Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting absolutely no matches after two weeks of swiping, could you fuckers please help me out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
34/M/Seattle
Getting absolutely no matches after a week or two.

What do I need to change? Be brutal please. Recently out of 12+ year LTR/Marriage. No idea how this works.

This is my profile:

I go outside:
MByRDC0.jpg
pEjUx0A.png

I wear fancy clothes:
2M6FNUE.png

I am a food connoisseur:
F6cjSwU.jpg

I have hobbies, like exploring the nature and shit:
m3FblpF.jpg

I like to read:
lbZk3xg.jpg

Please read other comments made by the wholesome fellow redditors.

They are telling me not to wear sunglasses and not to have opinions. What should I do?

Please help.

Last edited:
I wonder if hes actually 6'0, seems like a manlet to me

Just fix your bio brooo, just put the secret sex password in there to get sex broo

Look at his bio lol "Fuck trump" "I love enthusiastic consent"

Not from what ive seen, most are hobbies they enjoy and what not

Didn't bother reading bio, and most women definitely didn't read it either. They just look at your pic and swipe left or right in a second or two

look at how many photos with different hobbies he adds to show off his superior personality:feelskek:

m3FblpF.jpg

It's _ _ _ _.

Recently out of a 12+ year LTR/Marriage
blacked

Maybe he can get a girlfriend if he agrees to an open relationship. JFL

That thread looks like a pile of genetic trash.

eg. NW reaper stole this normie/Chadlite's soul:

MXez3IG.jpg

See his other pics, he is an ugly ass mongrel.
That thread looks like a pile of genetic trash.

eg. NW reaper stole this normie/Chadlite's soul:

MXez3IG.jpg

Yea, he is a good looking guy, but he is a manlet and ravaged by norwood reaper.

Having fucked up teeth like that is a huge blow to your looks in North America, everyone is obsessed with perfectly aligned white teeth there.

He still mogs me though.

This guy is lucky he gets no matches. Some foid in her 30s would tear this man's soul out.

MByRDC0.jpg

blacked

Maybe he can get a girlfriend if he agrees to an open relationship. JFL

If you look like this, you won't get any gf no matter what, :

Having fucked up teeth like that is a huge blow to your looks in North America, everyone is obsessed with perfectly aligned white teeth there.

He still mogs me though.

Are you sure this face mogs you? He looks like a curry, tbh.

while chad put one photo and write in bio "muh aids".
Bluepill ideology is war against 70% males. Actually 100% but top 30% are dumbs that are lucky that they dont have any disadvantages

while chad put one photo and write in bio "muh aids".
Bluepill ideology is war against 70% males. Actually 100% but top 30% are dumbs that are lucky that they dont have any disadvantages

Yup, most chad just write "Ask" and that's their bio.

These dumb redditors don't realize that no one reads a fucking bio. JFL @ normies.

Reminds me of this poor ricecel

Do you think for curries like us, skin bleaching then cahning name to hispanic name is worth it?

If you look like that guy, then there is no point in skin bleaching. That guy is hideous.

But if you have good facial structure, your idea might help. Most probably you are getting rejected just because of your shitskin and curry heritage.
Reminds me of this poor ricecel

Fuck, thanks man! I was looking for this video for so long. It was hilarious af.

I quit Tinder a month or so ago.

This is my profile:

I go outside:
MByRDC0.jpg
pEjUx0A.png

I wear fancy clothes:
2M6FNUE.png

I am a food connoisseur:
F6cjSwU.jpg

I have hobbies, like exploring the nature and shit:
m3FblpF.jpg

I like to read:
lbZk3xg.jpg

Please read other comments made by the wholesome fellow redditors.

They are telling me not to wear sunglasses and not to have opinions. What should I do?

Please help.

I quit tinder a month or so ago. Why not just go to nightclubs? Too many...colorful sorts in Seattle to do that?

I quit Tinder a month or so ago.

I quit tinder a month or so ago. Why not just go to nightclubs? Too many...colorful sorts in Seattle to do that?

LMAO, I don't use a smartphone even.

I use a motorolla c113.

Motorola-C113-3.jpg

I am not on any social media either (except linkedin, because I need that for job hunting and stuffs).

LMAO, I don't use a smartphone even.

I use a motorolla c113.

Motorola-C113-3.jpg

I am not on any social media either (except linkedin, because I need that for job hunting and stuffs).
pretty based ngl

This chinless wonder got booted out of a 12-year marriage and is now frozen to his lanky little bones in the harsh winter of inceldom.

And I'm willing to bet that bedroom was dead for a while. Might not have ever been alive to begin with.

Tell me about ...
I have crooked teeth because my parents couldn't afford it, and the first things anyone does when they interact with my is closely examine them.
I don't get the obsession with it. It never really bothered me initially, probably because I was never into reality TV, actors and actress, and other things brain dead normies are obsessed about. I can imagine that if you watched that shit all day, you would be led to believe that it is necessary to obtain perfect teeth.

Nowadays on my college campus, I'm almost certain that I am among a handful of people that do not have straight teeth. It is quite isolating. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
This chinless wonder got booted out of a 12-year marriage and is now frozen to his lanky little bones in the harsh winter of inceldom.

And I'm willing to bet that bedroom was dead for a while. Might not have ever been alive to begin with.

I think that 12 year marriage is a larp. He looks like a trucel tbh.
Tell me about ...
I have crooked teeth because my parents couldn't afford it, and the first things anyone does when they interact with my is closely examine them.
I don't get the obsession with it. It never really bothered me initially, probably because I was never into reality TV, actors and actress, and other things brain dead normies are obsessed about. I can imagine that if you watched that shit all day, you would be led to believe that it is necessary to obtain perfect teeth.

Nowadays on my college campus, I'm almost certain that I am among a handful of people that do not have straight teeth. It is quite isolating. :feelsrope:

His teeth is not the only problem, he is completely fucked facewise, he looks like an ugly curry.

Tell me about ...

I have crooked teeth. My canines and front teeth are a bit too much to the front and some of my back teeth are unaligned. Never wore braces.

I don't think it's ugly in most cases as long as they look clean. In Japan it's acceptable.

I have crooked teeth. Never wore braces. I don't think it's ugly in most cases as long as they look clean.

Same my dude. I don't think much about it, but apparently everyone around me does from the research I've read. People are always looking for heuristics to classify people, and looking at teeth around here is apparently a way people gauge social class.

I think that 12 year marriage is a larp. He looks like a trucel tbh.

His teeth is not the only problem, he is completely fucked facewise, he looks like an ugly curry.
If he's curry, it could've been an arranged marriage. Or maybe it was with a foid even uglier than him and he justbefirstmaxxed his way to marriage.

deserves it for being a soycuck

Financial success delusion

Lmaoo he is in for a rude awakening (the blackpill)

Needs to bleach his face and maybe he might become handsome tehehe

now imagine him with a true shitskin coloring, would be a literal below subhuman tier

Yup, he looks like light skin curry tbh. It's so over for him.

Lol those mother fuckers are instructing him to post more pictures of him doing hobbies in his profile like it really makes a difference.

Moneymaxxing is coping.

Good find chudur-budur.
I bet the fucker is like 5'9 and trying to fraud hard. Too bad he can't fraud his hairline and ugly face.

Thread like that made my day.

edit: muh social status. look like it doesn't help much.

Someone tell him to join

May Allah forgive me I laughed at this guy

LMAO at people who think females actually care about your personality and not your looks.

He could might as well have been 5 feet, with a face like that they'll never make it to his bio.

He has to take more showers obviously.

that rollout of pictures where a man tries to demonstrate that he is an outgoing human being, basically a real human being that deserves a shot at a normal life, that is really sad to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back