>over next few days have to talk to multiple people from the university about it and have to take violence risk assessment from psychiatrist
>shortly after I give up from buildup of school stress and being miserable every day and drop out
This situation is just so me in how I am uniquely fucked by it. Fuck that piece of shit that reported me. Anyone could report someone saying something that could possibly be interpreted as threatening and cause trouble for them. I told a bunch of people about it because I was so butthurt about it all. Most didn't seem to get it. Some found it hilarious. This would only happen to me. And when I go back I have to pay $25 to go to this "community guidelines" seminar thing. So I get no vindication. I have no idea what it going to be like but if I get the chance I am going to give them hell and record it. no cucking out. fuck them.

holy fuck ahahhahaha

Well that was autistic. do you have plans to go back to school?

Indari said:
>I see them both read it

esus hrist