Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting aroused by specific female scent

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So, I've got these two female twins in my class which dont look too bad, they're basicially lolis.
One is 5/10 and the other is 6/10
The 5/10 has small tits but a loli small ass, the 6/10 is flat but has a cute medium loli ass
The look identical but the other looks a little better imo
They both has dark blonde/brownish hair, the 5/10 has long hair down to her ass, the 6/10 has a little more than shoulder long hair
That's the backstory so you can picture them better

So, there are 2 good looking foid LOLI twins in my class and they smell fucking amazing.
I don't know why their natural smell is so insane. It's natural, I know that for a fact, they dont use perfume for that smell.
Their smell drives me insane, if I could, I'd smell it all day everyday
I was wondering quite some time why they smell so seductive but then it hit me like a truck
I know for a fact, that they're both virgins so I'm guessing that virgin foids, who are still pure (not the head that is, I bet they masturbate to the thought of the class Chad fucking them) have this distinct smell to alert males that they're fertile or smth.
Of course, if this is actually true then they want to attract Chad and incels can just enjoy that thing that is preserved for Chad.
Speaking of which, the class Chad also said that they smell very good when they were flirting and hugging and shit (I want to die)
If I can get a whiff of them once in the hallway I'm already active, I wonder how Chad must feel like, inhaling that from super close range, imagine it's like a drug for him because he just cant seem to get enough of these lolis.

Is my thesis true? What do you think?
Is it normal that that smell is so arousing?

It sickens me that I'll never get the same good pieces of life like a Chad would get.

They aren't lolis though. Or are you a teacher?

Sneak up behind them and stick your nose in their hair while caressing and kissing them.

Is my thesis true? What do you think?
Yes man, I think natural smells are a part of attractiveness often disregarded in blackpill theory. Mostly because it's not that well researched yet, I dunno

They aren't lolis though. Or are you a teacher?
No, no.
They are lolis my friend. Legal that is, more or less.
They will turn 18 soon.
They are the closest to a loli I've seen IRL, not counting children. I'm not really into those tbh, not sure about some other guys here but I prefer my lolis legal.
But the people can fantasize about whatever they want, lolis are out of reach of us subhumans.

The smell attraction is normal but not bc they're virgins but bc people react different to other one's smell. Their body odor smells nice to you and the chad one's to them. I think that incels have mostly bad smell and it's part of the problem(smellpill)

Yes man, I think natural smells are a part of attractiveness often disregarded in blackpill theory. Mostly because it's not that well researched yet, I dunno
I've been guessing that since animals use their pheromones to attract partners, humans cant be too different
And youre right; the black pill focuses too much on lms
Some huge BP community pillar should make some content and analysis of the effects of a female scent, touch, sound and gaze on a Male.
They all have a significant impact on attraction.

i remember that, in school girls were more awkward and didn't abuse perfumes or shower everyday, their sweat and body odor smelled amazing, it wasn't disgusting at all, literally like very slightly sour honey

Must be suicide fuel seeing something you know you’re never going to get.

seems like torture, glad im not in hs anymore

Sneak up behind them and stick your nose in their hair while caressing and kissing them.
Not trying to fagmaxxx in jail with Tyrone's help for sexual assault my man, that's something for somebody else lol

I'm not getting close enough to foids to be able to smell them

I've been guessing that since animals use their pheromones to attract partners, humans cant be too different
And youre right; the black pill focuses too much on lms
Some huge BP community pillar should make some content and analysis of the effects of a female scent, touch, sound and gaze on a Male.
They all have a significant impact on attraction.
High IQ, keep posting here:feelsautistic:

Must be suicide fuel seeing something you know you’re never going to get.
True
But I've stopped caring a long time ago
I'll get a 0 - 1/10 disabled landwhalew at best. I know these lolis and many many many other foids are waaaaaaaaaaay out of my or our league.
These things are reserved for Chadlite or above
High IQ, keep posting here:feelsautistic:
Thanks my friend, will do
Perhaps I'll write my own complete theory down sometime soon lol

i know that feel bro. i smelled a lot of weird things that I'm not proud of.

science says the opposite sex smells better the more different their immune system is from yours.
so if a foid has a lot of anti-bodies that you don't have she will smell good to you.

Cum in your palm and toss the semen on one of them. She will smell your cum and want your cock. Choose wisely, choose your favorite twin.

Cum in your palm and toss the semen on one of them. She will smell your cum and want your cock. Choose wisely, choose your favorite twin.
It's a good idea in theory but foids only react to Chad cum like that
Chadlites and above have giga filled testosterone cum which attracts every females in a 500m radius
Also again, I don't want to fagmaxxx in jail for sexual assault

I never noticed the smell of most girls in my school other than sweat.
However, my oneitis also has a distinct smell that kinda makes me even more attracted to her. From an objective perspective it's not a very pleasant smell, it smells peppery, but I like it probably because it's her smell.
She's also a virgin.

I'm a stinkcel btw. I smell as disgusting as my face looks.
Check out my thread "my odor might be a major reason for my inceldom".

I really like the smell of some girls too. I think it might be subtle perfume or something.

Go JB (Joe Biden). I've never been allowed close enough to any females to detect such a scent tbh.

DO NOT TRUST TWINS. Seriously. Don't ask me why, but twins are EVIL. They have no souls. I REPEAT. TWINS HAVE NO SOULS. They are unironically worse than gingers. Stay safe and away from those things bro

On topic tho
yeah it's only normal to be attracted to a girl's smell

this is the dumbest shit ive read in a while

No, no.
They are lolis my friend. Legal that is, more or less.
They will turn 18 soon.
They are the closest to a loli I've seen IRL, not counting children. I'm not really into those tbh, not sure about some other guys here but I prefer my lolis legal.
But the people can fantasize about whatever they want, lolis are out of reach of us subhumans.

Isn't "loli" a term for a woman who is under the legal age of consent in a specific country?

I remember being turned on by the sweet smell of one foid. She was no virgin but maybe virgins smell even better who knows?

DO NOT TRUST TWINS. Seriously. Don't ask me why, but twins are EVIL. They have no souls. I REPEAT. TWINS HAVE NO SOULS. They are unironically worse than gingers. Stay safe and away from those things bro
View attachment 107680
On topic tho
yeah it's only normal to be attracted to a girl's smell
I want to know why tho
Isn't "loli" a term for a woman who is under the legal age of consent in a specific country?
Google what a loli is and you'll know
It's not necessarily minor but just a female that has a loli face and body

How old are them?

Sweaty pubescent foids' smell makes me hard ngl.

Today I will smell some females at the gym.