Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting bullied by a girl is not too bad

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
In my opinion, getting bullied by a girl is better than being ignored. Because if she bullies or plagues about you, she attaches value in you, and has a moral sense to you. If she ignores you, even when you say hi, it just means that you're invisible, unappealing to her. I'm not saying it's good to be bullied. It can indeed be very hurtful. But ultimately, it's better than being ignored and rejected the whole life.

I'd be glad if a cute wife material of culture, like Merula would bully me. There's nothing she can do that would throw me down even more. I used to get bullied by girls when I was a young teenager, only I haven't registered it, but now it's not gonna happen anymore because I don't have enough value as a man.

over for non ironcladcels

do you want merula to suffocate you with her thighs

Being bullied by a girl sucks because if you protest her cucks will come after you

I used to name call girls or hit them when they were picking on me and I was still the one getting shit from the teacher :reeeeee:

it's worse because you cant do anything back unless you want a swarm of white knights after you

@Blacktarpill would you like getting bullied by a girl?

Depends what type of bullying it iss

yandere?

Or foids laughing at you for getting rejected type

I want a girl to bully me so that when she warms up to me, I can hatefuck her (with her consent) and force her into submission.

This is retarded. Bullying doesn't happen how it does with tsundere bitches

depends on the circumstances and her tone but in most incel's cases getting bullied by foids would be the absolute worse and leave lots of mental trauma

I'm not saying it's good to be bullied... But...
you want merula to suffocate you with her thighs
Onkel

JFL at this cucked cope. OP probably has a repressed femdom fetish tbh ngl.

They won't bully you. They will manipulate some man to bully you.

Most men would bully other men if a good looking girl told them to.

Not true at all I was swung against the gates in gym glass by a girl for trying to ask out her friend when I was bluepilled :feelscry:

Wish I had a girl notice me enough to bully me now that I think about it.

Instead they just look at me with disgusted faces and stay as far away as they can

A girl bullying a man is peak female entitlement. Imagine bullying someone stronger than you and expecting them not to knock you out.

Being bullied by a girl sucks because if you protest her cucks will come after you
doesnt matter, i would destroy her stupid face since i have no mercy for foids

It is not worse than beeing ignored, trust me. Girls only react to guys in which they have a value concept, whether or not it's condescending.
Lifefuel for @Blacktarpill

Cope if you think foids bully you for any reason other than pure hatred.

I got bullied by girls in school and college,and it made my mental health even worse.Its better to be left alone than to receive such "attention"

Also
Cope if you think foids bully you for any reason other than pure hatred.

doesnt matter, i would destroy her stupid face since i have no mercy for foids
Then you have entire system against you and everyone suddenly hates you and she will play the victum and everyone will ignore what happend previously.

Then you have entire system against you and everyone suddenly hates you and she will play the victum and everyone will ignore what happend previously.
dont care, nobody likes me irl, everyone mocking and talking wrong things about me behind my backs.

you feel so lonely that any sign of negative or positive "validation" is pleasurable to you, this is an incel trait

you feel so lonely that any sign of negative or positive "validation" is pleasurable to you, this is an incel trait
I want to get validated by Merula hard.

I'm an incel,but I think that being alone is better than being with your bullies or abusers.

I don't like bullies!

Low IQ. Female bullying hurts more than anything, they have 0 empathy, she's is literally just thinks you don't even belong in her eye vision. I've been bullied by females before and it's not as great as you think

What if she says you're gross?

I actually get turned on by women talking down to me.

I like it when they call me a
"disgusting ugly animal who will never amount to anything."

Gives me a ragging hard sogging cock

Sometimes, if a girl bullies you by herself it means she likes you.

are you a masochist?

it's worse because you cant do anything back unless you want a swarm of white knights after you
Exactly. Every time someone fucks with me, I want to punch them in the face. I should be allowed to do that.

I want a foid to bully me with her mouth tongue and pussy

I want a foid to bully me so I can have an excuse to beat her

JFL at this cucked cope. OP probably has a repressed femdom fetish tbh ngl.

My kink unironically

JustGetBulliedByAGirlTheory.

Women see me the same way they see a lamp, a paperclip, a computer keyboard, a pebble -- sexless.

Tsundere cope. 3D foids do not act like 2D.