Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting blackpilled is hard. Staying blackpilled is harder.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Think about what the black pill means as an incel: that you are genetic garbage, you will always be genetic garbage, you have either no redeeming qualities or so few of them that they're inconsequential, and you will never escape being genetic garbage because you are genetic garbage. You know that part of your mind that really, really hates this line of reasoning?

Your ego.

And your mind adapts just like the rest of your body. Your subconscious will look for any shred of proof that you're not subhuman trash and that you have hope. Maybe you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, at a flattering angle, in a flattering light, and think that's how you look all the time. Maybe you see some guy with a girlfriend who has maybe a couple worse features than yours, and you forget that one or two semi-decent features won't make you human. Maybe that female cashier at Walmart is so used to smiling at ugly subhumans for money that you forget she's probably on Facebook calling for mass killings of ugly men between marathon fuck sessions with Chad.

The blue pill starts to become attractive. After all, it may call for a massive amount of effort for the little it suggests it might give you in return (not promises; you are not entitled to anything), but at least it gives you agency. It gives you a sense of control. An illusion of power.

Our black pill destroys these illusions and leaves our egos in ruin. Burns the towers, razes the crops, and sows the soil with salt. Naught but the void is left behind. A cold black winter.

Though this may feel refreshing initially, the novelty wears off, and you're left without a mouth to scream into the darkness.

Yeah, thats why religion was always a thing. To protect yourself from the horrors of life with copes

Exactly, it happens every time I leave the house and start talking to some group. Or when I drink lightly.
Yeah, thats why religion was always a thing. To protect yourself from the horrors of life with copes
Religion may be the most complete cope (in the sense that it completes you, satisfies you, even if it has rules).

I'll never return to the bluepill, I've taken far too many blackpills for that. Even if I wanted to, there would be way too much cognitive dissonance. I've actually been attempting to completely kill my ego for some time now.

the blackpill destroyed me

Once you go black, you never go back.

I can't imagine being bluepilled. The bluepill feels alien to me. I don't think it's something I will return to.

I can't go back. Everyone disgusts me now though with their delusions, inflated egos, and infinite copes.

There is only one way for a blackpilled incel to regain his ego.

The only time an incel can get bluepilled again of he gets the utmost validation from a foid i.e. SEX that is not meant to be a transaction but rather an act of engaging in pleasurable connection.
Eggman turned bluepilled the second a foid gave him attention
Though i am a truecel i cannot guarantee that i will always be able to see through a foid's deception if there is any chance of acension from this crushing genetic worthlessness

Take the dogpill.

That should keep you blackpilled for a year (minimum)

Once you go blackpill there's no coming back

The only time an incel can get bluepilled again of he gets the utmost validation from a foid i.e. SEX that is not meant to be a transaction but rather an act of engaging in pleasurable connection.
Eggman turned bluepilled the second a foid gave him attention
Though i am a truecel i cannot guarantee that i will always be able to see through a foid's deception if there is any chance of acension from this crushing genetic worthlessness
Even the tiniest glimmer of hope can trigger latent bluepilled schema. It doesn't have to be the ultimate validation, just any validation at all, real or perceived. Especially if you have narcissistic tendencies. A lot of incels seem to be narcissists starved of narcissistic supply.

Even the tiniest glimmer of hope can trigger latent bluepilled schema. It doesn't have to be the ultimate validation, just any validation at all, real or perceived. Especially if you have narcissistic tendencies. A lot of incels seem to be narcissists starved of narcissistic supply.
The blackpill beat my ego and humbled me to a great length. I had extroverted tendencies but after puberty life pushed me slowly towards introversion, now i know why i wasn't good enough for any girl and got disrespect from peers .
I'm pretty sure i'd be a narcissist if i had chad genes

once you go black you never go back.. besides the dogpill completely destroyed any chances of me returning to normland

Yo wtf. Didnt you get banned? Like 5 times already?

It was easy for me to get blackpilled tbh dunno why